Friday, October 30, 2009

I AM Worthy!



Holy canoli, I got a blog award! Awwww, shucks.....little old me? Most of the time I find it shocking that anyone actually reads what I have to say, but none the less, this rockin' chick, Venti Vixen, has deemed me worthy! Please, go check her out and send her a Starbucks while you're at it!


The rules state that I get to pass this along to 15 other newly discovered blogs that I love... Should any of you choose to accept this mission...post it on your blog together with the name of the person who has granted the award, and his or her blog link. Pass the award to 15 other blogs that you’ve newly discovered. Remember to contact the blogger to let them know they have been chosen for this award. They are in alphabetical order, in case you didn't notice......NOT in order by favorite.


Boutique Stitches

Brilliant Sulk

Checking the Electrical Box

Confessions of an ADD Housewife

Doritos for Dinner

Guessing All the Way

I Hate Whine

Kirsten NOT Kristen

LaDy LaDuke

Lady Umbrella

Love to Shop Mom

Mama Bennie

Tales from Tina

The Stroller Ballet

The Pink Haired Mama


Check them out and I hope you like them as much as I do!!

4 comments:

Tina said...

thanks for the award....
whoo hooo, two in one month!! **blushing**
now i have to work on my list of 15
xoxo

LadyUmbrella said...

Holy Smokes....we got an award...ole..thanking you..

Brilliant Sulk said...

Gee, thanks! I was expecting a gift of some sort.

Hint: I'm quite fond of diamonds and pickles.

Mass Hole Mommy said...

Amanda, I'll call up my contact at Vlasic and see what I can do ;)