I have had an ongoing dispute with my neighbor regarding my driving on and off since I moved in to my house 7 years ago. He is always bitching that I drive too fast up the dirt road that runs alongside my house. I live on a corner lot and the front of my house faces the main road, and my driveway is on the side of the house (the dirt road). This particular neighbor lives behind me on the dirt road. And mind you, I use the term dirt road loosely. It's short (about 100 yards) and it FULL of craters.
I always warn people that it's like driving on the moon.My neighbor, who has lived in the house for over 30 years, and it just a miserbale old man, sits out on his patio and yells at people to "slow down". Even the state troopers that use the street as a cut-through, to get to the station located at the other end of the dirt road. He has been telling me to "slow down" for as long as I have lived here. Now, please keep in mind that the road is "like driving on the moon" to quote myself, so how fast do you really think I can go? Top speed is like 12 mph. Seriously.
We had a fight over this past summer, which basically consisted of him coming over to me as I was getting the kids out of the car and yelling at me in front of my kids. Being a good mommy, I just bit my tongue, which is not something I would normally do, and walked away. Since then, he has been coming out of his house to stare me down, LMAO! For the most part, I just smile and wave.
Today I had just pulled in from dropping my 5 yr old off at kindergarten and he comes over to confront me yet again...blah, blah, blah. I only had the baby with me, so I told him to go fuck himself and that not only was I gonna rev it up to a whopping 15 mph from now on, but I was going to get all my friends to use the street and make sure they speed it up as they pass his house. Oh ya, and I reminded him that I was going to be here A LOT longer than he was and then I just walked away, leaving him standing there speechless (that was a first)!
The thing is if he just asked me nicely, I would have made sure I wasn't going over 11 mph (LMFAO), but he really was a jerk about it, and the fact that he thinks nothing of yelling in front of my kids, really pisses me off. Game on, Otto. Not only am I gonna speed past your house, I am gonna dump trash on the other side of my garage that faces your house. How do you like me now, BIACH? HA!
I am quite sure there will be a new chapter to this story coming soon!
Thursday, October 15, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
HAHAHA Classic! The old miser deserves what he gets! He would love living in my neighborhood...people drive through the alley in front of my yard doing like 30. Tell him he can come to PA and yell at the drunk that comes through my alley every day, I am sure they would get along great!
It just drives me bananas! If I was going fast, I could see it, but I wasn't. There are people that FLY down this street going 20, but I am not one of them. Maybe I should try that, though....hmmmmm.
Post a Comment