Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Meet Miss Allison (and her son).....

Guest Mass Hole #5:

There I was, minding my own Twitter business (Alli_n_Son), when out of the corner of my eye I saw an open invitation to be a guest blogger on Robin's site. Sure, I've seen her around Twitter. We've even exchanged a tweet or two. But other than that, we're pretty much strangers. Since I'm a newbie to the blogging world (I blog over at alli-n-son.com), I'll pretty much do anything and everything to get my blog out in the world. Yes it does feel a little whorish, but when you want to make it big, that's just the price you have to pay.

Who is this unknown in the blogging world? My name is Allison, and it's of course fantastic to meet you. Over at Alli 'n Son I blog about life with my 19 month old son. I just started on the SAHM adventure (the first 18 months of my kiddo's life was spent as a working momma). So of course my posts usually focus on the craziness of my life now. The best parts and the worse. The mistakes and failures. The crafts and my attempt to be June Cleaver (which I fail at, time after time). I also have the occasional product review and giveaway. And when I can pin him down long enough, a guest post from Dad-oo. But since my blog is generally PG – the g'parents and g'parents-in-law read it after all – I don't really have an outlet for my sassy side. And as Dad-oo can tell you, I have one hell of a sassy side. So, I'm taking this guest blogging gig as a chance to vent, let the sassiness fly, and probably be just a little bit judgmental.

3 comments:

The Mommyologist said...

Can't wait to read your guest blog! I'm popping over there now...

Susan Fobes said...

Looing forward to reading it!

Tina said...

you can come and vent anytime you need to..... it is awesome to meet you too..
looking forward to it!!