I was planning on doing a wordless Wednesday this week because I had a really cute picture of me and my boyfriend from a wedding we went to this past Saturday, but instead I have to write a HUGE thank you to my mom.
Yesterday, out of nowhere, I got sick. Real sick. Terrible cough, chills, and a fever of 103 degrees (my normal body temp is usually around 96, maybe 97, so 103 was pretty high for me). I am still pretty sick today, but thanks to my mother who dropped everything yesterday afternoon and came to my house to help feed the kids, who are both sick as well, and get them off to bed, I got tons of rest and feel a LITTLE better today. I honestly don't know how I would have gotten through the evening without her. I could barely move, so I really, really, really appreciate her help! Plus no one makes sick toast like my mother, so I fully believe that is a big part of why I am feeling a little better today :)
So, THANK YOU Mom!!!! You are the best! Now, I am going back to bed.
Wednesday, November 18, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

9 comments:
Get well soon
What an awesome mom! hope you feel better soon!
yes get well soon and that was not massholely at all it was very sweet
Feel better soon, and my mom makes a mean sick toast too!
I hope your mom gets to read this...
awww, hope you feel better soon!! crazy how everyone is sick!! do i dare say it......H1N1?
btw, grabbed your button ...soo cute!! jeez, you are growing at amazing speed....... leaving me in the dust!! lol
Thanks everyone! It's been a looooong day! LOL!
Susan, my poor mom is completely computer illiterate, so she won't read this, but I told her last night when she was here how thankful I was, so she knows how much I appreciate her.
Tina, I did a lot of research and I strongly believe it's H1N1! I'll be fine, though. I'm a tough cookie <3
Thank goodness for Moms to the rescue!
Thanks for coming by my blog and following:) Following right back!
Aren't moms wonderful! It's like whenever you need them they show up...no matter how old you are.
Post a Comment