This morning I was on Twitter before I dropped my 5 year old off at kindergarten. I noticed a RT (Re-tweet) that said 50 FREE photo cards from Fuji (I'm sorry, but I can't for the life of me remember who RT'd it). Of course, I was thinking it was too good to be true, but I clicked on the link so it would open in a new window and I would remember to check it out when I got back home.
Anyway, I get home and picked out a photo, from our Disney World trip this past July, to upload to the site. I have SOOO many good photos of both boys together smiling, that I knew I wanted to use one for my Christmas cards this year. So, I uploaded the picture I wanted, selected the background I wanted for the cards and edited my text. The site was VERY slow moving, probably because of this amazing offer, lol, and it took me over an hour to finally get what I wanted, but I finished and went to order.
The first 3 times I entered the promo code, it didn't work. Figures, right? Well, since the site was so slow moving, I closed the window, and re-log in to the site. Then I tried entering the code again. And it worked. I got 50 Christmas cards, which was a $39.99 value (the offer had free shipping on it anyway, so that was just for the price of the cards) for FREE! How cool is that?
This awesome offer was found on a blog called Freebies 4 Mom. I REALLY, REALLY appreciate this, especially since I have had my hours cut recently (another story for another day) and being a single mom. Every little bit helps!
Oh, and an added bonus, for signing up with their site, I got a code for 100 free prints and only had to pay for S&H! Sweet!!
A big, fat thank you to Heather who writes this AWESOME blog!
Monday, November 9, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
HEllo Mass Hole Mommy~ I am curious where you got that name? I stumbled onto your blog and wanted to connect with you... My blog is http://chrispoulsen.com/blog
Because ppl from surrounding states call us Mass Holes because of the way we drive. Which I don't think is really all that bad. LOL.
Easily I agree but I think the collection should have more info then it has.
Again a honesty a possessions post. Thank your friend
Post a Comment