Sunday, December 13, 2009

Reason # 2,459 Why My Ex is a DONKEY!!

The boys spend every Sunday night at his house (overnight) and for the most part he picks them up at my house on Sunday afternoons and I go get them on Monday mornings. Unless I specify otherwise, this is the normal plan.

He spent the morning with them yesterday (Saturday) and when I picked them up from his place, I specifically asked him what time he was picking them up tomorrow (Sunday). He said 3 pm or maybe earlier. I told him 3 would be better because I was taking the boys to the zoo at 1pm for cookies and milk with Santa. He was fine with that and that is how we left it.

I called him today as we were leaving the zoo at 1:45 and told him he could pick them up at 2:30 if he wanted and he said he couldn't because he was in the middle of something and would get them at 3.

So it's 3:07 pm, my boyfriend is here and we are waiting for the kids to be picked up so we can go to my parents house and pick up the train table I got them for Christmas that I have been keeping there. I called my ex to ask if I should start getting their coats on (hint, hint) and in his biggest "dumb-founded" voice he acted all confused and said he thought I was dropping them off. Yup, I lost it and started screaming at him to hurry the hell up and get them & that he is holding up my plans.
He is such a weasel, and that is one of the MANY reasons I am glad I am not married to him anymore. What a jackass.


17 comments:

Bombshell BLISS said...

Yes indeedy, I run into the same thing all the time. Passive Agressive Twits. It always makes me think....And that is why you are the "ex".

lisa said...

I fortunately never had to really deal w/ my x after the big D as my kid was older, but let me tell you..............I could write a book about what a dolt he is. I just get embarrassed though that no one had a gun to my head and made me marry him in the first place.

UberGrumpy said...

I was called a donkey once and I thought it was a compliment

Mass Hole Mommy said...

LMFAO.....It's definitley not a compliment in this case. Actually any scenario in which I would call anyone a donkey probably isn't a good thing.

Vickie said...

My sister has to deal with that kind of crap all the time!!

Liz Mays said...

You had talked to him like an hour before that? What the heck? That's crazy!

TimetoDateAgain.com said...

Breathe in, breathe out. There are necessary evils in life that we need to deal with.

And yes, count yourself lucky that you don't need to see or deal with him on a daily basis.

Stephanie said...

Ditto what TimetoDateAgain said! LOL at the donkey pic!!!!! Too funny!

Anonymous said...

Doh!

Annie said...

Those are some strong words! But I can tell you were holding back as well. I am so sorry that you have to deal with this.....that is so not fun. At ALL! :(

I hope you can enjoy the holidays though - I hope he doesn't ruin those for you!

Mass Hole Mommy said...

Yup, he is a real dink sometimes. And, I was totally holding back, Annie. LOL! He was all appologies when I picked up the kids this morning. I don't think he was really sorry, but trying to stay on my good side.

Libbie said...

Maybe a doney horseshoe would be a nice Christmas gift.

maggie said...

How do you know he's a donkey and not an ass???....Sounds more like an ass to me...just my opinion.

Anonymous said...

good riddance i guess...

lovely post..

Robin G said...

What a PITA

Janine said...

Oh I feel your frustration! My ex does the same damn thing! Or he'll call 4 hours before he's supposed to pick him up and say "Oh yeah I have a gig tonight, I can't take him"....UGH!!!

Unknown said...

Just randomnly found your blog and thought i'd throw a suggestion out there. Why wouldn't you drop him off on the way to your mom's, that way you don't have to sit and wait around for him? Would seem faster to me...