Ian asked (a bunch of questions):
1 - where in MA do you live? I got Ian's questions via email, so I did tell him what town specifically that I live in, but that is very privledged information. I will say this....I live very close to Plymouth, MA. And anyone who knows anything about history knows what Plymouth is. And if you don't, GO BACK TO 4TH GRADE. I am about 20 minutes south of Boston and 20 minutes from Cape Cod. I think it's the ideal location!
2 - why do you blog? I blog because I have A LOT of random thoughts in my head and if I were to say them all out loud to another human being, they would think I'm insane. They probably think it anyways, but this is a good place to speak my mind.
3 - aside from your children, where do you find inspiration in life? The Kardashian sisters. Duh. Doesn't everyone?
4 - how tech savvy are you? I'm not. I set up my blog and made it all perty with A LOT of help from google. Thank god there are a zillion how-to sites out there for everything and anything. Otherwise dumb asses like me would be totally baffled.
5 - if I were to ask your best friend(s) to describe you in one sentence what would they say? What about your parents? I guess my friends would describe me as a super cool mom who is very sarcastic and doesn't hold back when it comes to speaking my mind. My parents would describe me as a pain in the ass. And I wouldn't want it any other way.
6 - explain why you hate the mannings. My hatred is really with Peyton. Eli is obnoxious, but gets grouped in the hatred because he is related to Peyton, who is the most conceited sell-out known to the NFL. Just the sight of them makes me want to punch my tv. One or two endorsements are understandable, but Peyton is a spokesperson whore.
7- why do people from boston have such annoying accents? He claims he was kidding about this question, but I think not. I think he's just jealous because he can't say stuff with an "ah" at the end of a word that would normally end in an "r". Don't hate on us, brothah!
8 - what is your favorite curse word? It changes every so often, but at the moment I would say assjacket.
9 - if you were to meet god one day, what would you say to him/her? I would say: "Thank you so much for letting me in. I have done a lot of stupid things in my life and don't necessarily deserve to be here, but I am very thankful I am".
10- Are you divorced? I am.
11 - aside from your divorce, what's the worst thing anyone has ever done to you? Easy. My mammy, who is my father's mother built this amazing dollhouse when I was little. It was a frame of house which she painted, furnished and decorated. It was the best thing ever and she promised it to me when I was 10. She gave it to my cousin, Amanda, instead. I was crushed.
12 - what's the worst thing you've ever done to someone? In high school I blew off my best friend for a boy. He ended up being my boyfriend for 3 years, but I completely destroyed the friendship with my BFF (which was not even a term back in those days....I totally just dated myself I think) because of it. I still feel bad about that.
Kearsie asked:
You're at Blockbuster. You can pick three movies. Which three do you pick and why?
1. Back to the Future. It's just one of my favorites.
2. A Christmas Story. Best. Movie. Of. All. Time.
3. Sixteen Candles.
Ghostbusters, The Breakfast Club and The Goonies would be number 4-6. What can I say, I love cheesy 80's movies. And for the record....I own all 6 of them.
Obladi Oblada asked:
You live in New England and so Im wondering have you ever been to Portsmouth New Hampshire and if you have what did you think of it? I lived there for three years, so Im curious. Also, have you ever been to the West Coast and what did you think?
Nope, I've never actually gotten out of my car in Portsmouth. I've stopped there for gas, but that's about it. The only places in NH I have ever "been" are Manchester, Londonderry, North Conway, Meredith and whatever town Loon Mountain is in. The furthest west I have ever been in Vegas. One of these days I will make it all the way to the coast, though.
Kim asked one question (I think):What is UP with LOST? Should I waste hours of my life watching it again? The answer is YES!! Start from the beginning, though. You will never catch up and if you miss an episode, you could possibly miss a lot. It's an awesome show and I HIGHLY recommend it.
****she asked something about Tom Cruise, too, and for the record I think he is a tool.
Coffeypot asked:
What four people, beside me and your husband and your top three or four boy and/or girl friends, living or dead, would you like to have sex with?
Another easy question!! Tom Brady, Tom Brady, Tom Brady and Tom Brady! LOL. If I had to pick 4 different people, though, it would be Tom Brady, Keanu Reeves, Keifer Sutherland and George Clooney.
Eva asked:
If you could change one thing about your life, what would it be? I wouldn't have married my ex-husband. Seriously.
Amanda Asked:
If you had to choose between having a giant hairy wart on the tip of your nose (cannot ever be removed) OR having size 25 feet which would you choose?
And to that I would choose the wart. Why, because there is all kinds of make up out there and I could cover it up if need be, but getting size 25 shoes, and super cute ones at that, would be pretty much impossible.
Nancy C asked:
How would your kids describe you? What about your friends? Your fiancee?
I would like to think my kids describe me as a loving, helpful and overall great mom, but they would probably just say I make good hot dogs or something. My fiancee would absolutley describe me as a pain in the ass (in the nicest way possible, of course) and my friends would probably say that I am not afraid to speak my mind.
I think I covered everything. If anymore questions come in afterwards, I will answer them in a different post.

30 comments:
Good call on Lost. I just finished watching the last season on dvd in preparation for Feb 2...gotta be prepared.
Damn right I asked alot of questions, and I plan on asking alot more.
Check my blog each and every Monday for the Monday Minute where I challenge YOU, the reader with some mind numbingly boring questions.
And as for you, I have one more question...
How badly are the Ravens going to take out the Colts Sat night?
Also waiting for Lost to return... I would say it is totally worth it to go back and watch from the beginning.
Love your answers and your wit! AND...I totally agree with you on the Tom Cruise analysis. Exactly, what kind of tool do you classify him as? LOL.
Ian: Not that I support the Colts in ANY WAY, but they are so taking down the Ravens.
Momma Fargo: I never thought anything of him either way until he started jumping on Oprah's sofa like a lunatic. I lost all respect at that point.
Well Masshole, I think a little bit of the unconscious dislike for the mannings has to do with where you live and your love of "the tom". Just saying!
You answered all of the above CORRECTLY.
You get a gold star.
@Mae Rae - I disagree and everyone should hate the Mannings!
Mae Rae: I hated the Mannings before I fell in love with my Tommy (swoon....) and will continue for all eterntity. LOL!!
Amanda: Of course....I'm always right. Duh!
Yep i agree with you on Lost! GREAT show!
I so enjoyed your Q&A!!!
I love watching the Kardashians, your answer was so funny!
Plymouth is so cool! Wow! I'm a pain in the ass too :)
Christmas Story is my most favorite movie, next to ET, Goonies, Gremlins and Rushmore
I have watched LOST faithfully every single episode and I still don't have one slap clue as to what's going on. However, yes, start from the beginning. So you'll be on the same level of clueless as me and everyone else.
Also, we could sooo sit down and watch some movies together, my friend. I'll bring the Low-Cal Popcorn.
Yes, Kardashian sisters but which one is your fav?
OMG, how could I forget ET, ally? Thanks for reminding me about another AWESOME 80's movie!
Catherine....how could I pick just one? LOL. Actually, I would probably pick Bruce Jenner, LMAO!
Geez...you gave me good belly laughs this morning with some of your responses!
And uber 80's movie freak here. Thank you. Goonies. THAT was my favorite movie EVER. The fat kid...oh the fat kid...he always made me roll on the ground laughing.
LMFAO...the truffle shuffle ruled.
Totally love all the movies you mentioned.
I only own Goonies and Back to the Future (which I watch all the time), though.
Oh, and um...the Colts are going to kick major Raven ass.
Who's Tom Brady?
I like Payton's commercials because he is so goofie looking he makes them funny.
GASP.....Tom Brady is the hottest man alive....I mean he is the QB of the New England Patriots.
Have a good weekend, especially Saturday night at 8:15! ;)
I love that your parents think of you as a PITA and that you revel in that!
Right back atcha Ian..
And Blueviolet, it just cracks me up! I think between myself, my sister and my brother I am the lesser PITA, though :) LOL!
Thanks for the extended bio. :)
Good fun answers! =) ....
Thanks for stopping by my blog.
Sheesh! Ian missed his calling, he should have been a reporter! This was fun... sorry I couldn't think of any questions but I enjoyed reading the answers. I might steal this idea for tomorrow's blog!
Right, Kristy? Hahaha! I stole it from someone else, so you totally should. It is kinda fun!
I LOVE YOUR ANSWERS
http://couponmommyof2.blogspot.com/
Hello, NE Bloggers!
Our 1-year anniversary is coming up on Jan 27. To mark the occasion I am going to put up a Mr. Linky on the evening of Monday, January 25. If you'd like to write a post about living in NE, fav places to visit, funny stories and stereotypes, recipes, photos of our gorgeous landscape, anything, it would be great if you would link in. I'd also like a little idea of # of participants, if you could just send me a reply.
Since I don't have emails from everyone, I'm also leaving this message in your comments, sorry for the double-up.
ok,i am still rollin' on the floor laughing at #3 q & a of Ian's at the top of the post!
my 9yr old SON loves those Kardasian's too.., LOL
Post a Comment