Friday, January 1, 2010

Conspiracy Theory Friday



*****************************

Here is my usual weekly disclaimer: My fiance writes these, and I think he actually believes some of these conspiracies. As for me.....I think it's complete bullshit!

******************************

Building on the theme of ruling familes and the secret socitites:

Le Cercle is a foreign policy think tank specializing in international security. Set up after World War II, the group has members from twenty-five countries and meets at least bi-annually, in Washington D.C

The group's current chairman is Norman Lamont, former British Chancellor of the Exchequer(Which is like the Secretary of Treasury in the U.S and said to be the second most powerful postion in the United Kingdom). Norman Lamont also worked for the Rothschild's (who are the most powerful ruling family in the world). The Rothschild's wealth is greater than Bill Gates, Warren Buffet, Larry Paige (google founder) combined.

Le Cercle was formed by French spies and secret service personnel and now is head by the British. In 1971 the Ford foundation which I have mention in my earlier blogs is one of the ruling familes and contributes to many secret socitiets also made a substantial contribution to Le Cercle.

2 comments:

septembermom said...

Who knows? Maybe there is some kind of movie script in all of these theories? Fun post idea.

Meg said...

My hubby thinks he might be on to something. Personally I'm with you. BS!