I am an accessories girl. With my long curly hair, it's hard to do much to make it look "different", so I love to change my look with a cute headband or hat! Cover Your Hair is your one stop shop for any and all hair accessories. From hats to headbands to hair clips, they have it covered. And on top of that, they have a large selection of super cute belts and shawls. The great thing is that their prices are very resonable, so you can get a lot of cute, fashionable accessories, without breaking the bank!The item they sent me for review was the cute woven cap in brown (pictured above). How cute is that? I happen to love hats and brown is one of my favorite colors, so this couldn't have been a more perfect choice for me. It's lightweight, stylish and one size fits all. The description on their website: This is Cute Woven Cap is very comfortable. It has a very stong elastic. It has a woven look in the front and a ribbed look on top.
****Please note that I received no form of monetary compensation for this post. I did receive a sample of the product to try in order to write a fair and honest review. The opinions expressed in this review are my own and were not influenced in any way.****
Their website has all the accessories seperated by category, so it's easy and fast to find exactly what you are looking for. One of my favorite things about their site, was the under $5 section. How can you beat getting a great product for under $5?
BUY IT: You can purchase Cover Your Hair products online. If you order over $100, they will even throw in a free gift!
WIN IT: Cover Your Hair has generously offered one of my lucky readers a $25 Box of Surprise Hair Accessories!
MANDATORY ENTRY: To enter, go to http://www.coveryourhair.com/ and tell me which items you would love to have! Please leave a seperate comment for each entry and remember to leave me a valid email address in at least one comment so that I can contact you if you are the winner!
EXTRA ENTRIES:
1. Follow me on Google friend connect (1 entry)!
2. Follow me on Twitter (1 entry)!
3. Become a fan of Mass Hole Mommy on Facebook (1 entry)!
4. Follow Cover Your Hair's blog with Google Friend Connect (1 entry)!
5. Follow Cover Your Hair on Networked Blogs (1 entry)!
6. Follow Cover Your Hair on Twitter (1 entry)!
7. Subscribe to Cover Your Hair's RSS feed (1 entry)!
8. Grab my button and leave me the link (3 entries)!
9. Blog about this giveaway and leave me the link (5 entries)!
***** Please leave a seperate comment for each entry and remember to leave a valid email address in one of the entry comments. Winner has 48 hours to respond before a new winner is chosen.
This giveaway will end at midnight (EST) on 02/05/10 and is open to U.S. residents only. The winner will be chosen via Random.org and will be notified by email. Thanks again to Cover Your Hair for offering this fantastic giveaway!
This giveaway will end at midnight (EST) on 02/05/10 and is open to U.S. residents only. The winner will be chosen via Random.org and will be notified by email. Thanks again to Cover Your Hair for offering this fantastic giveaway!
****Please note that I received no form of monetary compensation for this post. I did receive a sample of the product to try in order to write a fair and honest review. The opinions expressed in this review are my own and were not influenced in any way.****

32 comments:
Very cute! I'm not a hat person, but it's def cute.
Tales Of A Fourth Grade Nothing
I love the Feather Hard Headbands
~WM
I follow you!!
~WM
I am your FB fan!
~WM
I follow the CYH blog!
~WM
I love the Black studded hair wrap. So cute!
xoxo
Danielle
humespartyof3@gmail.com
I am following you !
humespartyof3@gmail.com
I love their hard head bands!
elaine guenther at yahoo dot com
I follow your blog
elaine guenther at yahoo dot com
i'm following you on twitter
elaine guenther at yahoo dot com
The Cute Woven Cap -- it is just SO cute!!
baptistness(at)gmail(dot)com
I follow you on Twitter!
I'm a FB fan!
I'm following CYH on Twitter!
I'd buy their All Around headband since I have super out of control hair it would be perfect to holding it down.
Twitter follower
a.muddy.paw{at}gmail.com
Google follower
a.muddy.paw{at}gmail.com
I would want to wear the Peacock Eye Feather headband. I've seen something similar on girls and it looks really cute.
katrinasevin(at)aol.com
I'm a facebook fan {katrina grace sevin}
katrinasevin(at)aol.com
Following Cover Your Hair's blog with Google Friend Connect
katrinasevin(at)aol.com
The Long Crochet Belgium Snood looks pretty cool.
I follow this blog publicly through GFC.
@TwiMommi follows you on Twitter
One of my favorites is the maroon flower thin headband.
lavenderdaisyblog@yahoo.com
I follow your blog with google friend connect
I like the cozy black winter hat, and all of the headbands that would be hard to choose lol.
I follow u thru good friend connect
I follow you on twitter as @CadyncsMom
I just became a fan on FB
following CYH thru good friend connect
following CYh on twitter
I love caps I really would love one of these black suave caps check them out http://www.coveryourhair.com/hats/caps/a-suave-cap.html
Post a Comment