First and foremost I want to thank MHM for giving me the opportunity to share my thoughts on the one thing that bothers me the most. Well, maybe not the most in life but it bothers me greatly every year during football season. It's the Mannings. I'm talking about Eli and Peyton or however the heck you spell Payton or Peyton. I cannot stand them. Not one bit. Why you ask? I'm here to tell you why and hopefully recruit others to the cause.Peyton - the man is simply a d-bag. I cannot stand watching QBs in the NFL cry and bitch and moan and groan and complain like this guy does. Boo hoo my team is losing, let me throw a temper tantrum. That and the mark his helmet makes on the top of his head is hilarious. Enough of the stupid stuff, here's the real reason why I say F The Mannings in Peyton's case. Anyone who reads my blog knows that I am from Baltimore. Well, not really from Baltimore, but a town 25 miles north. Close enough, right? Baltimore was the home of the Baltimore Colts. I will never say "Indian___ Colts". You can fill in the blank there. I won't go into the history or the politics of it all but everyone knows the Colts left town in the middle of the night. Bottom line is that the Colts left and they took everything with them. It left a very sour taste in many Colts fan's mouths as well as mine. It was bad enough that the Colts practiced literally 5 minutes from my house growing up, but the Colts had a rich tradition, especially with Johnny Unitas. So as far as I am concerned, F anyone who likes, plays for, or does anything having to do with these new Colts, especially Peyton Manning.
Eli - similar to what John Elway did with Baltimore, who's also a giant d-bag, he got drafted, but cried about it because he didn't want to go to San Diego. SD that year had the first draft pick, with New York (Giants) having the second pick. Eli pretty much ahead of time refused to sign with SD even if he were drafted with them; thus causing a trade. It was a trade that sent Philip Rivers from the Giants for Eli Manning from SD to each others teams. So Eli got what he wanted in the end. The worst part of the whole deal is the fact that Eli won a Superbowl a couple years back.
As an avid sports fan, there's always teams and players that you might not like. The Mannings are two of them. I root against them each and every week. Why? Read the above. Need more of a reason? Read it again.
Thanks again for the guest blogging opportunity. I hope you've enjoyed my rant. Join me one and in saying F THE MANNINGS!
Ian
http://thedailydoseofreality.blogspot.com/

9 comments:
aww your such a gentleman censoring dbags! Loved the guest spot:)
I do not watch fball. I know I am not an alien or anything- but they do sound like major dbags
Dude.
I live in Green Bay.
Need I say more?
Thanks again for letting me share my feelings that we share of the Mannings! ;) GO RAVENS!
I totally agree with you. You forgot to mention the fact that both of those jackasses are total whores when it comes to selling stuff. My husband and I are constantly in disgust over the fact that they have lent their image to everything from cookies to Lifelock and other stupid junk. I there anything these two won't cell? I can't stand them either and on top of that they got shafted in the looks department. We should start a Manning Hate site.
Best guest post I have read on any blog EVER!!!!!!!!! I love to "meet" new people that share my disgust and loathing of the Mannings!!!!!! D-bags, indeed!!!!!!
You guys don't know how much it warms my heart to hear others say how they dispise the Manning bitches. Here I thought I was the only one until Ian came along...and now we can probably form a small club. I'm likin' it!
I say the club is hereby formed!
I am so happy I don't watch football...or TV really, for that matter...
You're missing out, Kim, I tell ya!
Post a Comment