Tuesday, January 26, 2010

A Public Appology to Marcy

I feel absolutley terrible. I did something aweful. I blamed Chris's sister, Marcy, for putting "anonymous" comments on my blog saying some terrible things about me. It wasn't Marcy, so I need to clear her name. It wasn't her, or any members of his family. His family has actually been VERY good to me and I don't even really deserve it.

I said some things about his family that I regret and I can't take it back, but believe me, lesson learned. If his family can find it in their hearts to get past all the bad things I said, then I will do everything I can to make it up to them. They are good people and Chris (and his son) deserves nothing but the best. Chris is lucky to have such a supportive and loving family and I want them to be role models for my kids.

I would like to take this chance to address the member of the Middleboro MOMS Club who started this. Apparently she took offense to my Petco Tour post and posted the link on her Facebook page because she didn't like what I said about the club. I was made to feel like an outcast in that club and it's how I feel. I'm not sorry for saying that, but the "anonymous" comments that her and the other members of the MOMS club left on my page were uncalled for.

But back to the point at hand. I have talked to Chris A LOT over the past few days, who was stuck in the middle of this mess I created. And I talked to his sister, Robbin, this morning, who had some good advice and hopefully we can all get past this in time.

Robbin and Marcy both have weddings coming up and as you know, so do I. They don't need any unnecessary drama and to be honest, neither do I. My goal here is to be a good wife to Chris, a good mom to my children, a good step-mom to Zane and a good sister/daughter in law.

I am not opening this up for comments, but if you have any, feel free to email them to me.