Thursday, January 21, 2010
Reviews/Giveaways
I've decided that I am going to start doing some reviews/giveaways. I posted the one for Country Bob's All-Purpose Sauce last week (here is the link to that. It ends tomorrow.) and it seems to be going well, so I have been in contact with a few companies over the past week or so and have decided to do some reviews and giveaways for them. There are going to be some very cool giveaways, so keep an eye out for those. And no fear, I will still be posting lots of rants....and I know you wouldn't expect anything less.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

16 comments:
glad to see you are not going to change YOU!
Good for you! I do both of them and enjoy it. I hope you have fun with it. :)
That sounds like a fun gig!!! Trying out stuff and reviewing!!! Very cool. I have to say though, there's nothing like one of your rants!
The more rants the better I say
I want to give something away! That's too cool. I had this dumb chicken fan club on Facebook. I got 1500 fans. I contacted Chik-Fil-A to see if they'd give away a $10 gift card and they said no. Ha ha.
Hahaha, there will be a rant this weekend for sure. My engagement party is on Saturday night and I just know I'm gonna have issues with his family.
Ally, I frikken LOVE chik-fil-a. We don't have any around here, but whenever I'm in FL, I need my fix. I can't believe they said no!
Keep up the good work!!! LOVING your blog!
~WM
Well in that case I am requesting a full writeup/rant on the day's events regarding Sat!
WM: Thanks :)
Ian: Oh trust me, you'll get it.
Awesomeness man...
I will be hosting a Valentine's giveaway, sure hope you'll stop by!
I sure will. I just won a giveaway the other day. It was SO exciting :)
Rants. My husband calls them "quirky outbursts" while my parentals have referred to them as exposing a belligerent mind.
I choose to look at my rants as a creatively directed expression of my dissatisfaction with plebeians, lemmings, and your run-of-the-mill morons.
(I also reserve the right to gripe about immobile objects as well.)
RANT ON MHMommy!
Hold on, it can be a wild ride. I do reviews/giveaways too. It can be time consuming, but also a lot of fun. I like to keep a balance, but lately, I have been doing less reviews and giveaways. I do have a few events in the planning...
Thanks for stopping by today. Following you from Friday Follow!
I am not for sure if I have visited before but so that I do not miss anything I signed up to follow
This sounds like a lot of fun. I'm glad you aren't gonna change you too.
Post a Comment