Like most women, I love jewelry! Not only do I love jewelry, but I have a huge love for anything handmade, especially when it comes to jewelry. I am so excited to introduce you to Denise, who owns this great company called The Flirty Lasso! What is a Flirty Lasso you ask? They are handmade glass seed bead lasso necklaces and each one is unique! Wanna know the best part? Each lasso purchase comes with a free pair of matching earrings and comes packaged in a little satin pouch to keep them in! Denise has her lassos seperated by color on her website, so it's very easy to browse and find one you like. She asked me which color I wanted to review and I asked her to send "anything pink". I was dying to get it because I was curious as to how long it was going to be once I put it on (I'm fun sized at 5'2"). It was the perfect length because the lassos are adjustable and can be worn at several different lengths depending on how you put it on! The picture below is the pink lasso that Denise sent me and the picture below that is the matching earrings. The lasso and earrings are perfect for me and will be worn often!
Here's some information from Denise herself: My necklaces are made of all glass seed beads, glass lamp beads, crystal beads, silver spacers and are strung by hand on durable beading wire. The necklaces are unique because they can be worn in a variety of ways....just as a scarf can. The most common way is a lasso (or noose) necklace. Start by folding the necklace in half and then drop the loose ends through the noose and adjust to your neck.
You can also wear it as a choker by applying the necklace front to back, criss-cross at the back of your neck and bring the loose ends around to the front of your neck. The necklace can also be worn by simply hanging it loosely around your neck and tying in a knot in the front. The possibilities are endless.
Here are a few more of my favorites from her website:


Buy it: A The Flirty Lasso necklace is $25 and it comes with a pair of matching earrings and a satin keepsake bag. If you buy 4 you will get a 5th Lasso necklace free!
Win it: Denise has generously offered one lucky reader of mine a Flirty Lasso necklace of their choice!
2. Follow me on Twitter (1 entry)!
3. Become a Facebook Fan of Mass Hole Mommy (1 entry)!
4. Enter one of my other giveaways (1 entry)!
6. Follow The Flirty Lasso Blog (1 entry)!
7. Follow The Flirty Lasso on twitter (leave your username in the comment) (1 entry)!
This giveaway will end at midnight (EST) on 03/01/10 and is open to U.S. residents. The winner will be chosen via random.org and will be notified by email. Thanks again to Denise at the Flirty Lasso for offering this fantastic giveaway!
***Please note that I received no form of monetary compensation for this post. I did receive a sample of the product to try in order to write a fair and honest review. The opinions expressed in this review are my own and were not influenced in any way. ***

30 comments:
I <3 the Red Hot Momma necklace!
elaine guenther at yahoo dot com
I follow your blog.
elaine guenther at yahoo dot com
Following on twitter :)
elaine guenther at yahoo dot com
I'm a FB fan of yours.
elaine guenther at yahoo dot com
The Little Black Lasso is my favorite! Thanks for the giveaway.
s.mickelson at gmail dot com
I entered the Alex and Ani giveaway.
s.mickelson at gmail dot com
My favorite is the Little Black Lasso~Beautiful!
deb55106(at)gmail(dot)com
I now follow with Google
deb55106(at)gmail(dot)com
I follow on Twitter{Deb55106}
deb55106(at)gmail(dot)com
I follow Flirty Lasso on Twitter{Deb55106}
deb55106(at)gmail(dot)com
I am a FB fan of Flirty Lasso{Deb S}
deb55106(at)gmail(dot)com
I am also a FB Fan{Deb S}
deb55106(at)gmail(dot)com
I also entered the Misikko Giveaway!
deb55106(at)gmail(dot)com
I also entered the Alex and Ani Giveaway!
deb55106(at)gmail(dot)com
I love the Feel Like a Natural Woman Lasso!
h4schaffer at gmail dot com
I'm following via Google Connect.
h4schaffer at gmail dot com
Following on Twitter as hybroanglid.
h4schaffer at gmail dot com
Facebook fan!
h4schaffer at gmail dot com
Entered MagnaPods.
h4schaffer at gmail dot com
I am now a fan of Flirty Lasso on Facebook!
h4schaffer at gmail dot com
Following Flirty Lasso blog on Blogger.
h4schaffer at gmail dot com
Already following Flirty Lasso on Twitter as hybroanglid!
h4schaffer at gmail dot com
I have your button!
www.idigressblog.blogspot.com
#1
h4schaffer at gmail dot com
Whew...last one...you must be sick of me! :)
I have your button!
www.idigressblog.blogspot.com
#3
h4schaffer at gmail dot com
Thanks!!
I love the Double Lasso!
I follow on Twitter
Im a happy follower!
I follow on Networked Blogs
I have your button!
bethanywenger.blogspot.com
I have your button!
bethanywenger.blogspot.com
Post a Comment