I stole this from my bud, Ian, over at The Daily Dose of Reality because I am bored sitting here waiting for Lost to start:
1. How often do you wash/change your sheets?
Typically if neither of my children has any accidents, once a week. If one of them has a "leak' one night, it could be twice a week.
2. When is your birthday?
July 9th and I LOVE presents.
3. Have you ever met a bloggy friend in real life?
I know Kelly at The Buck Stops Here in real life, but I knew her before I started blogging. Other than that, the answer is not yet.
4. Brad Pitt or George Clooney?
GEORGE CLOONEY.....swoon.
5. If you could change one thing about your body what would it be?
My big fat ass
6. How often do you wash your hair?
Every other day
7. Do you have pets?
A hermit crab named Emma and a Bichon named Alex, who is moving in with Chris and his son in September.
8. How many social networks do you belong to..if you had to give up one, what would it be?
Just Facebook (my account and the fan page for MHM) and Twitter. I had a Myspace, but got rid of that a while back.
Tuesday, February 23, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

9 comments:
Remember Friendster? It was before MySpace and Facebook. I feel bad for the developers because MySpace came along and blew them out of the water much like Facebook blew MySpace outa the water.
PS No rush on the Bob's :)
Tales Of A Fourth Grade Nothing
You are the second blog I've run across today doing this one! Love it!!
I love twitter and like FB as well.. I would chose my defunct MySpace as well..
Interesting thanks. :)
Haha that's great. And yes LOST was great again this week!
Actually Lost sucked donkey balls last week, but was much better this week. I have to sleep on it because I have some thoughts floating around in my head at the moment, but expect a post with all my thought and mostly questions in the morning!
Just an FYI, this is a meme by Keely at Mannland5. Just sayin'.
I am with you on numbers 1, 5 and 6!
I have a Surprise for you :-)
http://thismommasmisadventure.blogspot.com/2010/02/woot-woot.html
Check It Out :-)
Should I ask how the hermit crab got the name, Emma?
As soon as I find time to transfer the rest of the blog posts from my Myspace, the profile is going out the window....
By the way.... Wasn't LOST amazing?
Post a Comment