Wednesday, February 3, 2010

I'd Like To Thank The Academy



A great big thanks to Katy of Backwoods Boy and a Fairytale Princess, Katie at Half Crazy Mommie and Gay at It's a Hodgepodge Life for passing the Sunshine award on to me (all on the same day no less) . I LOVE awards :)


Now for the hard part......having to narrow it down to just ten people to share it with....UGH! Decisions, decisions....


Well, here are the ten I chose. I heart these guys and I hope everyone gets a chance to check them out (and go follow them)! I read these guys on a daily basis and you should, too! These are in no particular order btw!


4. Blue Violet at A Nut in a Nutshell
9. Kelly at The Buck Stops Here (I actually know her in real life and can attest to her coolness).
10. Ian because he's so cool he just goes by his first name now. That's right.
Now pass it on.....you know the rules.

9 comments:

Ian said...

Thanks for the award! Pass it on via the "rules"? No. Buy a "eat me" necklace and I will. Deal?

Mass Hole Mommy said...

DUDE, I so would....I just gotta find one first.

Vanessa said...

OoooooOOOooh! Thank you! I've never seen this one before! :-)

Danielle said...

OOOH. Congrats on your award. I've never seen this one before!

xoxo
Danielle

The Four Week Vegan said...

COngrats and thanks for passing it on!

Lindsey said...

Congrats on your award! I can't wait to check out the bloggers you listed :)

*Katy* said...

You are most welcome :)

Dual Mom said...

Ok - how did I miss the fact that my name was on this list the first time I read this post? You must think I'm an ungrateful shite....I am.

Thank you, I love it. It's very purrrty. And I'll actually get around to publicly thanking you for it when I manage to pull my head out of my butt.

Liz Mays said...

Thank you so much, my friend! I truly appreciate this! And for the record, I big time heart you!