
Anyone who is a regular reader of this blog knows I love anything handmade. Handmade soap is no exception! The Joy of Soap is a company that makes products that are made with natural and organic ingredients. Plus they are cruelty free and vegan!
I got to try samples of three of their soaps! Peppermint Passion, Feeling Frisky, and Rosy Cheeks Rosemary! Now that I have tried all three, I can honestly tell you that I can't pick a favorite. They all smelled soooo good and I smelled great for hours after my shower!
Each bar of soap came packaged in a cotton muslin bag. On one side, the bags are labeled with the scent, company name and the words "Pamper Your Skin. Indulge Your Senses". On the other side, there is a label listing the soap's ingredients. The soaps contain olive, coconut, palm and castor oil and essential oils, so there is no guessing.
What makes The Joy of Soap unique?
- 100% Green Practices and Ingredients- From ingredients, to wrapping and shipping, The Joy of Soap is environmentally aware!
- Hand crafted and hand cut soaps made from scratch
- All-Vegetable recipes begin with certified organic oils, sustainable and therapeutic grade essential oils and organic or wild crafted botanicals
- Made from the finest quality ingredients resulting in a luxurious and soothing soap that is gentle on your skin
- Essential oils and exfoliates used for aromatherapy and skin healthy benefits
- All bars are made in a large 5 oz and a travel or guest 2 oz size

From their website:
All of our moisturizing spa soaps begin with a base of organic olive, coconut, and palm oils plus castor oil mixed with therapeutic grade essential oils and exfoliants. Our soaps are great for all skin types, and they are hand cut so the exact weight of each bar may vary slightly
Win it: Melissa at The Joy of Soap has generously offered one lucky reader an electronic gift certificate in the amount of $40 to The Joy of Soap!
Mandatory Entry: Please visit The Joy of Soap and tell me what scent you'd just love to try! Please leave me a valid email address in this comment as this is an electronic gift certificate and it will be emailed.
Please leave a seperate comment for each entry!
Extra Entries:
1. Follow my blog through Google friend connect (1 entry)!
2. Follow me on Twitter (1 entry)!
3. Become a Facebook Fan of Mass Hole Mommy (1 entry)!
4. Enter one of my other giveaways (1 entry)!
5. Follow me on Networked Blogs (1 entry)!
6. Follow The Joy of Soap on Twitter (1 entry)!
7. Follow The Joy of Soap on Facebook (1 entry)!
8. Blog about this giveaway and leave a link to where I can find it (3 entries)!
9. Grab my button and leave a link (3 entries)!
10. Tweet about this giveaway and make sure to include @massholemommy in the tweet. Can be tweeted once a day (1 entry per tweet)!
** Please leave a seperate comment for each entry and remember to leave a valid email address in one of the entry comments. Winner has 48 hours to respond before a new winner is chosen.
This giveaway will end at midnight (EST) on 03/07/10 and is open to U.S. residents. The winner will be chosen via random.org and will be notified by email. Thanks again to Melissa at The Joy of Soap for offering this fantastic giveaway!
***Please note that I received no form of monetary compensation for this post. I did receive a sample of the product to try in order to write a fair and honest review. The opinions expressed in this review are my own and were not influenced in any way. ***

75 comments:
i'd like to try the feeling frisky scent
i follow your blog through google friend connect (redfuzzycow)
i entered the hana flat iron giveaway
i follow you on networked blogs (jen reda)
i follow the joy of soap on twitter (redfuzzycow)
i follow the joy of soap on facebook (jen reda)
i grabbed your button www.redfuzzycow.blogspot.com #1
i grabbed your button www.redfuzzycow.blogspot.com #2
I can't compete with redfuzzycow, but I'll just say, that soap looks kick ass!
Tales Of A Fourth Grade Nothing
I would love to try the Two in the Shower Tea Tree.
urchiken at gmail dot com
I entered the Boogie wipes giveaway.
urchiken at gmail dot com
I think I'd like to try the Two in the Shower scent....sounds interesting:)
dustythornfarm at yahoo dot com
I follow you through Google Friend.
I'm a Facebook fan of yours.
dustythornfarm at yahoo dot com
I'm entered in the Bored Inc. giveaway.
dustythornfarm at yahoo dot com
I follow you on Networked Blogs.
dustythornfarm at yahoo dot com
Would love to try Peppermint Passion.
I follow on Google Friend connect
I follow you on Twitter (@LanieJCreates)
I am a fan on facebook (Melanie W.J.)
I want to try the ginger snap soap
hlnehre(at)yahoo (dot) com
Entered the peacelovemom tee giveaway.
hlnehre(at)yahoo(dot)com
The Lay Me Down Lavendar Sounds great.
Jolynn_Reads@yahoo.com
I follow with google friend connect
Jolynn_Reads@yahoo.com
I entered Bored Inc.
Jolynn_Reads@yahoo.com
i'd love to try their ginger snap soap
nannypanpan@sbcglobal.net
entered easy lunchboxes
i would love to try Two in the Shower Tea Tree. i love tea tree soaps, and this one sounds fabulous!!
enchantedtree(At)hotmail.com
i follow The Joy of Soap on Twitter.
http://twitter.com/patchouligirl91
enchantedtree(At)hotmail.com
tweet 3/3
http://twitter.com/patchouligirl91/status/9953009865
enchantedtree(At)hotmail.com
i entered the Easy Lunch Boxes Review and Giveaway!
enchantedtree(At)hotmail.com
tweet 3/4
http://twitter.com/patchouligirl91/status/10001028179
enchantedtree(At)hotmail.com
tweet 3/5
http://twitter.com/patchouligirl91/status/10048359753
enchantedtree(at)hotmail.com
I'd love to try the Feeling Frisky soap (it has tangerine oil!)
kessandcrystal(at)aol.com
I follow with google friend connect (Robert and Crystal W on gfc)
kessandcrystal(at)aol.com
follow you on twitter (@happyenchilada2)
kessandcrystal(at)aol.com
Facebook Fan (Kess N Crystal W on fb)
kessandcrystal(at)aol.com
I entered the peacelovemom giveaway
kessandcrystal(at)aol.com
I follow on Networked Blogs (Kess N Crystal W on facebook)
kessandcrystal(at)aol.com
I follow the Joy of Soap on twitter (@happyenchilada2)
kessandcrystal(at)aol.com
Facebook fan of Joy of Soap (Kess N Crystal W on fb)
kessandcrystal(at)aol.com
tweeted: http://twitter.com/happyenchilada2/status/10065631155
kessandcrystal(at)aol.com
blogged: http://itsahappyenchilada.blogspot.com/2010/03/great-blogger-find.html
kessandcrystal(at)aol.com
entry 1
blogged: http://itsahappyenchilada.blogspot.com/2010/03/great-blogger-find.html
kessandcrystal(at)aol.com
entry 2
blogged: http://itsahappyenchilada.blogspot.com/2010/03/great-blogger-find.html
kessandcrystal(at)aol.com
entry 3
I would like to try the Lay Me Down Lavendar.
rhoneygtn at yahoo dot com
Following you on Twitter: rhoneygee
rhoneygtn at yahoo dot com
Following Joy Of Soap on Twitter: rhoneygee
rhoneygtn at yahoo dot com
Facebook Fan of Joy Of Soap: Rebecca Honey Graham
rhoneygtn at yahoo dot com
Tweeted: http://twitter.com/rhoneygee/status/10067661026
rhoneygtn at yahoo dot com
tweet 3/6
http://twitter.com/patchouligirl91/status/10078428610
enchantedtree(at)hotmail.com
I would love to try the Manly Man soap. Thanks!
I follow your blog.
I entered the PLM giveaway.
I entered Crane Humidifier
Jolynn_Reads@yahoo.com
tweet
http://twitter.com/patchouligirl91/status/10122808465
enchantedtree(At)hotmail.com
I think I'd like to try Elizabeth's Wild Hair Shaving Soap =)
gdy2shoes23(at)gmail.com
I follow via google friend connect
gdy2shoes23(At)gmail.com
I follow you on twitter! (katrinawelch)
I am a facebook fan!
gdy2shoes23(At)gmail.com
I entered the sunglass hut giveaway
gdy2shoes23(At)gmail.com
I follow the joy of soap on twitter
(katrinawelch)
I have your button on my blog!
http://mrsjuicebox.blogspot.com
#1
I have your button on my blog!
http://mrsjuicebox.blogspot.com
#2
I have your button on my blog!
http://mrsjuicebox.blogspot.com
#3
I tweeted!
http://twitter.com/katrinawelch/statuses/10132184316
I would love to try Cucumber Curious!
northssclub at yahoo dot com
Following your blog on google friend connect
northssclub at yahoo dot com
Following you on twitter as @alitsao
northssclub at yahoo dot com
Facebook fan of Mass Hole Mommy - Alli Tsao
northssclub at yahoo dot com
Following you on Networked Blogs - Alli Tsao
northssclub at yahoo dot com
following The Joy of Soap on twitter - @alitsao
northssclub at yahoo dot com
Facebook fan of The Joy of Soap - Alli Tsao
northssclub at yahoo dot com
Post a Comment