
Are you a fan of funny t-shirts? If you are, head over to Snorg Tees. They have a large selection of cool and funny t-shirts and want to know the best part? They keep current with their tees. As you can see by the above picture, they already have a "Pants on the Ground" t-shirt for sale. Come on...you know you want one. Snorg Tees comes out with a new t-shirt every week, so there is always something new over there to check out.
Snorg Tees gave me my choice of a t-shirt from their site to review, and believe me, it was a tough choice. I pretty much live in t-shirts, so I know I will be ordering from this site in the very near future. Not only are their t-shirts HILARIOUS, but they are 100% cotton and are very comfortable. Here are a few more of my favorites:





From their website: SnorgTees got its start back in May 2004 when our group of friends decided that we weren't meant for a real job. We got our options narrowed down to international jewel thieves or internet t-shirt tycoons. Since it was the middle of the summer, we weren't able to find enough ski masks, which left t-shirts as our only option. Fast forward a few years and we've grown to the point where people mistake us for an actual business. We've even shipped a shirt to NASA. That means space. So technically we're a universal company. But we are still just a group of friends who run Snorg because we enjoy it.
Here at Snorg, we specialize in pop-culture inspired, random, and all around funny t-shirt designs. Most of the designs on our site are SnorgTees employee creations. But while we think of about 72% of what goes up on the site, 28% of the awesome design ideas come from you, our customers. So if you think you've got a great idea, send it our way.
We strive for constant improvements, and it's thanks to you that we're where we are today. So go out there and spread the good word about SnorgTees to everyone you know. Stop strangers in the street and tell them where they can replace that ugly piece of cloth they call a shirt with a genuine Snorg Tee. And don't forget to send in pictures of you showing off your SnorgTees around town. Remember, when you're wearing Snorg, all your pictures look good.
Win it: One lucky reader is going to win a t-shirt of their choice from Snorg Tees!
Win it: One lucky reader is going to win a t-shirt of their choice from Snorg Tees!
Mandatory Entry: Please visit Snorg Tees and tell me which tee is your favorite! Please leave me a seperate comment for each entry and remember to leave me a valid email address so I can contact you if you win!
Extra Entries:
1. Follow me on Google Friend Connect (1 entry)!
2. Follow me on Twitter (1 entry)!
3. Become a fan on Facebook (1 entry)!
4. Enter one of my other giveaways (1 entry)!
5. Follow Snorg Tees on Twitter (1 entry)!
5. Follow Snorg Tees on Twitter (1 entry)!
6. Become a fan of Snorg Tees on Facebook (1 entry)!
7. Grab my button and leave me the link to where I can find it( 3 entries)!
8. Blog about this giveaway and leave me the link (5 entries)!
***** Please leave a seperate comment for each entry and remember to leave a valid email address in one of the entry comments. Winner has 48 hours to respond before a new winner is chosen.
This giveaway will end at midnight (EST) on 02/20/10 and is open to U.S. residents only. The winner will be chosen via Random.org and will be notified by email. Thanks again to Matt at Snorg Tees for offering this fantastic giveaway!
This giveaway will end at midnight (EST) on 02/20/10 and is open to U.S. residents only. The winner will be chosen via Random.org and will be notified by email. Thanks again to Matt at Snorg Tees for offering this fantastic giveaway!
****Please note that I received no form of monetary compensation for this post. I did receive a sample of the product to try in order to write a fair and honest review. The opinions expressed in this review are my own and were not influenced in any way.****

41 comments:
its so hard to just choose one! lol i'll go with top two..."give me some sugar baby" and "pb&j BFF"
follow on friend connect
became your facebook fan
snorg tees facebook fan
Scroll down to the bottom of the page at http://diaryofamadbathroom.blogspot.com and you will find your button. It'e been there for two months, so feel free to disqualify this entry.
my husband would love the "that's what she said" tee... =)
I follow on google friend connect.`
lol these are cute, I love the lemon one- Now only if I had an American address...sigh*
There is a pants on the ground shirt already?! I want to jump on that bandwagon! Pick me! :)
I am following you on twitter @ninemoremonths
I am also following snorg tees on twitter.
I became a fan of you on facebook Angela Rolfes Bishop
I entered the London Bridge giveaway.
I am a fan of Snorg tees on facebook.
I have your button!
http://ninemoremonths.blogspot.com
button #2
button #3
I'd go with the 'This is why I'm hot' shirt
I follow on google :)
I'd want the Scrantonicity one :)
Sarah
untenuredteacher at yahoo dot com
I'm your FB fan (Sarah Bee)
Sarah
untenuredteacher at yahoo dot com
I'm a FB fan of SnorgTees (Sarah Bee)
Sarah
untenuredteacher at yahoo dot com
One of my favorites is "Party like it's $19.99" :)
lavenderdaisyblog@yahoo.com
I follow your blog with google friend connect.
lavenderdaisyblog@yahoo.com
Loving the "You had me at bacon" t-shirt.
I'm a follower on Google connect!
I'm following you on Twitter!
I have your button on my blog!
www.thejkcatesfamily.blogspot.com
I LOVE the one that says "Sometimes Alcohol IS the answer" LOL!!!!
~WM
I am a FB fan!
~WM
I entered your London Bridge giveaway!
~WM
I am a fan of Snorg Tees on FB!
~WM
Oh tough choice. it's be a 3 way tie of "B is for Bacon", "Zombies hate fast food" and "Shake and Bake".
a[dot]muddy[dot]paw[at]gmail[dot]com
Google Connect
Twitter follower
Facebook follower
Snog twitter follower
FB snog fan
These are too funny! We do a campfire every week with the kids (which they love) and I think our house would get a lot of laughs out of the one with the graham cracker and chocolate bar running after the marshaallow with a match! Thanks for the chance to win!
sadly, I laughed out loud when I read 'zombies hate fast food' so it's gotta be that one. :)
addeviant006 at gmail dot com
twitter - addeviant
addeviant006 at gmail dot com
Post a Comment