Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Two Whole Years!!

It was two years ago today that I had my first date with Chris. Now we're planning our wedding (a little sooner than originally planned....stay tuned for that post. We haven't told our families yet because he's away for the reserves this week) and planning the rest of our lives together.

We've definiltey had some ups and downs, but I am CRAZY ABOUT HIM and so happy he came into my life.


26 comments:

Ian said...

Congrats...and that necklace is PRICELESS

Pam said...

Happy Anniversary and Congratulations!

Pink Haired Momma said...

Congrats on you upcoming nuptials! And way to go on 2 years! Heres to many many many more!!

Shelli said...

Happy Anniversary and CONGRATS!

Alicia said...

Congratulations and Happy Anniversary! Hope its a very special day!

Anonymous said...

Congrats...wishing you many years of joy!

Anonymous said...

Congrats on teh 2yrs and many blessing for all the many more to come!

The frazzled Wifey said...

Happy Anniversary! Hope he at least got to come home to celebrate. Can't wait to hear about the moving of the date.

Shari@Tales from the Sippy Cup said...

Congrats! - Very late follower from follow Friday!

The Four Week Vegan said...

Happy anniversary!!! Cannot wait to hear about the new wedding plans.

Mass Hole Mommy said...

Thanks guys!

Ian, that necklace is one of my many Etsy purchases. I HAD to buy it!

Vanessa said...

Happy Two Years, and hope you have many, many more ahead of you with him!

*Katy* said...

Congratulations on two years! I can't wait to hear why you're moving your wedding up :)

Anonymous said...

Congrads! How exciting wishing you a lifetime of happiness, friendship and everlasting love. It is normal for every relationship to have there ups and downs -don't let anyone tell you different.

2Wired2Tired said...

Congrats! How exciting! Looking forward to reading about your wedding plans.

Katie said...

Congrats on the wedding! My name is Katie from Halfcrazymommie.blogspot.com
I just wanted to tell you that I nominated you for the Sunshine Blog Award!

Nancy C said...

Wonderful! Congrats.

septembermom said...

Congratulations! How wonderful!

le Chef said...

You never know meet someone do you? Congratulations! Best of luck telling the in-laws ... or if that poster behind him is any kind of sign; you could always tell them AFTER! ;)

Unknown said...

Congrats to you both!

Momma Fargo said...

Congratulations! Best wishes for a long and healthy life together! From your own posts, I can tell you truly love him...that's always the best place to start!

Mass Hole Mommy said...

Jessica, we are going to Vegas, but we are just moving the date up a little. Just a little. I just wanted to give him a chance to tell his family the new date.

Meg said...

Happy 2 Years!!! I hope you'll both be very very happy together!

LOVE the necklace by the way :)

Working Mommy said...

YAY!! Can't wait to hear about the wedding plans!

~WM

peasterpeach said...

Congrats!!

Elizabeth said...

Congratulations to you both!