Monday, March 1, 2010

Award Time


BIG thanks to Messy Mommy for sharing the Over the Top award with me! Thank you!! I love, love, love awards!!!


The rules for the Over the Top award:
1. Answer the questions below.
2. Pass it on to five people.
1. Where is your cell phone? In my pocket.
2. Your hair? It the cause of the majority of my anguish. I hate, hate, hat emy curls. Oh yea, I desperately need a foil.
3. Your mother? Is married to my father.
4. Your father? Is married to my mother.
5. Your favorite food? Pizza.
6. Your dream last night? I don't remember last night, but I do ususally remember my dreams. I have a lot of dreams in which I work with Moulder and Scully, though. Still all these years after the show ended. Weird, huh?
7. Your favorite drink? Cherry coke.
8. Your dream/goal? To make sure my kids are happy, healthy and safe and be a good step-mom to Chris's son.
9. What room are you in? Living room
10. Your hobby? Besides blogging? I am an avid scrapbooker.
11. Your fear? Bugs/spiders.
12. Where do you want to be in 6 years? Right here.
13. Where were you last night? I'm home every night.
14. Something that you aren't? A size 6.
15. Muffins? Blueberry or cranberry.
16. Wish list item? Uggs.
17. Where did you grow up? Right here in Ma!
18. Last thing you did? Picked up a little. Very little.
19. What are you wearing? Clothes.
20. Your TV? Is off.
21. Your Pets? Hermit crab named Emma and Alex the Bichon is coming to live here in June.
22. Friends? I heart my friends!!!!
23. Your life? Wouldn't change a thing.
24. Your mood? Just have a lot on my mind.
25. Missing Someone? Nope.
26. vehicle? Yes, I have one.
27. Something you're not wearing? A bra. They need fresh air sometimes.
28. Your favorite store? Target
29. Your favorite color? Pink or purple.
30. When was the last time you laughed? Earlier. I laughed because I was tickling the baby and he was laughing really hard, and it made me laugh.
31. Last time you cried? I cry once a month....I don't think any further explaination is necessary.
32. Your best friend? Chris
33. One place that I go to over and over? The bathroom.
34. Facebook? DUH!
35. Favorite place to eat? The Olive Garden

Five peeps I'm passing this on to:

LMJ @ I've Been Thinking

Danielle @ Humes Party of 3

Vodka Logic

Jessica @ La Fin DuMond Farm

Chocolate Covered Daydreams

11 comments:

Liz Mays said...

Congrats on your award!!!! I'm with you on fearing the bugs and loving Olive Garden!

x said...

DItto congrats. Target is my favorite store too. And I also cry once a month. :)

Ian said...

Two things...congrats on the award and 600+ followers!!!!!!!!!!!!

Blogs said...

Congrats! Soooooooooooo fun:)I love ur answers! And Target is muh fave tooooooo:) You already know:)

Danielle said...

We just ate Olive Garden this past weekend. Yum!! Thanks for the award! & Congrats on yours!!

The Four Week Vegan said...

I love the X-Files and so want to own all the seasons on dvd. I want to share the love with my teens!

Tina said...

seriously,.... the "olive garden" comment is killing me.. did you read my fb status this morning.
that is it, it must be an omen of somekind, think i might just have to go there now and get some yummy salad, breadsticks and those new triangle raviolis.

congrats on the award, it is much deserved as usual. you are just the most awesomest person!! LOL
xoxo
luv ya girl.

Messy Mommy said...

Ugh! I used to have curly hair that I hated, but each time I got pregnant my hair got wackier. Now it's just a frizzy mess. I'd take the curls back. :)

Lothiriel said...

AAAWWW..!! THANK YOU!

Mass Hole Mommy said...

LOL, Tina. Yup, I saw the FB thing. We think waaaaay too much alike.
Too Many Hats! The X-Files ruled. I want to show my kids, too, but they're much too young now. So I have time to get them on DVD.

Momma Fargo said...

Congrats on the award! You rock!