Saturday, March 13, 2010

Belly Charms Mother's Bracelet Review & Giveaway!!!

I think just about everyone who reads my blog knows I LOVE just about anything handmade. Just the idea that someone took the time out of their busy day to make something especially for me, makes me so happy. Make that handmade item a personalized one and I am in love. I have been dying to write this review for a week now and I am so excited to introduce you to Belly Charms today! Sonya Mattey is the mom of two little boys and started Belly Charms because she had so much trouble finding a belly button ring that fit while she was pregnant, so she started making them! But don't be fooled by the name Belly Charms. Although Sonya offers an amazing selection of super cute belly button rings, her line has expanded to include mother's bracelets and anklets, earrings, tile pendants and so much more.

I came across the Belly Charms website and contacted Sonya to see if she would consider sponsoring a review and giveaway and she was generous enough to agree. She had so many beautiful things to choose from on her website that I just couldn't decide what to pick. I asked her to pick something for me. She asked me a few questions (what colors I typically wore and what my favorite colors were) and ended up coming up with a whole new design for the bracelet! The bracelet she designed and sent me is the one that is pictured below. I wear a lot of earth tones, so the brown and black beads are just perfect for me. I've literally worn it every single day since I got it! It's absolutley stunning!! And the picture makes the bracelet look exquisite, believe me when I say it doesn't do it justice. I smile every time I look at it!


Here is the description of the bracelet from Belly Charms website:

A new bracelet design for 2010. This classic and elegant, single strand Mother's Initial bracelet has 5.6mm sterling silver alphabet beads surrounded by Deep Brown 6mm Swarovski Pearls, Black Onyx and Sterling Silver beads. A sterling silver lobster clasp or a sterling silver toggle clasp is available to complete the bracelet.

Up to 5 sets of initials can be added to the bracelet ( First / Last). One set is of initials is $39.99. The cost is $5 for each additional set. Price will adjust below when you select the number of sets of initials needed
.
Buy It: You can purchase maternity and mother’s jewelry from Belly Charms on their website here!!

Win it: Sonya at Belly Charms has generously offered one (1) of my lucky readers their very own mother's bracelet in the same style that I received! It can be personalized with one name or initials if you have more than one child.

Mandatory Entry: Please visit Belly Charms and let me know what your favorite item on the website is. Please remember to leave me a valid email address in this comment so that I can contact you if you win.

Please leave a seperate comment for each entry!

Extra Entries:
1. Follow my blog through Google friend connect (1 entry)!
2. Follow me on Twitter (1 entry)!
3. Become a Facebook Fan of Mass Hole Mommy (1 entry)!
4. Enter one of my other giveaways (1 entry)!
5. Follow me on Networked Blogs (1 entry)!
6. Follow Belly Charms on Facebook (1 entry)!
7. Follow Belly Charms on Twitter (1 entry)!
8. Blog about this giveaway and leave a link to where I can find it (3 entries)!
9. Grab my button and leave a link (3 entries)!
10. Tweet this giveaway. Please include @massholemommy in the tweet. Can be tweeted once per day and counts as one entry per tweet.

** Please leave a seperate comment for each entry and remember to leave a valid email address in one of the entry comments. Winner has 48 hours to respond before a new winner is chosen.

This giveaway will end at 9 pm (EST) on 03/20/10 and is open to U.S. residents. The winner will be chosen via random.org and will be notified by email. HUGE thanks to Sonya at Belly Charms for offering this fantastic giveaway!

***Please note that I received no form of monetary compensation for this post. I did receive a sample of the product to try in order to write a fair and honest review. The opinions expressed in this review are my own and were not influenced in any way. ***


39 comments:

Unknown said...

I love the Swarovski Pearl and Amethyst Bracelet.

lanie at laniejandco dot com

Unknown said...

I follow with Google Friend Connect

lanie at laniejandco dot com

Unknown said...

I follow on Twitter @LanieJCreates

Unknown said...

I am a facebook fan of yours (Melanie W.J.)

lanie at laniejandco dot com

Unknown said...

I entered the Scandle giveaway.

lanie at laniejandco dot com

Lisa said...

I like the one being offered and I like the Swarovski Pearl Initial Bracelet. Very cool jewelry!!

Lisa said...

I follow you through GFC.

Lisa said...

I am entered in the Crane Humidifier giveaway.

Lisa said...

I'm a Facebook fan of yours.

Lisa said...

I follow you on Networked Blogs.

Suburban prep said...

I think that the Swarovski Pearl Initial Bracelet - White,Gray, Sterling Silver is beautiful.

msgb245 at gmail dot com

endomental said...

I love the Breast Cancer Awareness bracelet in sterling silver and pewter.

email: endomental/gmail

endomental said...

I follow you on Facebook

endomental said...

I follow you on Twitter (boliyou)

endomental said...

I entered the FriendZip bracelet giveaway.

endomental said...

I follow you on Networked Blogs

endomental said...

I follow Belly Charms on FB

endomental said...

I follow Belly Charms on Twitter.

SJ said...

I love the Sterling Silver CZ Butterfly Toe Ring.

momofjandc@gmail.com

SJ said...

I follow belly charms of facebook as Shandy

momofjandc@gmail.com

SJ said...

follow Belly Charms on twitter @heyladyjane

SJ said...

following you on twitter @heyladyjane

momofjandc@gmail.com

SJ said...

Put your badge on my blog

http://heyladyjane.blogspot.com

Lisa said...

I'm following you on Twitter:)
dustythornfarm

jakiesmom said...

i like the tahitian grey and sterling silver bracelet
nannypanpan@sbcglobal.net

jakiesmom said...

gfc follower

jakiesmom said...

entered scandle candle

Jennifer said...

I follow via google friend connect

Jennifer said...

I follow you on Twitter (@jkgorcery)

Jennifer said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jennifer said...

redoing 1st one cause I forgot my email.... I love the Swarovski Crystal and Sterling Silver Initial Bracelet jk.gorcery@gmail.com

Jennifer said...

I entered your Scandle Candle Giveaway

Jennifer said...

I follow Belly Charms on Twitter (@jkgorcery)

Jennifer said...

I tweeted: https://twitter.com/jkgorcery/status/10538707870

Desi @ Wee Share said...

I really like the sterling silver girls bracelet

Desi
weeshareblog@gmail.com
http://weeshare.blogspot.com

Desi @ Wee Share said...

belly charms FB fan- Desiree Glaze

Desi
weeshareblog@gmail.com
http://weeshare.blogspot.com

Desi @ Wee Share said...

1- button scrolls under good reads

Desi
weeshareblog@gmail.com
http://weeshare.blogspot.com

Desi @ Wee Share said...

2- button scrolls under good reads

Desi
weeshareblog@gmail.com
http://weeshare.blogspot.com

Desi @ Wee Share said...

3- button scrolls under good reads

Desi
weeshareblog@gmail.com
http://weeshare.blogspot.com