Wednesday, March 24, 2010

BEST. EPISODE. OF. LOST. EVER.

OMG, Lost was sooooooooooo good last night. I seriously think it was the best episode yet. So much was answered, but as always, I am left hanging with a few things I am confused about. Anyone have any insight?

1. Are the people on the island really dead like Richard said at the beginning of the show? If the people on the island are really all supposedly dead, how did the six of them get off the island and everyone else see them? And Desmond? He is still out there and had a baby with Penny, so is that child half dead? WTH?

1a. What about Walt? Why was he randomly allowed to go back home and live a normal life? Every now and then I think about him. I HOPE it's addressed. I think I mentioned in a previous post that I read in the tv guide that Michael was coming back, so maybe it will be answered then?

2. How did Richard lose that thick accent he arrived at the island with?

3. Why isn't the smoke monster still that guy? Why is he in Locke now? The last scene with Jacob and the old smoke moster guy was back in 1867, right? Not present day?

They never said why the smoke monster was smoke and I was seriously hoping they would. And they never mentioned why exactly Jacob had that magic touch to make Richard live forever. Is it's truely god vs the devil? Good vs evil?

I thought it was funny that the smoke monster gave Richard the exact same speech about killing Jacob as the asian guy gave to Sayid about killing the smoke monster/Locke.

But anyways, WOWZA! What an AWESOME episode of Lost. Finally. That is all.

Oh, and here is your weekly Sawyer porn because you know I could never forget that (especially since he wasn't in last nights episode).......


13 comments:

Dual Mom said...

See!!!!! I told you.

Ian said...

Fucking awesome. On a side note I heard there might be an episode coming up that features the history of the island, Jacob and TMiB similar to last night's one.

Unknown said...

Ok see all confusing to me EXCEPT the Sawyer Porn lol...

Jayme said...

I need to watch it again. I'm glad I DVRed it- my babies were interrupting me LOL

Angelia said...

It was great! I have this whole theory...I think the island is purgatory, Jacob is/was god and the guy in black/Locke is the devil and now they are looking for someone to take over as god. The ones that got off the island were allowed to go back because they are good people and the world needs them.

*drool* Sawyer makes the work day bearable.

fraizerbaz said...

Well, Jacob told Ricardo that he wasn't dead. (When he touched his shoulder, he apparently have Ricardo immortality.)

So, I don't think that they are all dead. I even wonder if Jacob is really dead, but that's beside the point.

I'm not sure why Jacob can't/didn't stop the smoke monster himself, since he has this great power, he should be powerful enough to stop the evil being, wouldn't you think?

Coffeypot said...

You need to be blogging with my daughter, Marni, at http://its-a-pugs-life.blogspot.com/

She is a Lost fanatic and post about it, too. Give her a hello.

Momma Fargo said...

Yippee! Sawyer!

endomental said...

Definitely a good story that helped with a lot of questions. I think MiB lied. They're not dead, which is why they can leave the island, come back, have babies and die.

What torqued me was that we still don't know MiB's name. I'd love to see his backstory, and Jacob's. Probably in the very last ep.

California Keys said...

The episode was sooooo good! Nestor Campbell is awesome! I could have sworn that the producers said that the island wasn't purgatory though.... I even more confused now....

Mass Hole Mommy said...

According to Ian, there is an episode coming that will focus on the MIB and Jacob in early May, so hopefully that will explain a lot. I HOPE!

Vanessa said...

This episode was INCREDIBLE! And thank you for the picture of Sawyer frolicking in the water. <3

Debbiedoos said...

Love it! You have a great looking fun blog! So glad for the Friday follow, I will add you to my blog roll...hope to see you again soon:)