I remember years ago, when I was what is now referred to as a "tween", spending hours upon hours in the park with my friends weaving embroidery thread to make friendship bracelets. Friendzip Bracelets are the updated version of friendship bracelets. The bracelets are two sized and they unzip down the middle so that you can trade halves with your friends. What a great idea!! Where were these when my fingers were cramping from making my bracelets all those years ago? Friendzip Bracelets come in all sorts of fun designs and colors and each bracelet comes with a little piece of advice on how to be a better friend through positivity, such as "Zip you lip, Do not say anything negative about your friend"!
Betty at Friendzip Bracelets was kind enough to let me review two of their bracelets in Flower Power Lite and The Pink Giraffe! They are very cute and I ansolutely love this concept.

About FriendZip Bracelets:
Friendzip Bracelets are a mother/daughter endeavor. We are located in Greensboro, NC. We are very excited about Friendzip Bracelets, not just because it is fun to unzip them and share with a friend, but because the heart of the message inside the package to inspire young girls to realize how to be a better friend and build successful relationships due to positive actions that they initiate.

Win It: Betty at Friendzip Bracelets has generously offered one (1) of my lucky readers their choice of two (2) Friendzip Bracelets.
Mandatory Entry: Please visit Friendzip Bracelets and let me know which is your favorite design. Please leave me a valid email address in this comment so that I can contact you if you win!
Please leave a seperate comment for each entry!
Extra Entries:
1. Follow my blog through Google friend connect (1 entry)!
2. Follow me on Twitter (1 entry)!
3. Become a Facebook Fan of Mass Hole Mommy (1 entry)!
4. Enter one of my other giveaways (1 entry)!
5. Follow me on Networked Blogs (1 entry)!
6. Follow Friendzip Bracelets on Facebook (1 entry)!
7. Follow FriendZip Bracelets on Twitter (1 entry)!
8. Blog about this giveaway and leave a link to where I can find it (3 entries)!
9. Grab my button and leave a link (3 entries)!
10. Tweet this giveaway. Please include @massholemommy in the tweet. Can be tweeted once per day and counts as one entry per tweet.
** Please leave a seperate comment for each entry and remember to leave a valid email address in one of the entry comments. Winner has 48 hours to respond before a new winner is chosen.
This giveaway will end at midnight (EST) on 03/20/10 and is open to U.S. residents. The winner will be chosen via random.org and will be notified by email. Thanks again to Betty at Friendzip Bracelets for offering this fantastic giveaway!
***Please note that I received no form of monetary compensation for this post. I did receive a sample of the product to try in order to write a fair and honest review. The opinions expressed in this review are my own and were not influenced in any way. ***

49 comments:
Hello, I became a friend of you and FriendZip Braclets, put me down for two entries. Super cute, my daughter would adore.
Have a great day!
Angela
http://debatethisponderthat.blogspot.com/
These are so cute! One of those why didn't I think of that ideas. My girls would absolutely love them. I like the Flower Power bracelet.
lanie at laniejandco dot com
I follow you on Google Friend Connect
I follow you on Twitter @LanieJCreates
I follow you on facebook. (Melanie W.J.)
I am entered in the Scandle Giveaway
I like the Polka Dot bracelet:)
I follow you through GFC.
I'm a Facebook fan of yours.
I'm entered in the Crane Humidifier giveaway.
I follow you on Networked Blogs.
The Pink Giraffe
bassgiraffe@hotmail.com
follow your blog
follow you on twitter- bassgiraffe
fan on facebook- Erica Edwards Kloetstra
follow friendsip on facebook - Erica Edwards Kloetstra
follow Friendzip on Twitter- bassgiraffe
I left you an award on my blog.
THese are really cool.
Tami
www.heartsmakefamilies.com
Hi there!!
We are already fans/followers of your blog. Just stopping by to check things out and say hello. Come on over and visit us when you get a free moment. Have a fantastic weekend! ((hugs)) <3
I love the Bubble Gum Dots!
deb55106(at)gmail(dot)com
I follow with Google
deb55106(at)gmail(dot)com
I also follow you on Twitter{Deb55106}
deb55106(at)gmail(dot)com
Facebook fan too!
Deb S
deb55106(at)gmail(dot)com
I like the pink cat paw bracelet!
lluviam@gmail.com
I follow you through GFC
lluviam@gmail.com
I follow you on twitter
lluviam@gmail.com
I'm a facebook fan
(maritza jones)
lluviam@gmail.com
I have your button
http://iwaitforthatday.blogspot.com/
lluviam@gmail.com
have your button entry #2
http://iwaitforthatday.blogspot.com/
lluviam@gmail.com
have your button entry #3
http://iwaitforthatday.blogspot.com/
lluviam@gmail.com
Love these bracelets. They're adorable! My favorite is the pastel Flower Power one.
email: endomental/gmail
I entered your scandle candle giveaway
lluviam@gmail.com
I follow you on Twitter (boliyou)
I follow you on Facebook
Following FriendZip on Twitter
Following FriendZip on Twitter
I entered the Belly Charms giveaway
I follow you on Networked Blogs
I follow you on Networked Blogs.
lanie at laniejandco dot com
I'm following you on Twitter!
dustythornfarm
i think my niece would like chillin checkers
nannypanpan@sbcglobal.net
gfc follower
entered artwark
I like the Bubble Gum Dots jk.gorcery@gmail.com
I follow you on Twitter (@jkgorcery)
I entered your Belly Charms giveaway
I like the Feelin' Groovy design!
doot65 {{at}} comcast{{dot}}net
I follow FriendZip Bracelets on Twitter (@jkgorcery)
I tweeted: https://twitter.com/jkgorcery/status/10538728587
Post a Comment