Monday, March 22, 2010

RoadKill T-Shirt Review and Giveaway!


Love funny t-shirts? Then you need to check out RoadKill T-shirts! They have an extremely large selection of PG-13 rated, hilarious tees for men and women. The categories for their shirts include: Funny, Current Events, Humor, Offensive, and Inappropriate. All RoadKill t-shirts are high quality and come pre-shrunk.
I received a random t-shirt (they picked it for me) to try out. It was just a little bit on the tight side, so if you are unsure about what size to order, I would say to go a size up. Otherwise, it was comfortable and very funny!
Here are a few of my favorites:








Win it: The folks at RoadKill Tees have generously offered one (1) of my lucky readers a random t-shirt (they will pick one for you).

Mandatory Entry: Please visit RoadKill tees and tell me your favorite tee. Please leave me a valid email address so that I can contact you if you win! If no email address is left, the entry will be disqualified.

Please leave a seperate comment for each entry!

Extra Entries:

1. Follow my blog through Google friend connect (1 entry)!

2. Follow me on Twitter (1 entry)!

3. Become a Facebook Fan of Mass Hole Mommy (1 entry)!

4. Enter one of my other giveaways (1 entry)!

5. Follow me on Networked Blogs (1 entry)!

6. Follow RoadKill on Facebook (1 entry)!

7. Follow RoadKill Tees on Twitter (1 entry)!

8. Blog about this giveaway and leave a link to where I can find it (3 entries)!

9. Grab my button and leave a link (3 entries)!

10. Tweet this giveaway. Please include @massholemommy in the tweet. Can be tweeted once per day and counts as one entry per tweet.

** Please leave a seperate comment for each entry and remember to leave a valid email address in one of the entry comments. Winner has 48 hours to respond before a new winner is chosen.

This giveaway will end at midnight (EST) on 04/03/10 and is open to U.S. residents. The winner will be chosen via random.org and will be notified by email. Thanks again to RoadKill Tees for offering this fantastic giveaway!

***Please note that I received no form of monetary compensation for this post. I did receive a sample of the product to try in order to write a fair and honest review. The opinions expressed in this review are my own and were not influenced in any way. ***

76 comments:

Lindsey said...

I like the Callahan Auto Parts shirt. Tommy Boy is one of my favorite movies :)
mcaulays@hotmaildotcom

Lindsey said...

I follow your blog
mcaulays@hotmaildotcom

Angelia said...

I would get the Circle of Trust shirt...and there a TON that I would buy for my husband! DUDE! That site had me cracking up!

Angelia said...

And I'm a facebook fan

Angelia said...

And a Twitter follower!

Angelia said...

And last (I think) but not least...I Tweeted!

Angelia said...

Nope...I was wrong. I entered your Joey giveaway!

Momma Fargo said...

Please random picker machine pick me, pick me! I have got to have the canoe guy that says, "Paddle Faster. I hear banjos!" LMFAO! I could even wear it at work. These t-shirts rock!

Amberlynn said...

Love the shirts!

PS There's a little something for you on my blog ;)

Momma Fargo said...

I follow your blog. Always!

mommafargo@gmail.com

Krukow Family said...

I follow your blog through Google.
LSibiglia@gmail.com

Krukow Family said...

I am your fan and friend on facebook.

LSibiglia@gmail.com

Krukow Family said...

I am entered on one of your other give aways.

LSibiglia@gmail.com

Chelle said...

Without a doubt it would be "Thankfully I choose to use my Alcoholic Powers for Good instead of evil".

a.muddy.paw@gmail.com

Chelle said...

Twitt follower

a.muddy.paw@gmail.com

Chelle said...

MHM FB Fan

a.muddy.paw@gmail.com

Chelle said...

Networked blog follower

a.muddy.paw@gmail.com

Chelle said...

Road Kill FB fan

a.muddy.paw@gmail.com

Chelle said...

retwitted

Katrina said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Katrina said...

My husband loves the "beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy" =)

gdy2shoes23(at)gmail.com

Katrina said...

I follow via google friend connect.

gdy2shoes23(At)gmail.com

Katrina said...

I am a facebook fan!

gdy2shoes23(At)gmail.com

Katrina said...

I entered the soda stream giveaway

gdy2shoes23(at)gmail.com

Katrina said...

I follow roadkill tees on twitter (katrinawelch)

gdy2shoes23(at)gmail.com

Katrina said...

I have your button!

http://mrsjuicebox.blogspot.com

gdy2shoes23@gmail.com

#1

Katrina said...

I have your button!

http://mrsjuicebox.blogspot.com

gdy2shoes23@gmail.com

#2

Katrina said...

I have your button!

http://mrsjuicebox.blogspot.com

gdy2shoes23@gmail.com

#3

Ian said...

Hook me up yo, I gots your button and I follow.

Lisa said...

There are so many I would love to have!! But I would have to have the Cool Hhhwhip shirt just to bug my husband:) He says it like that!!

Lisa said...

I follow you on Twitter.

dustythornfarm

Lisa said...

I'm a Facebook Fan of MHM!

Lisa said...

I'm entered in the Joey Jr. giveaway.

reener said...

I wish I was that clever and witty! These t's are great!

jakiesmom said...

i like the cowgirl tee for my niece
nannypanpan@sbcglobal.net

jakiesmom said...

entered reusies

Jennifer said...

I like the Have a Nice Day shirt jk.gorcery@gmail.com

Jennifer said...

I follow you on Twitter (@jkgorcery)

Jennifer said...

I tweeted: https://twitter.com/jkgorcery/status/10959305940

Jennifer said...

I entered your Giggles and Grins Pendant giveaway

Jennifer said...

I follow RoadKill on Twitter (@jkgorcery)

Ian said...

Yo, can I win?

1. Follow my blog through Google friend connect (1 entry)!

Already do

2. Follow me on Twitter (1 entry)!

Already do

4. Enter one of my other giveaways (1 entry)!

Been there done that

9. Grab my button and leave a link (3 entries)!

It's already there

Ian said...

Yo, can I win?

1. Follow my blog through Google friend connect (1 entry)!

Already do

2. Follow me on Twitter (1 entry)!

Already do

4. Enter one of my other giveaways (1 entry)!

Been there done that

9. Grab my button and leave a link (3 entries)!

It's already there

Anne said...

I like the "Zombie Response Team : Kill or Be Eaten" t-shirt.

ajolly1456 at gmail dot com

Anne said...

I follow on google friend connect

ajolly1456 at gmail dot com

Anne said...

I follow on twitter, lunaj1456

ajolly1456 at gmail dot com

Anne said...

I am a facebook fan (Anne Jolly)

ajolly1456 at gmail dot com

Anne said...

entered soda stream

ajolly1456 at gmail dot com

Deb K said...

Love the I'm sorry Honey~I can't hear without a beer in my hand :-)

deb55106(at)gmail(dot)com

Deb K said...

I follow you

deb55106(at)gmail(dot)com

Deb K said...

Facebook Fan

Deb S


deb55106(at)gmail(dot)com

Deb K said...

Entered the Joey Jr Giveaway too

deb55106(at)gmail(dot)com

Deb K said...

I follow on Twitter{Deb55106}

deb55106(at)gmail(dot)com

Deb K said...

Tweet!
http://twitter.com/Deb55106/status/11168208152


deb55106(at)gmail(dot)com

Linda Kish said...

I like the Government's is the problem T shirt

lkish77123 at gmail dot com

Natalie A. said...

I like this shirt!
http://www.roadkilltshirts.com/WALLEY-WORLD-PARKS-CLOSED-T-SHIRT-P11729.aspx

Thanks!

coolnatty12 at yahoo dot com

Natalie A. said...

I follow your blog!

coolnatty12 at yahoo dot com

Natalie A. said...

I follow on Twitter! natdey

coolnatty12 at yahoo dot com

Natalie A. said...

I'm your newest Facebook Fan!

coolnatty12 at yahoo dot com

Natalie A. said...

I'm a Facebook Fan of RoadKill!
Natalie Ahotaeiloa

coolnatty12 at yahoo dot com

Natalie A. said...

I follow on Network Blog!

coolnatty12 at yahoo dot com

Natalie A. said...

I follow Roadkill on Twitter! natdey

coolnatty12 at yahoo dot com

Natalie A. said...

I grabbed your button! 1
http://theadventuresofpaulnatalie.blogspot.com/

coolnatty12 at yahoo dot com

Natalie A. said...

I grabbed your button! 2
http://theadventuresofpaulnatalie.blogspot.com/

coolnatty12 at yahoo dot com

Natalie A. said...

I grabbed your button! 3
http://theadventuresofpaulnatalie.blogspot.com/

coolnatty12 at yahoo dot com

Natalie A. said...

Tweet
http://twitter.com/natdey/status/11237553246

coolnatty12 at yahoo dot com

Natalie A. said...

Tweet
http://twitter.com/natdey/status/11336695788

coolnatty12 at yahoo dot com

Natalie A. said...

Tweet
http://twitter.com/natdey/status/11399110785

coolnatty12 at yahoo dot com

Traci66 said...

I wan the "Get me drunk and enjoy the Show". They do have alot of neat t's. Just reading them was fun.

ozzykelley1(at)yahoo(dot)com

Traci66 said...

Hello, I am a follower. Would love to win one of these zangy t's.

Traci66 said...

I grabbed you button check it out on my sidebar under blog friends.
http://traci66.blogspot.com/

ozzykelley1(at)yahoo(dot)com

BNM said...

i would sooo get the "hold my drink bitch" shirt for my husband bahhaha he says that all the time!
brittneymclain (at) att (dot) net

BNM said...

i follow
brittneymclain (at) att (dot) net

BNM said...

follow on twitter
brittneymclain (at) att (dot) net

BNM said...

fan on FB
brittneymclain (at) att (dot) net

BNM said...

entered custom tee couture giveaway
brittneymclain (at) att (dot) net