
Are you sick of sending your kids off to school with a peanut butter and fluff sandwich? Do you sometimes wish you could send them to school with a delicious home-cooked meal? I know I do. I've been looking for ages for a product that would actually keep my son's meal warm from the time I heat it up in the morning until noontime when he has lunch at school. I finally found one and I am REALLY excited about it.
The company is called Warmables and they have this amazing kit that has everything you need to send your kids off with a warm meal to school, or anywhere for that matter! Each set comes with a pouch, a BPA free food container and a cherry pit bag (yes, you read that correctly). The Warmables pouch keeps food warm for four to six hours. Warmables are so simple to use, too!
Yvonne at Warmables generously sent me a kit to review and I cannot say enough good things about it. Not only am I saving a bundle in lunch money (our school lunches are $2 a pop), with Warmables, I know EXACTLY what he's eating because I made it. I recieved it this past Wednesday and I sent him to lunch on Thursday with spaghetti and meatballs and on Friday he went with chicken nuggets and potatoes. He was so excited that he got to bring two of his favorite meals to school and he said they were nice and warm! He's fairly fussy and wouldn't have eaten them if they were cold, so that's how I know this product really works.

Here is how it works:
-Fill the provided BPA free plastic container with food. Heat in microwave. Put the container with its hot contents into the WARMABLES pouch.
-Heat the provided cherry pit bag in microwave.
-Put it into the WARMABLES pouch along with the food container.
-Take the sealed WARMABLES pouch and put it into your child’s INSULATED lunch box.
-That is it; you are now ready to start feeding your kids healthier lunches, save money, produce less garbage and feel really great about all of the above. Detailed instructions can be found on our USE & CARE page and will also be sent out with each order.
Buy It: Check out Warmables website to purchase a set of your own. Each set of Warmables retails for $27.95.
Or....if you want to try to win one, they have a monthly giveaway for a set of Warmables. All you have to do is sign up for their newletter! Easy as pie. Warmables also participates in fundraisers, and a portion of their proceeds coming directly from online sales is donated to families in need, charities and other institutions of their choice. How great is that?
Huge thanks to Yvonne at Warmables for sending me a sample to review. I love this product and I'm sure you will, too!
**The product in this review was provided to the me for the purpose of writing a review. This in no way effects the quality of the review provided. No monetary exchange occurred in exchange for the writing of the review. The views expressed in this review are strictly my own**

0 comments:
Post a Comment