Saturday, April 10, 2010

Flirty Aprons Review and Giveaway!


I love to cook and bake. Yes, really. I grew up cooking and baking at my mom's side, so that love has carried over into adulthood. I remember when I was much younger, I had an apron, but it was solid red and oh so boring. But now it's 2010 and aprons are much, much different than they used to me. Flirty Aprons has stylish aprons in all sorts of fun and flirty designs. They offer aprons for women, men and children! Flirty Aprons also have some mommy and child matching apron sets, which is such a cute idea in addition to being a great way to introduce the little ones into cooking. One thing I love about Flirty Aprons is that they are very reasonably priced, so you won't break the bank.




About Flirty Aprons:
"Flirty Aprons was founded by two married couples: Joseph and Heather Hansen, and Spencer and Jamie Taylor. When the owners initially met they discovered they each had a strong passion for business. They knew that their partnership would be enriched with a variety of skills that would allow them to create a successful and enjoyable business"


I was sent the Original Pink Chic Flirty Apron to review (pictured below), which fits my personality to a T. Flirty Apron's motto is “look cute and feel great” and with its stylish vintage look, I know it looks great. The pink and black design is so me. It's just so fun to wear and I actually look forward to using it. The apron is really soft, too. It's made of 100% cotton and it has two pockets in the front, which makes my life easier. I love that when I tie it around my neck, it doesn't pull. I am really sensitive to things like that around my neck and I barely even knew the apron was on!
I actually received the apron about a week before Easter. Since I knew I was hosting dinner this year, I decided to wait until Easter to use it. I wanted to see if anyone would notice how cute it was. EVERYONE noticed and loved it (no suprise there). I think I've worn it for one thing or another every day since.

I was very impressed with this product and I would definitley recommend Flirty Aprons to anyone in the market for a new apron. They have a whole bunch of cute designs, so there is something for everyone! Mother's Day is coming up soon and this would make the perfect gift. You can purchase your own Flirty Apron here.




Win it: Jamie from Flirty Aprons has generously offered one (1) of my lucky readers an apron of their very own!

Mandatory Entry: Visit Flirty Aprons and tell me which style you would just love to have. Please leave me a valid email address in this comment so that I can contact you if you win. If no email address is left, the entry will be disqualified.

Please leave a seperate comment for each entry!

Extra Entries:

1. Follow my blog through Google friend connect (1 entry)!

2. Follow me on Twitter (1 entry)!

3. Become a Facebook Fan of Mass Hole Mommy (1 entry)!

4. Enter one of my other giveaways (1 entry)!

5. Follow me on Networked Blogs (1 entry)!

6. Follow Flirty Aprons on Facebook (1 entry)!

7. Follow Flirty Aprons on Twitter (1 entry)!

8. Subscribe to my feed (2 entries)!

9. Blog about this giveaway and leave a link to where I can find it (3 entries)!

10. Grab my button and leave a link (3 entries)!

11. Tweet this giveaway. Please include @massholemommy in the tweet. Can be tweeted once per day and counts as one entry per tweet.

** Please leave a seperate comment for each entry and remember to leave a valid email address in one of the entry comments. Winner has 48 hours to respond before a new winner is chosen.

This giveaway will end at midnight (EST) on 04/17/10 and is open to U.S. residents. The winner will be chosen via random.org and will be notified by email. Thanks again to Jamie from Flirty Aprons for offering this fantastic giveaway!

***Please note that I received no form of monetary compensation for this post. I did receive a sample of the product to try in order to write a fair and honest review. The opinions expressed in this review are my own and were not influenced in any way. ***

113 comments:

Babes Mami said...

It's like your in my head, I have been wanting an apron for baking! Much easier then wearing sweats.

I adore the Original Chic Pink, how could you not? Pink and Black are my FAV!
smartinez03@live.com

Babes Mami said...

I follow you through GFC
smartinez03@live.com

Babes Mami said...

I'm a facebook fan!
smartinez03@live.com

Babes Mami said...

I entered your Galison giveaway.

Babes Mami said...

I entered your Karma Organic giveaway.

Babes Mami said...

I'm following flirty aprons on facebook.

Babes Mami said...

I have your button on my blog (1)

Babes Mami said...

I have your button on my blog (2)

Babes Mami said...

I have your button on my blog (3)

Shanna said...

I love the Woman's Apron Scalloped Saucy Safari

shanna.elizabeth[at]hotmail[dot]com

Shanna said...

I follow via Google Friend!
shanna.elizabeth[at]hotmail[dot]com

Shanna said...

I follow you on Twitter
@ShannaEAnderson
shanna.elizabeth[at]hotmail[dot]com

Shanna said...

I am a Facebook Fan of Mass Hole Mommy!
-Shanna A.
shanna.elizabeth[at]hotmail[dot]com

Shanna said...

I follow via Networked Blogs.
shanna.elizabeth[at]hotmail[dot]com

Shanna said...

I follow Flirty Aprons on Facebook.
-Shanna A.
shanna.elizabeth[at]hotmail[dot]com

Shanna said...

I follow Flirty Aprons on Twitter
@ShannaEAnderson
shanna.elizabeth[at]hotmail[dot]com

Shanna said...

I subscribe! =]
#1
shanna.elizabeth[at]hotmail[dot]com

Shanna said...

I subscribe!
#2
shanna.elizabeth[at]hotmail[dot]com

Katrina said...

I like the Original Scarlet Blossom Apron

gdy2shoes23(at)gmail.com

Katrina said...

I follow on twitter (katrinawelch)

Katrina said...

I am a facebook fan (katrina welch)

Katrina said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Katrina said...

I entered the sprout baby giveaway

gdy2shoes23(at)gmail.com

Katrina said...

I follow flirty aprons on twitter (katrinawelch)

gdy2shoes23(At)gmail.com

Katrina said...

I follow via google friend connect

gdy2shoes23(At)gmail.com

Katrina said...

your button is on my blogroll

http://mrsjuicebox.blogspot.com/p/blog-roll-buttons.html

gdy2shoes23(at)gmail.com

#1

Katrina said...

your button is on my blogroll

http://mrsjuicebox.blogspot.com/p/blog-roll-buttons.html

gdy2shoes23(at)gmail.com

#2

Katrina said...

your button is on my blogroll

http://mrsjuicebox.blogspot.com/p/blog-roll-buttons.html

gdy2shoes23(at)gmail.com

#3

Sabreena said...

Those are awsome. I don't bake much but I would totally wear one of those to do dishes and clean up (which I do endlessly). Very cute product and good review. I am going to check out the site.

Shell said...

I like the blue chocolate one.

thingsicantsaymichelle@gmail.com

Shell said...

follow on gfc

Shell said...

follow on twitter

Shell said...

button
http://thingsicantsay-shell.blogspot.com

Shell said...

button 2

Shell said...

button 3

Alacransita84 said...

I follow your blog through Google as Alacransita84

aguero.crissy at gmail.com

Alacransita84 said...

I follow on Twitter as @Alacransita84

aguero.crissy at gmail.com

Alacransita84 said...

Facebook Fan Cristina Wyatt

aguero.crissy at gmail.com

Alacransita84 said...

Follow on Networked blogs

aguero.crissy at gmail.com

Alacransita84 said...

Now also fan of Flirty Aprons on Facebook as Cristina Wyatt

aguero.crissy at gmail.com

Alacransita84 said...

Now following Flirty Aprons on Twitter as @Alacransita84

aguero.crissy at gmail.com

Alacransita84 said...

Subscribed to feed

aguero.crissy at gmail.com

Alacransita84 said...

Tweeted here... http://twitter.com/Alacransita84/status/11975285685

aguero.crissy at gmail.com

Alacransita84 said...

I would most love to have the Women's Apron Scalloped Cherry Blossom

aguero.crissy at gmail.com

Alacransita84 said...

I entered your Switch It By Nan Giveaway

aguero.crissy at gmail.com

Vanessa said...

Very Cherry! Or Scalloped Red... I can't decide!

Vanessa said...

I follow you through GFC.

Vanessa said...

I follow you on Twitter. (baptistness)

Vanessa said...

I'm a FB fan of yours! (VBM)

Vanessa said...

I follow you on Networked Blogs. (VBM)

Vanessa said...

I have your button! http://www.baptistness.com

Alacransita84 said...

Daily Tweet......... http://twitter.com/Alacransita84/status/12030742310

aguero.crissy at gmail.com

Mama2Monkeys said...

the lucious lemons one would match my kitchen perfectly!

brokenpromisering@gmail.com

HAve a great day!

Jennifer said...

I like the Sweet Sunshine jk.gorcery@gmail.com

Jennifer said...

I follow via google friend connect jk.gorcery@gmail.com

Jennifer said...

I follow you on Twitter (@jkgorcery) jk.gorcery@gmail.com

Jennifer said...

I follow Flirty Aprons on Twitter (@jkgorcery) jk.gorcery@gmail.com

Jennifer said...

I subscribe via email #2

Jennifer said...

I entered your Fabulous Stationery Giveaway jk.gorcery@gmail.com

Jennifer said...

I tweeted: https://twitter.com/jkgorcery/status/12057476095 jk.gorcery@gmail.com

Desi @ Wee Share said...

I would choose original cocoa lime

Desiree
carolinagirlmommy@gmail.com

Desi @ Wee Share said...

entered karma organic spa

Desiree
carolinagirlmommy@gmail.com

Desi @ Wee Share said...

follow with networked blogs

Desiree
carolinagirlmommy@gmail.com

Desi @ Wee Share said...

flirty aprons FB fan- Desiree Glaze

Desiree
carolinagirlmommy@gmail.com

Desi @ Wee Share said...

flirty aprons twitter follower- WeeShare

Desiree
carolinagirlmommy@gmail.com

Desi @ Wee Share said...

email subscriber 1

Desiree
carolinagirlmommy@gmail.com

Desi @ Wee Share said...

http://twitter.com/WeeShare/status/12064740472

Desiree
carolinagirlmommy@gmail.com

jakiesmom said...

i like frosted cupcake
nannypanpan@sbcglobal.net

jakiesmom said...

gfc follower

jakiesmom said...

entered amy adele

jakiesmom said...

e-mail subscriber

jakiesmom said...

e-mail subscriber 2

Alacransita84 said...

Daily Tweet.... http://twitter.com/Alacransita84/status/12088168213

aguero.crissy at gmail.com

Molomatic said...

I love their pink chocolate apron - so cute!

molomatic (at) gmail.com

Molomatic said...

I follow you on Twitter @ molomatic

molomatic (at) gmail.com

Molomatic said...

I also follow your blog!

molomatic (at) gmail.com

Molomatic said...

I follow Flirty Aprons on Twitter @ molomatic

molomatic (at) gmail.com

Molomatic said...

I have your button on my blog! #1

http://onegratefulmama.blogspot.com/

molomatic (at) gmail.com

Molomatic said...

I have your button on my blog! #2

http://onegratefulmama.blogspot.com/

molomatic (at) gmail.com

Molomatic said...

I have your button on my blog! #3

http://onegratefulmama.blogspot.com/

molomatic (at) gmail.com

Alacransita84 said...

Daily Tweet - http://twitter.com/Alacransita84/status/12147153640

aguero.crissy at gmail.com

Caroline said...

I would love to have the Original Sassy Black Apron!!

design4less@yahoo.com

Alacransita84 said...

Daily Tweet..... http://twitter.com/Alacransita84/status/12206958164

aguero.crissy at gmail.com

Merrie L. said...

I'd love the Women's Apron Original Chic Pink. lockwoodmerrie@yahoo.com

Merrie L. said...

I follow GFC. lockwoodmerrie@yahoo.com

Merrie L. said...

I follow on twitter.
Username: mjl6mom2
lockwoodmerrie@yahoo.com

Merrie L. said...

I'm a fb fan. ID: Merrie L.
lockwoodmerrie@yahoo.com

Merrie L. said...

I follow on Networked Blogs.
ID: Merrie L.
lockwoodmerrie@yahoo.com

Merrie L. said...

I follow flirty aprons on fb.
ID: Merrie L.
lockwoodmerrie@yahoo.com

Merrie L. said...

I follow flirty aprons on twitter.
Username: mjl6mom2
lockwoodmerrie@yahoo.com

Merrie L. said...

I subscribe to your feed.
lockwoodmerrie@yahoo.com entry 1

Merrie L. said...

I subscribe to your feed.
lockwoodmerrie@yahoo.com entry 2

ShellyH said...

I like the sassy black or the chic teal aprons.

Ravish30 at aol dot com

ShellyH said...

twitter follower @Ravish30

Ravish30 at aol dot com

ShellyH said...

following you on facebook

Ravish30 at aol dot com

ShellyH said...

following you via networked blogs

Ravish30 at aol dot com

ShellyH said...

following flirty aprons on facebook

Ravish30 at aol dot com

ShellyH said...

following flirty aprons on twitter @Ravish30

Ravish30 at aol dot com

ShellyH said...

tweet-
http://twitter.com/Ravish30/status/12248202166
Ravish30 at aol dot com

Alacransita84 said...

Daily Tweet -- http://twitter.com/Alacransita84/status/12267464251

aguero.crissy at gmail.com

Melissa said...

im a follower! invisible_fairy_05@yahoo.com

Amanda said...

I love the original blue chocolate - but really any of the original styles with that cute bow would be wonderful!
winnieayala at yahoo dot com

Anonymous said...

I love "luscious lemons" flirty apron
june_spirit2628 at hotmail dot com

Anonymous said...

entered the karma spa giveaway

ShellyH said...

dt-
http://twitter.com/Ravish30/status/12309870972
ravish30 at aol dot com

Alacransita84 said...

Daily Tweet / http://twitter.com/Alacransita84/status/12328059730

aguero.crissy at gmail.com

alliehallmarr said...

I love the blue choc. apron!
alliehallmarr@yahoo.com

alliehallmarr said...

I follow you through Google

alliehallmarr said...

I am a FB fan of MHM

alliehallmarr said...

I entered your stationary giveaway!

alliehallmarr said...

your button/link is on my site

alliehallmarr said...

your button/link is on my site

alliehallmarr said...

your button/link is on my site