Friday, April 23, 2010

Friday Follow and a Loose Tooth!

I tweeted this yesterday, but in case you missed it: Me and my five year old went to the dentist yesterday for our six month cleanings and the hygenist old me that he has his first loose tooth. OMG!!! It seriously feels like I just popped him out and I can hardly believe he's growing up so fast on me. I felt his tooth, and it's not super loose, so I think I have a little time to order a fabulous tooth fairy pillow from someone on Etsy.

Anyways, it's time for the Friday follow, so just click the button and it will bring you to the linky. Thanks to Tami, Lynn and Rita for hosting once again! Those ladies rock!

Friday Follow

22 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ohhh, the first loose tooth. Don't let him look up youtube videos of ways to remove teeth ... odds are you'll either terrify him or give him ideas! lmao


I'm already following, but happy #FF anyway! :)

Raising Z and Lil C said...

Wow, 5 is early. Although my 3 1/2 year old is already missing a tooth (it was pulled when he was 2 due to a trampoline accident). Everyone assumes he is much older because of the hole in his mouth :( I am a follower now :) Happy Friday Follow. Oh and I am from the granite state but lived in MASS for 4 years :)

Huckleberrygal said...

Thank you for following and I followed back! I am a brand new blogger. Happy Follow Friday!!!

Unknown said...

there's nothing like that first loose tooth! Have a great weekend!

Ian said...

Hey - stopping by from the Friday Follow. I love your design, your layout, and I was once in MA too! Will you follow me back?

Momma Fargo said...

Howdy! Yippee for the tooth!

Caution/Lisa said...

I cried when each of my four kids lost their first teeth. Crazy. Start stock piling dollars, too!

Pam said...

Wow! How fun for your son. My kids loved losing teeth for the money. lol
Following you back from FF.

Kathleen said...

Stopping by from Follow Friday! Love your blog!

Rawknrobyn.blogspot.com said...

Hey there, MHM, thanks for the FF. I'm FF-ing you back, but don't tell the Superintendent. He's the jealous type.
Cheers,
Robyn

maddie/cadesmimi said...

Hopping over from FF...Wow, I remember the excitement of my first child losing that first tooth! It hardly seems fair to lose them so quickly, after all of the suffering of teething. LOL By the way...it's been 26 years since that first tooth was lost by my daughter. How time flies! Have a great weekend! Kathy

Marlene said...

Tooth fairy time, eh? ;)

How the heck do you get the numbers to show up on your blog comments anyway? That is way cool.

Mass Hole Mommy said...

Magic. Here is the link to the code I used: http://techtnt2008.blogspot.com/2008/01/numbering-comments-in-blogger.html

Nicole Orriƫns said...

Yet losing their teeth really makes you feel like they're growing up. That and all the money you have to spend while faking you're the tooth fairy.

Thanks for stopping by!

http://www.momfever.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

I am now following from FF!! :-)

Tabatha @ Mom's Best Kept Secrets

KIM said...

Thanks for checking out my blog, now following yours

Unknown said...

Happy Friday back at ya!

Unknown said...

Following back!!

Beth said...

Aww, congratulations on the toof! Best hurry and get that fabulous tooth fairy pillow! It could pop out at any moment! If you need to allow for shipping time, don't feed him anything crunchy or gooey. It should buy you some extra time.

RealMommy365 said...

Hi! Thanks for visiting & following, I'm doing the same! I love finding new cool blogs to follow :)

Http://www.realmommy365.com

Mellie said...

Hi thanks for following me! My 5 year old has new 'adult' molars coming in. No loose teeth yet but it's coming!

California Keys said...

How much does the tooth fairy leave at your house?

Does this Friday Follow thing work?