Friday, April 30, 2010

Friday Follow Time Yo

It's going to be a fantastic Friday fo' sure. The five year old is going to be at school all day and the two year old went off with my parents for the day, so I get that little known thing as......PEACE & QUIET. Not sure what I did to deserve it, but I'll roll with it and hope it happens again soon and often!

Time to hit Dunkin Donuts for a coconut coffee and a donut or three....

Happy Friday Follow and thanks again to Tami, Lynn and Rita for being such lovely hostesses!!


Friday Follow

21 comments:

Melissa said...

Ah... peace and quiet are heavenly. I have one of Hayden's friends coming over for a "drop-off" playdate. Meaning that the mom is dropping him off for a few hours while I watch them. It will be fun though - I hope. Enjoy your quiet time!

natalee said...

Im your newest fan/follower from fff...love it!!!!!

Jenna said...

Enjoy your peace and quiet!! Eat a doughnut for me..I'm on a diet :(

Nicole said...

hi!! Love your blog, just had a laugh from your previous entry lol. thanks for stopping by and for the FF, I'm following you back!

Momma Fargo said...

Happy Friday Follow, famous lady! I already stalk you.

Kristen said...

Happy Friday Follow, Enjoy your quiet time!

sara said...

Hooray, Friday Follow! Hope you like reading about my adventures...can't wait to read yours!

Traci Reynolds said...

I don't get much of that so I am jealous ;o) enjoy it while you have it...enjoy your weekend

Carries Rambles said...

Happy FF
I'm a new stalker! Thanks for hitting my blog!

Bree, Home of Blogmania said...

I think I'd lose my mind if it was too quite. However, that is a risk I am happy to take :)- enjoy!

Maria@BubblegumandDuctTape said...

ooooooh my goodness! can I come with you? donuts, peace and quiet....
Hope you have a wonderful weekend, I'm a new follower. Happy Follow Friday.

Anonymous said...

Thanks for stopping by, I thought I would return the favor :-)
Enjoy you peace and quiet, and have a donut for me.

Amber, The Unlikely Mama said...

Can you get me a Dunkachino while you're there???

Mama E said...

Well thanks for following! Right back atchya! :)

Lady Hill said...

mmmm Dunkin Donuts
I'm craving a Coolata right about now.
I hope you're enjoying your peace and quiet!

fromlazytolady.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

Happy FF dollface!

Robyn Jones said...

Thanks for dropping by...I didn't have time to stop by any blogs earlier, but I might have some time tomorrow... I would love some piece and quiet, but I doubt I am getting it any time soon...LOL!

Tiffany said...

Thanks for following! I'm not following you and a "Liker" of your FB page!

Teresa @ Grammy Girlfriend said...

Love your blog....Late night blog hopping.....
Have 2 great giveaways that I am drawing for on Sunday night
http://grammyababychangeseverything.blogspot.com/2010/04/oh-happy-day-and-giveway-no-two.html

Ally said...

Happy FF Mommy! I remember the first one you did back 600 followers ago :)

FourthGradeNothing.com

California Keys said...

I'm so jealous.... People always talk about the DD.... We don't have any here in So. Cal....