Saturday, April 3, 2010

High Sierra Day Pack Review and Giveaway!


I'm kind of obsessed with bags. I have a fairly extensive collection of just about every type of bag there is, whether it's backpacks or tote bags. Having two little ones in the house, I always try to be prepared when we go off for the day, so I am always on the look out for a sturdy, functional and stylish looking bag to take with me on the go. High Sierra Sport has a number of bags to choose from, whether it be a day pack for everyday use, or a larger duffel bag, you will find the perfect bag at High Sierra! All their bags are sturdy and made from high quality materials, so you will get years and years of use out of them.
About High Sierra:

"For over 30 years, High Sierra Sport Company is a family-owned organization, committed to producing thoughtfully innovative bags and luggage that appeal to the intelligence and esteem of the active lifestyle and outdoor consumer.

High Sierra Sport Company has strived to give you the bags you need at a price you can afford. Specializing in adventure travel, our dedication to function, design, and quality shines in each and every one of our products. From athletes and outdoor enthusiasts, to students, travelers, and professionals, our versatile, innovative products are sure to fit your needs".


Stella at High Sierra was generous enough to send me the Chaser Day Pack for review (pictured below)! I chose it in the pink square plaid pattern because I love everything pink. The thing that's great about this bag is that it's the perfect size to bring with me on a day trip to the zoo, which is exactly what I used it for. Like I said before, I like to be prepared, so I had it packed with lunch, drinks, snacks, diapers, changes of clothes and all sorts of other things and there was so much room to spare in this pack. I plan on using it as my carry-on when I go on vacation. I has several zippered pockets and it can be worn as a backpack or it can be wheeled. I love this bag and I can't thank High Sierra enough for giving me the chance to review this item.


Features of the Chaser Day Pack:
  • Large, front-load main compartment holds books, supplies and clothes.

  • Zippered, front compartment has an organizer with media pocket, multiple open pockets, headphone port and key fob.

  • Quick-access zippered front accessory pocket.

  • In-line, skate-style wheels.

  • Single-tube telescoping handle stows inside a protective zippered compartment.

  • Contoured, adjustable Vapel™ mesh padded shoulder straps tuck away inside the padded back panel.

  • Open side pocket holds a water bottle or other gear.

  • Triangle clip to attach a lock or other accessories.

  • Corner guards and rub rails protect the bag from abrasion.

  • Comfortable Vapel™ mesh padded grab handle.

  • Reflective accents for night safety.
Win it: Thanks to Stella at High Sierra, one (1) of my lucky readers is going to win a pack of High Sierra's choice!
Mandatory Entry: Please visit High Sierra and tell me which bag you would just love to have! Please leave me a valid email address in this comment so that I can contact you if you win. If no email address is left, the entry will be disqualified.

Please leave a seperate comment for each entry!

Extra Entries:

1. Follow my blog through Google friend connect (1 entry)!

2. Follow me on Twitter (1 entry)!

3. Become a Facebook Fan of Mass Hole Mommy (1 entry)!

4. Enter one of my other giveaways (1 entry)!

5. Follow me on Networked Blogs (1 entry)!

6. Follow High Sierra on Facebook (they also do a random drawing on Facebook and one of their fans wins a pack every week)!! (1 entry)!

7. Follow High Sierra on Twitter (1 entry)!

8. Blog about this giveaway and leave a link to where I can find it (3 entries)!

9. Grab my button and leave a link (3 entries)!

10. Tweet this giveaway. Please include @massholemommy in the tweet. Can be tweeted once per day and counts as one entry per tweet.

** Please leave a seperate comment for each entry and remember to leave a valid email address in one of the entry comments. Winner has 48 hours to respond before a new winner is chosen.

This giveaway will end at midnight (EST) on 04/10/10 and is open to U.S. residents. The winner will be chosen via random.org and will be notified by email. Thanks again to Stella at High Sierra for offering this fantastic giveaway!

***Please note that I received no form of monetary compensation for this post. I did receive a sample of the product to try in order to write a fair and honest review. The opinions expressed in this review are my own and were not influenced in any way. ***



































103 comments:

Unknown said...

Its hard to decide, but I really like the AT3 Sierra Lite...with the removable day pack.

Unknown said...

I'm a Google Follower

Unknown said...

I'm a Twitter Follower

Unknown said...

I'm a follower on Networked Blogs

Unknown said...

Entered the TeeWit giveaway.

Unknown said...

I have your button on my page
http://kidsareteachers.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

I have your button on my page
http://kidsareteachers.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

I have your button on my page
http://kidsareteachers.blogspot.com

Katrina said...

I like the curve. =)

gdy2shoes23(at)gmail.com

Katrina said...

I follow via GFC.

gdy2shoes23(at)gmail.com

Katrina said...

I follow you on twitter
(katrinawelch)

gdy2shoes23(At)gmail.com

Katrina said...

I am a facebook fan! (katrina welch)

gdy2shoes23(At)gmail.com

Katrina said...

I entered the sprout baby giveaway

gdy2shoes23(at)gmail.com

Jackie said...

I like the carry on computer tote bag.

Jackie said...

New follower on google friend connect.

jackie0877@gmail.com
(forgot to put it on my last entry)

Unknown said...

Thank you for participating in the P K Glitz blog hop. The winner of the prizes will be announced on Tuesday :)

Joni said...

So many to choose from but I would choose the Loop school backpack. If I won I would give it to my son who would love to have a new backpack. Thanks for this wonderful giveaway.

http://www.sixcherriesontop.com
moore8usa(at)yahoo(dot)com

Joni said...

I am now a Google follower.

http://www.sixcherriesontop.com
moore8usa(at)yahoo(dot)com

Joni said...

I am now a Twitter follower.

http://twitter.com/sixcherries

http://www.sixcherriesontop.com
moore8usa(at)yahoo(dot)com

Joni said...

I am now a facebook fan.

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Mass-Hole-Mommy/179061460652?v=wall#!/m8Clover?ref=profile

http://www.sixcherriesontop.com
moore8usa(at)yahoo(dot)com

Joni said...

I now follow High Sierra on Facebook.

http://www.facebook.com/pages/High-Sierra-Sport-Company/54683494834?v=wall#!/m8Clover?ref=profile

http://www.sixcherriesontop.com
moore8usa(at)yahoo(dot)com

Joni said...

Now following High Sierra on Twitter.

http://twitter.com/sixcherries/following

http://www.sixcherriesontop.com
moore8usa(at)yahoo(dot)com

Joni said...

I blogged about this giveaway. #1

http://www.sixcherriesontop.com/2010/04/great-giveaway-high-sierra-pack.html

moore8usa(at)yahoo(dot)com

Joni said...

I blogged about this giveaway. #2

http://www.sixcherriesontop.com/2010/04/great-giveaway-high-sierra-pack.html

moore8usa(at)yahoo(dot)com

Joni said...

I blogged about this giveaway. #3

http://www.sixcherriesontop.com/2010/04/great-giveaway-high-sierra-pack.html

moore8usa(at)yahoo(dot)com

Joni said...

I grabbed your button. It is in my reviews and giveaways blogroll marquee. #1

http://www.sixcherriesontop.com
moore8usa(at)yahoo(dot)com

Joni said...

I grabbed your button. It is in my reviews and giveaways blogroll marquee. #2

http://www.sixcherriesontop.com
moore8usa(at)yahoo(dot)com

Joni said...

I grabbed your button. It is in my reviews and giveaways blogroll marquee. #3

http://www.sixcherriesontop.com
moore8usa(at)yahoo(dot)com

Joni said...

Daily Tweet! 4/4

http://twitter.com/sixcherries/status/11584106975


http://www.sixcherriesontop.com
moore8usa(at)yahoo(dot)com

Joni said...

I am a follower on networked blogs.

http://www.sixcherriesontop.com
moore8usa(at)yahoo(dot)com

Joni said...

I entered to win the Smart Mom Necklace.

http://www.sixcherriesontop.com
moore8usa(at)yahoo(dot)com

Misty said...

i like the 26" wheeled backpack with removable daypack.
mommy2skie at yahoo dot com

Misty said...

google friend connect

Misty said...

follow on twitter; mommy2skie

Misty said...

fan on facebook; mommy2skie

Misty said...

networked blogs

Misty said...

button #2

Misty said...

button #3

Misty said...

fan high sierra on facebook; mommy2skie

Misty said...

follow high sierra on twitter; mommy2skie

Susan Fobes said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Susan Fobes said...

I like the chaser wheeled day pack in blue checkered.

http://www.susanchapmanfobes.blogspot.com

Susan Fobes said...

I'm a follower.
http://www.susanchapmanfobes.blogspot.com

Teresa said...

I like the multi crosshatch swerve daypack
mstlee2000 @ hotmail.com

Teresa said...

I follow via GFC
mstlee2000 @ hotmail.com

Teresa said...

I follow via twitter isaiahsmom21
mstlee2000 @ hotmail.com

Teresa said...

I follow high sierra via twitter isaiahsmom21
mstlee2000 @ hotmail.com

Teresa said...

I entered the teewit giveaway
mstlee2000 @ hotmail.com

Joni said...

Daily Tweet! 4/5

http://twitter.com/sixcherries/status/11635307709

http://twitter.com/sixcherries/status/11635354139

http://sixcherriesontop.com

moore8usa(at)yahoo(dot)com

Anonymous said...

I like the vivian bag.

hlnehre(at)yahoo(dot)com

Anonymous said...

I also entered the teewit contest

hlnehre(at)yahoo(dot)com

Desi @ WeeShare said...

I like the long trail 90 as well

Desiree
carolinagirlmommy@gmail.com

Desi @ Wee Share said...

follow your blog

Desiree
carolinagirlmommy@gmail.com

Desi @ Wee Share said...

follow on twitter- WeeShare

Desiree
carolinagirlmommy@gmail.com

Desi @ Wee Share said...

FB fan- Desiree Glaze

Desiree
carolinagirlmommy@gmail.com

Desi @ Wee Share said...

follow on networked blogs

Desiree
carolinagirlmommy@gmail.com

Desi @ Wee Share said...

high sierra FB fan- Desiree Glaze

Desiree
carolinagirlmommy@gmail.com

Desi @ Wee Share said...

high sierra twitter follower- WeeShare

Desiree
carolinagirlmommy@gmail.com

Desi @ Wee Share said...

have your button 1- http://weeshare.blogspot.com

Desiree
carolinagirlmommy@gmail.com

Desi @ Wee Share said...

have your button 3- http://weeshare.blogspot.com

Desiree
carolinagirlmommy@gmail.com

Desi @ Wee Share said...

tweet! http://twitter.com/WeeShare/status/11697990781

Desiree
carolinagirlmommy@gmail.com

Desi @ Wee Share said...

also entered the sprout baby giveaway

Desiree
carolinagirlmommy@gmail.com

Joni said...

Daily Tweet! 4/6

http://twitter.com/sixcherries/status/11713165453

http://twitter.com/sixcherries/status/11713183773

moore8usa(at)yahoo(dot)com

Anne said...

I like the Carry-On Computer Tote Bag

Anne said...

I follow on google friend connect

Anne said...

I follow on twitter, lunaj1456

Anne said...

I am a facebook fan (Anne Jolly)

Anne said...

entered aphrodite giveaway

Anne said...

I follow on networked blogs (Anne Jolly)

Anne said...

I am a facebook fan (Anne Jolly) of high sierra

Anne said...

I follow high sierra on twitter, lunaj1456

jakiesmom said...

i love the carry on wheeled back pack
nannypanpan@sbcglobal.net

jakiesmom said...

gfc follower

jakiesmom said...

entered tee wit

Joni said...

Daily Tweet! 4/7

http://twitter.com/sixcherries/status/11748822360

http://twitter.com/sixcherries/status/11748878574

moore8usa(at)yahoo(dot)com

Merrie L. said...

I like the Beatrice!
lockwoodmerrie@yahoo.com

Merrie L. said...

I follow via GFC.
lockwoodmerrie@yahoo.com

Merrie L. said...

I follow on twitter.
username: mjl6mom2
lockwoodmerrie@yahoo.com

Merrie L. said...

I entered your Aphrodite Massager giveaway. lockwoodmerrie@yahoo.com

Merrie L. said...

I follow on Networked Blogs.
ID: Merrie L.
lockwoodmerrie@yahoo.com

Merrie L. said...

I follow High Sierra on fb.
ID: Merrie L.
lockwoodmerrie@yhaoo.com

Merrie L. said...

I follow High Sierra on twitter.
Username: mjl6mom2
lockwoodmerrie@yahoo.com

Joni said...

Daily Tweet! 4/8

http://twitter.com/sixcherries/status/11816866725

http://twitter.com/sixcherries/status/11816908766

moore8usa(at)yahoo(dot)com

Unknown said...

I would Love to win the Oversteer in Pink TAT660-1003

Thanks! Crystal clear savings at gmail dot com

Unknown said...

I follow High Sierra Stella on twitter crystalclearsav

crystal clear savings at gmail dot com

Unknown said...

I follow you through Networked Blogs

crystal g

crystal clear savings at gmail dot com

Unknown said...

I am a Mass Hole Mommy fb fan crystal g

crystal clear savings at gmail dot com

Unknown said...

I am a fb fan of High Sierra

crystal g

crystal clear savings at gmail dot com

Unknown said...

I follow you through GFC

crystal

crystal clear savings at gmail dot com Thanks for the giveaway!

Joni said...

Daily Tweet! 4/9

http://twitter.com/sixcherries/status/11872860178

http://twitter.com/sixcherries/status/11872909742

moore8usa(at)yahoo(dot)com

Anonymous said...

I like Abigail!

wiggysgirl1026 at gmail dot com

Anonymous said...

I follow through GFC

Joni said...

Daily Tweet!

http://twitter.com/sixcherries/status/11963734111

moore8usa(at)yahoo(dot)com

Rebecca Orr said...

I really like the ATGO 22-Inch Sport Travel Duffel. Thanks for the chance. bekki1820cb at gmail

Rebecca Orr said...

Follower via GFC. bekki1820cb at gmail

Rebecca Orr said...

Following on Twitter: @bekki1820cb
bekki1820cb at gmail

Rebecca Orr said...

Facebook fan: Bekki Orr
bekki1820cb at gmail

Rebecca Orr said...

Entered the Smart Mom Teething Bling giveaway. bekki1820cb at gmail

Rebecca Orr said...

Following on Networked Blogs: Bekki Orr
bekki1820cb at gmail

Rebecca Orr said...

High Sierra Facebook fan: Bekki Orr
bekki1820cb at gmail

Rebecca Orr said...

High Sierra Twitter follower: @bekki1820cb
bekki1820cb at gmail

Rebecca Orr said...

Have your button: http://2everythinginbetween.blogspot.com/
bekki1820cb at gmail #1

Rebecca Orr said...

Have your button: http://2everythinginbetween.blogspot.com/
bekki1820cb at gmail #3