
Personalizedboutique.com is an online jewelry store which offers an amazingly large collection of personalized name jewelry. Their pieces are stylish and trendy and they keep up with the celebrity styles. Take the "Carrie" necklace pictured below. Anyone who watched Sex in the City recognizes it. Well you can get your very own right at Personalizedboutique.com! In addition to their line of personalized necklaces, like the "carrie", they have personalized couples wedding rings, bracelets , earrings, mommy jewelry, personalized photo pendants, toe rings and so much more. If you are looking for any form of personalized jewelry, I would make Personalizedboutique.com your first stop.
I was lucky enough to be sent one of their personalized dog tags for review. I ended up picking the Sterling Silver Medium Size Dog Tag, which was personalized with the names of my two boys. Their dog tag jewelry is one of their most popular items, and I can see why after receiving one. They can be purchased in several different sizes and can be personalized with just about anything you'd like. They offer several different engraving styles and you can get the script printed vertically or horizontally depending on the size of the dog tag. Robert at Personalized Boutique was very accomodating and anyone who knows me knows how much I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE anything personalized with my boys' names on it. I am in love with my dog tag necklace!
About Personalized Boutique in their own words:
"My parents, Sam & Maryann, started Personalized Boutique in 1979.
We're originally from Queens NY, but have been living in South Florida for over 30 years.
When the temperature drops below 70 degrees, we think it's cold.
Our little family-run business was going along nicely making personalized name jewelry for our South Florida clientele, until a little show called Sex and the City and a little thing called the internet came along.
Now, our fab designs are available to people all over the world, and our creations have been featured in such magazines as InStyle, Cosmopolitan, CosmoGirl and People, and on such television shows as The Today Show, Ugly Betty, Canada's Celebrity Look-A-Like and VH1's Sex and the City Special!
We're STILL family owned and operated; and even though we're big jewelry celebrities now we will still answer your emails and return your phone calls.
And because we understand you might be nervous about ordering jewelry online, we offer a full 30 day money-back guarantee on ALL of our jewelry, INCLUDING custom orders!"
We're originally from Queens NY, but have been living in South Florida for over 30 years.
When the temperature drops below 70 degrees, we think it's cold.
Our little family-run business was going along nicely making personalized name jewelry for our South Florida clientele, until a little show called Sex and the City and a little thing called the internet came along.
Now, our fab designs are available to people all over the world, and our creations have been featured in such magazines as InStyle, Cosmopolitan, CosmoGirl and People, and on such television shows as The Today Show, Ugly Betty, Canada's Celebrity Look-A-Like and VH1's Sex and the City Special!
We're STILL family owned and operated; and even though we're big jewelry celebrities now we will still answer your emails and return your phone calls.
And because we understand you might be nervous about ordering jewelry online, we offer a full 30 day money-back guarantee on ALL of our jewelry, INCLUDING custom orders!"
And just think, Mother's Day is right around the corner, so this is a perfect time to check out the Personalizedboutique.com! I really want to thank Robert at Personalized Boutique for giving me the chance to review this amazing piece of jewelry. It's quickly become my new favorite accessory! Connect with Personalizedboutique.com on Twitter and on their blog!
***Please note that I received no form of monetary compensation for this post. I did receive a sample of the product to try in order to write a fair and honest review. The opinions expressed in this review are my own and were not influenced in any way. ***
***Please note that I received no form of monetary compensation for this post. I did receive a sample of the product to try in order to write a fair and honest review. The opinions expressed in this review are my own and were not influenced in any way. ***

1 comments:
I just did a review for them too!! Yours is much better than mine, I need practice haha!!! Anyhoo.. I have a giveaway goin on at my blog for the same mini dog tag that you & recieved.... :)
Post a Comment