Five Accessories is a company that believes in giving back, which I think is so admirable. Every time you make a purchase at Five Accessories, it goes towards helping people who really need it. Artisans earn money by selling their products and then Five Accessories turns around and donates a portion of those sales to charitable causes.Five Accessories has a great line of handbags from Bali, India, Cambodia, Honduras and the USA. The artisans have created bags that are unique to their areas and are made from local materials such as bamboo and wicker.
Five Accessories Off The Sreet Line is their newest line of accessories. It's an income generating program for vendors od StreetWise, who create handmade accessories with recycled items found on the streets of Chicago! The line has several really cute items and the Pop Top Bracelet is one of those items. I received a Pop Top Bracelet for review and I think it's super cute. I've received many compliments on it when I've worn it out. I love that it's made out of soda tabs and ribbon. It's a very simple design, but it looks really fun and fashionable!
Here is the description from the website:
"Perfect recycled gift idea. A bracelet made from can pop tops and brown and green ribbon. Handmade by the vendors of StreetWise. Each item comes with the picture and story of the individual who made it. One size fits all wrists"

About Five Accessories:
"five ACCESSORIES, an online store that grew out of its founders' desire to import handmade handbags and accessories from a Bali mountain village, now carries handmade purses and jewelry from global areas such as Bali, Honduras, Cambodia and India. The company recently started two income generating programs in Chicago under the new line called Off The Street. five ACCESSORIES supports grassroots efforts around the globe to aid under-privileged children by donating FIVE DOLLARS of every handbag sold and 15 percent of all other sales to each artisan's local cause".
Buy it: The Pop Top Bracelet can be purchased on Five Accessories website for $5.
Win it: Theresa at Five Accessories has generously offered five (5) of my lucky readers one (1) Pop Top Bracelet of their very own!
Mandatory Entry: Visit Five Accessories and tell me what item you would just love to have. Please leave me a valid email address in this comment so that I can contact you if you win. If no email address is left, the entry will be disqualified.
Please leave a seperate comment for each entry!
Extra Entries:
1. Follow my blog through Google friend connect (1 entry)!
2. Follow me on Twitter (1 entry)!
3. Become a Facebook Fan of Mass Hole Mommy (1 entry)!
4. Enter one of my other giveaways (1 entry)!
5. Follow me on Networked Blogs (1 entry)!
6. Follow Five Accessories on Facebook (1 entry)!
7. Follow Five Accessories on Twitter (1 entry)!
8. Blog about this giveaway and leave a link to where I can find it (3 entries)!
9. Grab my button and leave a link (3 entries)!
10. Tweet this giveaway. Please include @massholemommy in the tweet. Can be tweeted once per day and counts as one entry per tweet.
** Please leave a seperate comment for each entry and remember to leave a valid email address in one of the entry comments. Winner has 48 hours to respond before a new winner is chosen.
This giveaway will end at midnight (EST) on 04/17/10 and is open to U.S. residents. The winner will be chosen via random.org and will be notified by email. Thanks again to Theresa at Five Accessories for offering this fantastic giveaway!
***Please note that I received no form of monetary compensation for this post. I did receive a sample of the product to try in order to write a fair and honest review. The opinions expressed in this review are my own and were not influenced in any way. ***

30 comments:
I love the flower ring..so cute!
mdlangmead at gmail dot com
Follow your blog!
mdlangmead at gmail dot com
Follow on Twitter @lovebnamommy
mdlangmead at gmail dot com
Facebook fan!
mdlangmead at gmail dot com
Follow on Networked Blogs!
mdlangmead at gmail dot com
FB fan of Five Accessories!
mdlangmead at gmail dot com
Follow Five Accessories on Twitter! @lovebnamommy
mdlangmead at gmail dot com
I love the Kuta Wood Necklace jk.gorcery@gmail.com
I follow you on Twitter (@jkgorcery) jk.gorcery@gmail.com
I subscribe via email #1
I follow Five Accessories on Twitter (@jkgorcery) jk.gorcery@gmail.com
I tweeted: https://twitter.com/jkgorcery/status/12057443921 jk.gorcery@gmail.com
I like the recycled coffee bag shopping bag
Desiree
carolinagirlmommy@gmail.com
twitter follower- WeeShare
Desiree
carolinagirlmommy@gmail.com
entered flirty aprons
Desiree
carolinagirlmommy@gmail.com
five accessories FB fan- Desiree Glaze
Desiree
carolinagirlmommy@gmail.com
five accessories twitter follower- WeeShare
Desiree
carolinagirlmommy@gmail.com
email subscriber 2
Desiree
carolinagirlmommy@gmail.com
http://twitter.com/WeeShare/status/12065295678
Desiree
carolinagirlmommy@gmail.com
I'm following your blog! Great giveaway!
Just entered the <Mudpuppy giveaway!
i entered your mud puppy giveaway~invisible_fairy_05@yahoo.com
Original Red Deppa Bag - love this!
june_spirit2628 at hotmail dot com
entered karma organic spa giveaway
june_spirit2628 at hotmail dot com
I love the Multi-colored Recycled Chip Photo Frame.
hotpepper71 at bell south dot net
I also entered the Galison Mudpuppy Puzzle giveaway.
tweeted: http://twitter.com/SnowflakeDay/status/12325874199
following Five Accessories on twitter as SnowflakeDay
following you on twitter as SnowflakeDay
google friend follower
Post a Comment