Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Sawyer Porn to the Rescue!

Interesting episode last night. It started out with a bang...literally. First the check blew her own ass up, which I totally didn't see coming. Then Hurley goes and blows up the Black Rock, which I totally did see coming.

And can I just say HOLY SHITBALLS about poor Desmond? OMFG!! He was one of my favorite characters and that was totally shocking.

It was good to see Michael and Libby back, even though I knew they were coming back before the season even started (thank you tv guide). I find it interesting, for lack of a better word, that some people are remembering their life on the island in the flash sideways and some can't. What does it all mean I wonder?

And why exactly was Desmond following Hurley in the flash sideways and why the hell did he run over John Locke? Someone please explain this to me.

I know I've said this before, but I wonder why the MIB is in Locke's body and not the guy he was in before?? Meaning why did he switch bodies? I still don't get it.

And without further adieu, here is what you are really here for:


17 comments:

Unknown said...

wipes drool from chin... nom nom nom nom oh yeah he's edible

reener said...

I didn't have a CLUE as to what the hell you were talking about, but yeah, liking the final picture, whoever he is!

Angela said...

In the flash sideways I feel like they r working up to a big reunion at the hospital. Jack is there, claire is there so is charlie (maybe he left) sun and jin are on there way there bc he is shot and now locke is on his way. Desmond said he needed the flight manifest because he had to tell them something, maybe it was about their other life. Just a thought.

Tracey said...

Dang, I missed the episode. Will have to watch it on Hulu. But big THANKS for the Sawyer porn! Keep it coming!

Cluttered Brain said...

OOOH. YUMMY. i dont' even watch the show he is on but YUM---*wiping drool off chin*

HE is one HAWT man.... Thanks for the eye candy.

Ian said...

lol you never cease to amaze me with the sawyer porn

Angelia said...

Once again, I have not been able to watch this episode since we just moved and don't have cable yet. (Apparently Charter is SO busy that they can't get out to our house until Friday when I called them Monday of last week)Anywho...thank your soul for the Sawyer, you make Wednesday livable.

Michelle Pixie said...

Trying to catch my breath... HOLY HOTTNESS!!!

Momma Fargo said...

Oh, yeah...slobber, slobber. Ok. What did you say?

Unknown said...

Thanks for brightening my day will the image of total hotness!

Anonymous said...

Um...yummy!

Danielle said...

Whoo hoo. Loving that picture!! Maybe I need to start tuning in ?? LOL

Unknown said...

Thanks as always for the weekly Sawyer porn! It gets me through my wednesdays!

Missie said...

I'm really glad I never watched Lost! LOL

Vanessa said...

I almost screamed out loud when Desmond went down the well. And also when I saw the picture of Sawyer here. Two totally different kinds of screams, though.

Ally said...

don't know who he is but wowzas.

Beth said...

Oh, myyyyy...