Saturday, April 10, 2010

Simply Bags Summer Tote Review

I am a huge fan of bags. With two little ones, I have A LOT of stuff to carry with me, especially on long day trips. And, of course, I want the bag to be super cute, too. Summer in New England is quickly coming up on us, which means we will be packing up and heading to the beach. I was scouring the internet recently looking for the perfect bag to bring with me on our beach outtings, when I came across a company called Simply Bags. As soon as I started looking around on their website, I wished I could have one of everything, but their beach bags are what really caught my eye.

Simply Bags offers 25 different styles of beach bags, which come in all sorts of fun colors and sizes, so there is something for everyone. With a beach bag from Simply Bags, you will surely be the most stylish person on the beach. Here are a few of my favorites:





I was very lucky to receive Simply Bags Summer Tote for review (the striped bag pictured below) and I am in love. It's colorful and vibrant, and my favorite part was that it came monogrammed with my name on it! It's a good sized bag and I fit everything I needed inside with ease. The fact that it's an open top tote, made it easy to find exactly what I was looking for when I needed it. And don't get me wrong, I won't be using this for the beach exclusively. It's so cute, I'll be taking it with me just about everywhere all summer long.

Simply Bags is the place to visit if you want to be one of the most fashionable people on the beach or at the pool this summer. Simply Bags also make a great gift, and remember, Mother's Day is quickly approaching! Their professionally detailed momogramming is amazing and their prices are even better. You can rest assured that you will be getting a high quality bag for a very reasonable price at Simply Bags!

I would like to thank Bob at Simply Bags for the opportunity to review the Summer Tote. I absolutley love this bag and will use it often. Please visit Simply Bags website to make your purchase.

**The product in this review was provided to the me for the purpose of writing a review. This in no way effects the quality of the review provided. No monetary exchange occurred in exchange for the writing of the review. The views expressed in this review are strictly my own**

1 comments:

Marlene said...

Bag #3 gets my vote! Love it!