So when I was given the opportunity to review a product called the Wonder Hanger, I was super excited. The cascading Wonder Hanger organizer increases your closet space by allowing you to stack clothes vertically. Each Wonder Hanger holds 5 wood, metal or plastic hangers. There are 8 Wonder Hangers to a package which gives you the ability to hang 40 articles of clothing! Each Wonder Hanger holds up to 20 pounds, or five winter coats.
I live in a Cape Cod style home, so my closets are cut short by the slanted roof as it is, so I desperately needed a way to make better use of the little space I do have. Even if you have a huge walk in closet, everyone can use extra storage space, right? The Wonder Hanger offers an affordable way to keep your closet organized! Wonder Hangers are reasonably priced at $9.99 plus P&H, plus they have a special going on right now that if you buy one you get one free (just pay extra P&H)!
"The Wonder Hanger® is an affordable tool that's great for any Spring Cleaning features. This cascading clothes organizer increases closet space by enabling you to stack clothes vertically. Each Wonder Hanger holds 5 wood, metal or plastic hangers. There are 8 hangers to a package – enough to hang 40 garments. The open-mouth design allows you to easily add or remove your jackets, skirts, pants and shirts. Supporting up to 20 pounds, it can hold up to 5 heavy winter jackets.
You can use it to group complete outfits or similar items, organize by color or season, and hang handbags or belts. It retails for $9.99 and can be purchased at major retail chains including Walmart, Target, Bed Bath and Beyond and CVS and online at www.buywonderhanger.com". Huge thanks to the folks at Wonder Hanger for giving me the chance to review the Wonder Hanger. I am very happy with this product and plan on buying more to organize all the closets in my home. If you need more space in your closet (and who doesn't?), I highly recommend the Wonder Hanger.
Win it: The generous folks at Wonder Hangers have offered one (1) of my lucky readers a set of hangers of their very own!
Mandatory Entry: Visit Wonder Hanger and tell me one thing you learned on their site. Please leave me a valid email address in this comment so that I can contact you if you win. If no email address is left, the entry will be disqualified.
Please leave a seperate comment for each entry!
Extra Entries:
1. Follow my blog through Google friend connect (1 entry)!
2. Follow me on Twitter (1 entry)!
3. Become a Facebook Fan of Mass Hole Mommy (1 entry)!
4. Enter one of my other giveaways (1 entry)!
5. Follow me on Networked Blogs (1 entry)!
6. Blog about this giveaway and leave a link to where I can find it (3 entries)!
7. Subscribe to my feed (3 entries)!
8. Grab my button and leave a link (3 entries)!
9. Tweet this giveaway. Please include @massholemommy in the tweet. Can be tweeted once per day and counts as one entry per tweet.
** Please leave a seperate comment for each entry and remember to leave a valid email address in one of the entry comments. Winner has 48 hours to respond before a new winner is chosen.
This giveaway will end at midnight (EST) on 05/08/10 and is open to U.S. residents. The winner will be chosen via random.org and will be notified by email. Thanks again to Wonder Hanger for offering this fantastic giveaway!
***Please note that I received no form of monetary compensation for this post. This is a Mama Buzz review. I did receive a sample of the product from Wonder Hanger to try in order to write a fair and honest review. The opinions expressed in this review are my own and were not influenced in any way. ***



42 comments:
I like that their open mouth design will fit any type of hanger. So, you can use this and not buy more hangers to slide into it.
elaine guenther @ yahoo . com
I follow your blog.
I follow you on twitter.
I'm a FB fan.
Ohh, the Wonder Hanger holds up to 20 pounds!
pink_lemonade_blog@yahoo.com
I'm a follower too!
I follow your blog!
I follow on twitter(katrinawelch)
I am a FB fan (katrina welch)
I learned that you can use any kind of hanger with it! I've been wanting to try these for a while!
gdy2shoes23(at)gmail.com
I learned that they are strong enough to hold 5 winter coats
carriesrambles at yahoo dot com
I am a new Google follower
carriesrambles at yahoo dot com
new twitter follower
@yorkiemomma
carriesrambles at yahoo dot com
Interesting that you like these. Have seen the ads and didn't think they would really gain you much. I'll rethink. I'm here from Friday Follow.
I learned that you can use any kind of hanger with these! That would be great for TH work shirts!
smartinez03@live.com
I follow you on GFC!
smartinez03@live.com
I follow you on twitter! We are like tweeter bfffffs haha
smartinez03@live.com
And your button is on my blog!
www.babesrockinmami.blogspot.com
button 2
I entered the wet/dry bag giveaway!
and the U*sneaks giveaway!
and the dazzle & chunck cupcake giveaway!
And the yum yum pendants giveaway!
I learned that 5 Wonder Hangers is just $9.99 plus $7.95 p&h jk.gorcery@gmail.com
I follow you on Twitter (@jkgorcery) jk.gorcery@gmail.com
I subscribe via email #1 jk.gorcery@gmail.com
I subscribe via email #3 jk.gorcery@gmail.com
I entered your Lunchbox Love Notes giveaway jk.gorcery@gmail.com
I tweeted: https://twitter.com/jkgorcery/status/13329980380 jk.gorcery@gmail.com
I learned that the hangers are strong enough to hold 5 winter coats.
design4less@yahoo.com
I have your blog button #1.
honeypieaccessories.blogspot.com
elaine guenther @ yahoo . com
I have your blog button #2.
honeypieaccessories.blogspot.com
elaine guenther @ yahoo . com
I have your blog button #3
honeypieaccessories.blogspot.com
I entered the dr. Blooms giveaway.
elaine guenther @ yahoo . com
I entered the Hapapri giveaway.
elaine guenther @ yahoo . com
I entered your lunch box love giveaway.
elaine guenther @ yahoo . com
I learned any type of hanger will fit
ethertonphotography@gmail.com
I follow you on gfc
ethertonphotography@gmail.com
I follow you on twitter
the etherton
ethertonphotography@gmail.com
entered hapari
ethertonphotography@gmail.com
entered essentials swimwear
ethertonphotography@gmail.com
Post a Comment