I love a good massage. Who doesn't, right? Normally, when my partner and I give each other massages, we use your typical massage oil. Now don't get me wrong, I don't mind massage oils, but sometimes they leave me feeling greasy afterwards, so I was super excited when Nicole from Adult Sex Toys contacted me about reviewing their organic massage balm. Organic products aren't essential for me, but it's definitley a plus. Their massage balm is paraben free, DEA free, naturally derived and pure vegan.
I was fortunate to be able to try out two scents of their organic massage balm. I received it in both the Lemongrass & Coconut and the Cocoa Bean & Goji Berry scents. I've never used anything other than oils for massages so I really liked the idea of a massage balm.
I had my partner use the lemongrass & coconut scent on me because it smelled so fresh and good as soon as I opened it. I used the cocoa bean & goji berry on my partner. Both scents smelled amazing. To use this, all you have to do is take a little scoop out of the container, warm it in your hands for a few second and then go to town. It went on very smoothly and most importantly, wasn't greasy. The scents lasted for a long time, too, so I was very happy about that.
Adult Sex Toys has over 8,000 products including oils, lotions, games, vibrators/toys for men/women & couples, DVD's, lingerie and so much more. Their shipping and billing are completely discreet, so you don't have to worry what anyone will think.Win it: Nicole at Adult Sex Toys has generously offered one (1) of my lucky readers one (1) tub of both scents of massage balm that I received.
Mandatory Entry: Visit Adult Sex Toys and tell me something you found that was interesting on their site. Please leave me a valid email address in this comment so that I can contact you if you win. If no email address is left, the entry will be disqualified.
Please leave a seperate comment for each entry!
Extra Entries:
1. Follow my blog through Google friend connect (1 entry)!
2. Follow me on Twitter (1 entry)!
3. Become a Facebook Fan of Mass Hole Mommy (1 entry)!
4. Enter one of my other giveaways (1 entry)!
5. Follow me on Networked Blogs (1 entry)!
6. Sign up for Adult Sex Toys email list (3 entries)!
7. Blog about this giveaway and leave a link to where I can find it (3 entries)!
8. Subscribe to my feed (3 entries)!
9. Grab my button and leave a link (3 entries)!
10. Tweet this giveaway. Please include @massholemommy in the tweet. Can be tweeted once per day and counts as one entry per tweet.
** Please leave a seperate comment for each entry and remember to leave a valid email address in one of the entry comments. Winner has 48 hours to respond before a new winner is chosen.
This giveaway will end at midnight (EST) on 05/08/10 and is open to U.S. residents. The winner will be chosen via random.org and will be notified by email. Thanks again to Nicole at Adult Sex Toys for offering this fantastic giveaway!
***Please note that I received no form of monetary compensation for this post. I did receive a sample of the product to try in order to write a fair and honest review. The opinions expressed in this review are my own and were not influenced in any way. ***

46 comments:
nice review..very honest and well written...sex toys can bring fun in the bedroom...
Thumbs up! I'd like to try the Organic Bubble Baths!
boobiesbabiesandablog AT gmail DOT com
FB Fan (Jana)
boobiesbabiesandablog AT gmail DOT com
I entered your Uneaks Giveaway!
boobiesbabiesandablog AT gmail DOT com
Tweet: http://twitter.com/BBandAblog/status/13187238049
I have your button here: http://boobiesbabiesblog.blogspot.com
boobiesbabiesandablog AT gmail DOT com
I have your button here: http://boobiesbabiesblog.blogspot.com
boobiesbabiesandablog AT gmail DOT com
I have your button here: http://boobiesbabiesblog.blogspot.com
boobiesbabiesandablog AT gmail DOT com
I found the menage trois harness interesting. Not in a 'hey I would really like my husband to have his penis plus two more' way more in a 'I've never seen that before' way. lol
smartinez03 AT live DOT com
I follow you on GFC!
smartinez03 AT live DOT com
I follow you on twitter!
smartinez03 AT live DOT com
I'm a fan on facebook!
smartinez03 AT live DOT com
I have your button! It's mine and it's at www.babesrockinmami.blogspot.com
smartinez03 AT live DOT com
button 2
button 3!
I entered your wet/dry bag giveaway!
and the U*sneaks sneaker giveaway.
And the dazzle & chunk giveaway
and the wonder hanger giveaway.
and the yum yum pendant giveaway!
Great review! I found all kinds of interesting and fun stuff on their site. I like the sensual massage lotion.
mommafargo@gmail.com
I follow you!
mommafargo@gmail.com
I follow you on Twitter!
mommafargo@gmail.com
Um, wow. There is A LOT of stuff on their site. Very interesting. I like the massage oils.
deborah150 at hotmail.com
I follow on twitter
deborah150 at hotmail.com
I'm a facebook fan
deborah150 at hotmail.com
I entered the yum yum giveaway
deborah150 at hotmail.com
i follow on networked blogs
deborah150 at hotmail.com
Button on blog #2
www.justshortofcrazy.blogspot.com right side
deborah150 at hotmail.com
Blog #1
http://justshortofcrazy.blogspot.com/2010/05/sunday-shorts.html
deborah150 @hotmail.com
Blog #3
http://justshortofcrazy.blogspot.com/2010/05/sunday-shorts.html
deborah150 @hotmail.com
I like their bubble baths jk.gorcery@gmail.com
I entered your Wonder Hanger Giveaway jk.gorcery@gmail.com
I subscribe via email #3 jk.gorcery@gmail.com
I tweeted: https://twitter.com/jkgorcery/status/13330000896 jk.gorcery@gmail.com
tweet http://twitter.com/BBandAblog/status/13442719304
Something that I found interesting at their site is the fun sex games that they have~Just might have to get one :-)
deb55106(at)gmail(dot)com
I follow with Google
deb55106(at)gmail(dot)com
I follow with Twitter{Deb55106}
deb55106(at)gmail(dot)com
I am now following you on Networked Blogs{Deb S}
deb55106(at)gmail(dot)com
Signed up for their email list too!
deb55106(at)gmail(dot)com
Entry~1
Signed up for their email list too!
deb55106(at)gmail(dot)com
Entry~2
Signed up for their email list too!
deb55106(at)gmail(dot)com
Entry~3
Tweet!
http://twitter.com/Deb55106/status/13498125611
deb55106(at)gmail(dot)com
tweet tweet! http://twitter.com/BBandAblog/status/13498189042
I found all sorts of fun and interesting things in place. I like sensual massage menage trois harness lotion.found interesting. Not in a "hey I want my husband to have his penis and two more in a" I've never seen before. "Lol
Electro-sex
Post a Comment