Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Ceiva Digital Photo Frames Review



Digital frames are an amazing way to display all of your favorite pictures. Wouldn't it be fantastic if you could send pictures from your phone directly to a digital frame in your home...or better yet, have a loved one send you a picture they took, whether is is from their phone or a Facebook account? Ceiva is an industry leader in digital frame technology.

"It resembles a traditional picture frame, but CEIVA Digital Photo Frames™ are anything but traditional. Whether you're tech-savvy or not, you can enjoy a daily slideshow of digital photos from friends and family around the world or your own camera — without a computer".


"In 2000 CEIVA Logic, Inc. was founded by former Disney executives with a pioneering vision: to bring the world together through the power of digital photography. Industry leaders then and now, CEIVA was the first company to invent and market digital photo frames. Their award-winning, patented technology has positioned their product line as the premier choice in the marketplace".

How else can I put this? I love, love, love my Ceiva frames. They generously sent me two frames to review, the CEIVAshare and the Ceiva Pro80. Why do I love these frames so much? Let me start by telling you that I got a basic digital frame from my local department store about two years ago and it burnt out FAST. It was such as waste of money, and it wasn't cheap either.

With CEIVA’s PicturePlan you can receive pictures directly to your frame from anyone you want and you don’t need to be connected to the internet to do it! The frame can connect via a phone line, WiFi, or by using a broadband adaptor. Your frame will connect to the web and you can download any pictures that have been sent to your frame without you having to lift a finger. Which is what led me to give one of the frames to my mother. She's been in and out of the hospital lately and I can't always bring the kids over to see her. With the Ceiva digital frame, she never misses anything. It's mind blowing to think that I can take a picture from anywhere in the world and send to the frame on the end table next to my mom's chair. Amazing.

Honestly, these frames were very simple to set up. The first step is registering the serial number from the frame on their Ceiva's website (or they have a toll free number if you prefer to do it that way). The serial number was easily identified on both the box and the frame itself. It took only a few minutes to set up my account online. I did get a little hung up when I was directed to a screen that asked me for a gift code, though. I emailed Donna at Ceiva and she promptly replied that it was not necessary as the frame itself came with a one year membership to their PicturePlan Service. Then, once you have your account registered, through the menu on the frame, go to the connection wizard and that will guide you on how to connect your Ceiva frame through a phone line or internet. It was a really easy process and if I can do it, anyone can, trust me!






Buy It:
*You can purchase the CEIVA Pro 80 bundled with one year of the PicturePlan service for $147.99.

*The CEIVAshare bundled with one year of the PicturePlan is $127.99.
* A multi-pack including BOTH frames is $249.99!


You can connect with Ceiva on Twitter and Facebook, too!

My sincerest thanks to Donna at Ceiva for the opportunity to review these amazing digital frames. I HIGHLY recommend them and can't wait to have my Fourth of July cookout here so I can show everyone and anyone my new frame.
**These frames were provided to me in order to provide a fair and honest review. No other form of monetary comensation was exchanged. All opinons expressed are strictly my own and were not influenced in anyway**

0 comments: