
I love all things Dove. I use several of their products on a regular basis, so I was so excited when I was able to try two new products in their hair care line! Now, some of you know that I have a love/hate relationship with my hair, mostly because of the curls, but also because my hair is dry. The two products I received were perfect for me! The first item was their Intensive Repair Conditioner:
Dove Intensive Repair Conditioner:
Although most women only associate hair damage with visible symptoms like split ends, breakage and frizz - damage can also occur inside the hair strand. Created to address this, NEW Dove Intensive Repair shampoo and conditioner, with Fiber Active technology, helps reconstruct hair from the inside and makes it more beautiful on the outside.
Dove Intensive Repair shampoo and conditioner system works to strengthen hair and prevent damage.
Dove Intensive Repair shampoo and conditioner system works to strengthen hair and prevent damage.
• Fiber Actives penetrate deep inside the hair strand to help reconstruct damaged proteins
• Patented Micro Moisture serum continues to care for the outside of hair - strengthens and
nourishes hair from root to tip by sealing lifted cuticles and smoothing hair.
• Patented Micro Moisture serum continues to care for the outside of hair - strengthens and
nourishes hair from root to tip by sealing lifted cuticles and smoothing hair.
I was very happy with this product overall. With super curly hair like mine, you know it's going to frizz. I use A LOT of product (gels and sprays) in my hair to keep it "tame", so that accounts for a lot of the dryness. This conditioner really helped to moisturize my hair and make it feel soft!

I also received a bottle of Dove's Damage Therapy Daily Moisturizer conditioner to review. First of all I need to mention how fantastic this smells. I also found that this conditioner made my hair feel very soft after it was dry. It also seemed to make my hair easier to brush out after I washed it. Anyone with curly hair knows how, shall we say...challenging, it can be to brush out your hair after you get out of the shower. My hair is full of tangles and it's not easy to brush out. I really did find it was less painful to brush it out after using this conditioner.

I also received a bottle of Dove's Damage Therapy Daily Moisturizer conditioner to review. First of all I need to mention how fantastic this smells. I also found that this conditioner made my hair feel very soft after it was dry. It also seemed to make my hair easier to brush out after I washed it. Anyone with curly hair knows how, shall we say...challenging, it can be to brush out your hair after you get out of the shower. My hair is full of tangles and it's not easy to brush out. I really did find it was less painful to brush it out after using this conditioner.
Dove Damage Therapy Conditioner:
Dove Damage Therapy has been reinvented to meet women’s specific hair needs and provide advanced care and repair for beautiful hair. The line includes a new look, new fragrance and new formula.
Look for Dove Damage Therapy System products in new, soft satin white bottles that are modern and premium-looking with silver accents. It also has an updated scent that includes fruity, floral and woody fragrance notes:
•Fruity - apricot, green apple, coconut milk
•Floral - linden blossom, jasmine, ginger lily
•Woody - sandalwood, rosewood
The improved formula contains Fiber Actives and continues to include Micro Moisture serum. It helps strengthen hair against breakage, split ends, dry, unmanageable hair, lack of body and even static.
Look for Dove Damage Therapy System products in new, soft satin white bottles that are modern and premium-looking with silver accents. It also has an updated scent that includes fruity, floral and woody fragrance notes:
•Fruity - apricot, green apple, coconut milk
•Floral - linden blossom, jasmine, ginger lily
•Woody - sandalwood, rosewood
The improved formula contains Fiber Actives and continues to include Micro Moisture serum. It helps strengthen hair against breakage, split ends, dry, unmanageable hair, lack of body and even static.
Dove has recently partnered with Glee to bring you the Glee For All Giveaway in which thousands of prizes will be given away, including Dove hair care products, Glee Season 1 on DVD and Glee CD's!Plus, for all you Gleeks out there, make sure you stop by Dove's website and check out theseother fun things:
• Enter for a chance to win a visit to the Glee set
• Special Glee tour rehearsal performances by Lea Michele
• Exclusive footage from the Glee tour
• Hair care messages from celebrity stylist Gretta Monahan
• Dove Hair Care product information
• Enter for a chance to win a visit to the Glee set
• Special Glee tour rehearsal performances by Lea Michele
• Exclusive footage from the Glee tour
• Hair care messages from celebrity stylist Gretta Monahan
• Dove Hair Care product information
Thanks so much to the folks at Dove for providing me these two wonderful conditioners to try out. You can get yours at your local CVS, Walgreens, Walmart, Target and many local retailers.
**I was provided samples of both Dove conditioners free of charge in exchange for my honest review. No form of monetary compensation was received for this post. All opinions here are my own and were not influenced in any way**

1 comments:
I actually LOVE the DOVE shampoo. Who would have thought? Not even expensive, but it's good stuff. Love it.
Post a Comment