Saturday, May 8, 2010

Eden Fantasys Double Heart Slap-Her Review


I think you guys know me well enough by now to know that I'm always looking for fun and exciting things to spice things up in the bedroom. With that being said, I decided to delve into a little S&M for my next review with Eden Fantasys. I've partnered with them in the past both on my blog and as part of their online review community and I absolutely love their selection of products. They literally have anything you could dream of on their website.
So, now that you know I went with a naughty item this time, let me tell you about it. The item is called the Double Hear Slap-Her and it's pretty much what you'd think it was based on the name. A paddle. And it's not just any paddle, it's a double paddle (like it says in the name), but it's made of leather, so when you get a spanking it's quite the slap. No seriously, this thing hurts, but dare I say that it hurts so good.
Honestly, my partner and I are both beginners with a paddle, and I think this was a great paddle for a first timer as well as an experienced spanker. You can slap as hard as you want for the desired effect that you want. I had my partner slap hard and man, it stung....for a good three or four minutes. I gave him everything I had as well, but let's just say he wasn't much of a fan. I'm not 100% on this, but I imagine this is pretty close to what it would feel like to be slapped with a leather belt.
The paddle itself is about 2 1/2" wide and about a foot long, which I think is just right. The handle was very easy to grip and this paddle was extremely easy to use. It's got pink stitching all around the edge and cute little pink heart eyelets on both sides of the paddle, so it's flirty and naughty at the same time. I personally had a blast using this. It's a good way to bring something new into the bedroom because like I said, you can go as soft or hard as you like with this and really have some fun! And I know I've said it before, but with Eden Fantasys discreet billing and shipping, you never have to worry about what anyone else thinks. Plus shopping from the comfort of your own home makes it easier to find exactly what you are looking for.
Thank you to Jen at Eden Fantasies for the opportunity to do this review. If you want a Double Heart Slap-Her of your own, you can purchase one here.
**I was provided a free product in order to give a fair and honest review of the item. No form of monetary compensation was provided for this review. All opinions expressed are completely my own and were not influenced in any way**

2 comments:

Babes Mami said...

we were going to get that soon!! Chris has decided he likes his hand more

Femenina Deliciosa said...

Totaly adorable! I've yet to try one, but this would be right up my alley! Wish list want :)