Saturday, May 22, 2010

One EskimO Debut CD Review & Giveaway!


Thanks to the One2One Network I was recently introduced to a new band called One eskimO. I got the opportunity to preview their self-titled debut CD and let me tell ya, it's awesome. I popped it inot the CD player in my car when I got it and haven't stopped playing it ever since! Even my kids like it!
One eskimO is a band hailing from the UK fronted by singer-songwriter Kristian Leontiou and includes musicians Pete Rinaldi (guitar), Jamie Sefton (bass, horns) and Adam Falkner (drums). They currently have the #1 adult rock radio song called "Kandi" and if you haven't already heard it you can check out the video here. The video is in rotation on MTV2, Music Choice and HDNet Music Discover. It's pretty catchy if you ask me.
The rest of the album can be downloaded on iTunes or you can purchase at your local Best Buy, Target, Barnes & Noble or Borders. If you like what you hear, One eskimO will be going on tour starting May 14th. Check out their tour schedule here. I hope you get a chance to check them out in a city near you. They are coming to Boston, but I can't make the date they are playing here, so hopefully I can catch them the next time around.
Win it: Want to check out One EskimO's new CD for yourself? Well here is your chance. They are not only giving away a copy of their debut CD, but this awesome band t-shirt (pictured below)!

Mandatory Entry: Leave me a comment and tell me why you would like to win this CD & tee. Please leave me a valid email address in this comment so that I can contact you if you win. If no email address is left, the entry will be disqualified.

Please leave a seperate comment for each entry!

Extra Entries:

1. Follow my blog through Google friend connect (1 entry)!

2. Follow me on Twitter (1 entry)!

3. Become a Facebook Fan of Mass Hole Mommy (1 entry)!

4. Enter one of my other giveaways (1 entry)!

5. Follow me on Networked Blogs (1 entry)!

6. Enter one of Jana's giveaways on Boobies, Babies & A Blog (1 entry per giveaway entered)!

7. Blog about this giveaway and leave a link to where I can find it (3 entries)!

8. Subscribe to my feed (3 entries)!

9. Grab my button and leave a link (3 entries)!

10. Tweet this giveaway. Please include @massholemommy in the tweet. Can be tweeted once per day and counts as one entry per tweet.

** Please leave a seperate comment for each entry and remember to leave a valid email address in one of the entry comments. Winner has 48 hours to respond before a new winner is chosen.

This giveaway will end at midnight (EST) on 05/29/10 and is open to U.S. residents. The winner will be chosen via random.org and will be notified by email. Thanks again to One to One Networks for offering this fantastic giveaway!

***Please note that I received no form of monetary compensation for this post. I did receive a sample of the product to try in order to write a fair and honest review. The opinions expressed in this review are my own and were not influenced in any way. ***

48 comments:

Kristen said...

I played "Astronauts" just once online and my bf was already humming it! We both really want to hear the rest of this album!

couponboss at gmail dot com

Birdie said...

I love finding new music and that t-shirt is awesome! Siete.nueve(at)yahoo(dot)com

Birdie said...

I follow you on Twitter @anarchica

Birdie said...

I am a fan of MHM on FB!

Birdie said...

Entered another giveaway of yours :)

Birdie said...

Subscribe to the feed :) 1

Birdie said...

Subscribe to the feed :) 2

Birdie said...

Subscribe to the feed :) 3

polly said...

loving the t-shirt and ready for some new music!
polly
pkeintz@gmail.com

polly said...

entered grill daddy giveaway
polly
pkeintz@gmail.com

polly said...

entered jana's essential swimwear giveaway
polly
pkeintz@gmail.com

tree said...

i like the song Kandi, and would love to hear the rest of the album...i absolutely LOVE the t-shirt. tee hee.

enchantedtree(at)hotmail.com

tree said...

i follow your blog via google friend connect!

enchantedtree(at)hotmail.com

tree said...

i'm an email subscriber! #2

enchantedtree(at)hotmail.com

tree said...

i'm an email subscriber! #3

enchantedtree(at)hotmail.com

tree said...

i have your button on my blog! #2

http://theenchantedtree.blogspot.com/

enchantedtree(at)hotmail.com

tree said...

i have your button on my blog! #3

http://theenchantedtree.blogspot.com/

enchantedtree(at)hotmail.com

tree said...

Tweeted!

http://twitter.com/patchouligirl91/status/14688882327

enchantedtree(at)hotmail.com

tree said...

i entered the Bad Idea T-shirts Giveaway!

enchantedtree(at)hotmail.com

Jennifer said...

I have heard some of their music and like it jk.gorcery@gmail.com

Jennifer said...

I follow via google friend connect jk.gorcery@gmail.com

Jennifer said...

I follow you on Twitter (@jkgorcery) jk.gorcery@gmail.com

Jennifer said...

I subscribe via email #1 jk.gorcery@gmail.com

Jennifer said...

I subscribe via email #2 jk.gorcery@gmail.com

Jennifer said...

I entered your Dr Hess giveaway jk.gorcery@gmail.com

Jennifer said...

I tweeted: https://twitter.com/jkgorcery/status/14719268679 jk.gorcery@gmail.com

tree said...

Tweeted!

http://twitter.com/patchouligirl91/status/14756850227

enchantedtree(at)hotmail.com

tree said...

Tweet!

http://twitter.com/patchouligirl91/status/14828043234

enchantedtree(at)hotmail.com

Kristen said...

i also entered the bad idea tshirt giveaway

couponboss at gmail dot com

Kristen said...

I entered the ATG stores giveaway

couponboss at gmail dot com

Kristen said...

I entered the Alex and Ani giveaway

couponboss at gmail dot com

Kristen said...

I entered the Fantasy Jewelry Box giveaway

couponboss at gmail dot com

tree said...

Tweet!

http://twitter.com/patchouligirl91/status/14898970215

enchantedtree(at)hotmail.com

tree said...

Tweet!

http://twitter.com/patchouligirl91/status/14970360825

enchantedtree(at)hotmail.com

Rebecca Orr said...

I would love to win this so that I can listen to something new. I have not gotten a new cd in a really long time and I have been hearing tons of great stuff about this band and their music. Thanks for the chance. bekki1820cb at gmail

Rebecca Orr said...

GFC follower. bekki1820cb at gmail

Rebecca Orr said...

Twitter follower: @bekki1820cb
bekki1820cb at gmail

Rebecca Orr said...

Facebook fan: Bekki Orr
bekki1820cb at gmail

Rebecca Orr said...

Networked Blogs follower. bekki1820cb at gmail

Rebecca Orr said...

Feed subscriber. bekki1820cb at gmail
#1

Rebecca Orr said...

Feed subscriber. bekki1820cb at gmail
#2

Rebecca Orr said...

Feed subscriber. bekki1820cb at gmail
#3

jakiesmom said...

i think the tee is super cute and i love new music
nannypanpan at sbcglobal.net

jakiesmom said...

e-mail subscriber

jakiesmom said...

e-mail subscriber 2

jakiesmom said...

e-mail subscriber 3

jakiesmom said...

gfc follower

jakiesmom said...

entered grill daddy