
Ever since I saw vinyl wall quotes, I have wanted one in the worst way. They are a great way to personalize a space and they are super easy to remove without damaging the wall. You see, I have this pesky space that was in desperate need of something. I live in a Cape Cod style home and have slanted ceilings upstairs in the bedrooms. As you can imagine, finding something for a slanted wall/ceiling is not easy. Then I stumbled across Trading Phrases, I found EXACTLY what I was looking for!




Trading Phrases offers an absolutely amazing selection of vinyl wall decals on the internet..by a mile! You can chose from literally hundreds of design and color options, and they even offer custom designs. How great is that? They have themes including; kids designs, chalkboard vinyls, love & romance, family, wedding designs, and so much more! You can chose those designs in tons of color options, fonts and many come in more than one size, so you can find something perfect for your home!
Samantha from Trading Phrases generously sent me an item from their site to review. Since I was looking for something for my bedroom, I ended up choosing "Wake every morning with the thought that something wonderful is going to happen" decal in black. Since it's placed directly across from my bed, it's one of the first things I see in the morning!
Here you can see my slanted wall that was in serious need of some attention. This part of the wall has a skylight and that is it. It's so plain and boring. The lighting is really bad upstairs in my house, but you still get the gist.
And here is the finished product. I am VERY happy with the way it turned out and honestly, this was so simple to put up. All I did was rub over the letters with the backing still on. They sent a little rubbing tool (similar to a credit card) to do the job. I marked off where I wanted it with some masking tape first. Just to make sure it was exactly where I wanted it. Then I peeled off the backing paper, put the transder paper up on the wall and rubbed over the letters onto my wall with the rubbing tool and below you can see my end result. It took all of about three minutes and voila. The Trading Phrases decal made a world of difference.
Their Story:
"Trading Phrases is a family-owned company located in Columbus, Ohio which specializes in creating beautiful vinyl lettering designs for your home or business.
The name Trading Phrases was inspired by one of our favorite television shows, Trading Spaces, which aired for eight years on TLC. The "trading" aspect of our name fits perfectly as our designs make special gifts for weddings, new babies, or anniversaries. Consider purchasing one of our designs as a gift for your child's first college apartment or dorm room, a housewarming party, or to commemorate any of life's other milestones. "Phrases" is our name's counterpart because our vinyl lettering creates beautiful designs using words, phrases, sayings, and memorable quotations. We also offer custom designs where we can turn your special saying or memory into extraordinary artwork.
Whether you are purchasing one of our designs for your home or the home of someone you love, Trading Phrases can help you turn an ordinary wall into a unique work of art. We take pride in offering only the finest products to our customers".
Win it: Samantha at Trading phrases has generously offered one (1) of my lucky readers this "Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass" decal in black (size 36" x 22.5") of their very own (pictured below)!!

Mandatory Entry: Head over to Trading phrases website and tell me your favorite design! Please remember to leave me a valid email address in this comment so that I can contact you if you win! If no email address is left, the entry will be disqualified.
Please leave a seperate comment for each entry!
Extra Entries:
1. Follow my blog through Google friend connect (1 entry)!
2. Follow me on Twitter (1 entry)!
3. Become a Facebook Fan of Mass Hole Mommy (1 entry)!
4. Enter one of my other giveaways (1 entry)!
5. Follow me on Networked Blogs (1 entry)!
6. Follow Trading Phrases on Facebook (1 entry)!
7. Enter one of Jana's giveaway over on Boobies, Babies & A Blog (1 entry per giveaway entered)!
The name Trading Phrases was inspired by one of our favorite television shows, Trading Spaces, which aired for eight years on TLC. The "trading" aspect of our name fits perfectly as our designs make special gifts for weddings, new babies, or anniversaries. Consider purchasing one of our designs as a gift for your child's first college apartment or dorm room, a housewarming party, or to commemorate any of life's other milestones. "Phrases" is our name's counterpart because our vinyl lettering creates beautiful designs using words, phrases, sayings, and memorable quotations. We also offer custom designs where we can turn your special saying or memory into extraordinary artwork.
Whether you are purchasing one of our designs for your home or the home of someone you love, Trading Phrases can help you turn an ordinary wall into a unique work of art. We take pride in offering only the finest products to our customers".
Win it: Samantha at Trading phrases has generously offered one (1) of my lucky readers this "Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass" decal in black (size 36" x 22.5") of their very own (pictured below)!!

Mandatory Entry: Head over to Trading phrases website and tell me your favorite design! Please remember to leave me a valid email address in this comment so that I can contact you if you win! If no email address is left, the entry will be disqualified.
Please leave a seperate comment for each entry!
Extra Entries:
1. Follow my blog through Google friend connect (1 entry)!
2. Follow me on Twitter (1 entry)!
3. Become a Facebook Fan of Mass Hole Mommy (1 entry)!
4. Enter one of my other giveaways (1 entry)!
5. Follow me on Networked Blogs (1 entry)!
6. Follow Trading Phrases on Facebook (1 entry)!
7. Enter one of Jana's giveaway over on Boobies, Babies & A Blog (1 entry per giveaway entered)!
8. Blog about this giveaway and leave a link to where I can find it (3 entries)!
9. Subscribe to my feed (3 entries)!
10. Grab my button and leave a link (3 entries)!
11. Tweet this giveaway. Please include @massholemommy in the tweet. Can be tweeted once per day and counts as one entry per tweet.
** Please leave a seperate comment for each entry and remember to leave a valid email address in one of the entry comments. Winner has 48 hours to respond before a new winner is chosen.
This giveaway will end at midnight (EST) on 05/29/10 and is open to U.S. residents. The winner will be chosen via random.org and will be notified by email. Thanks again to Samantha at Trading Phrases for offering this fantastic giveaway!
***Please note that I received no form of monetary compensation for this post. I did receive a sample of the product to try in order to write a fair and honest review. The opinions expressed in this review are my own and were not influenced in any way. ***
9. Subscribe to my feed (3 entries)!
10. Grab my button and leave a link (3 entries)!
11. Tweet this giveaway. Please include @massholemommy in the tweet. Can be tweeted once per day and counts as one entry per tweet.
** Please leave a seperate comment for each entry and remember to leave a valid email address in one of the entry comments. Winner has 48 hours to respond before a new winner is chosen.
This giveaway will end at midnight (EST) on 05/29/10 and is open to U.S. residents. The winner will be chosen via random.org and will be notified by email. Thanks again to Samantha at Trading Phrases for offering this fantastic giveaway!
***Please note that I received no form of monetary compensation for this post. I did receive a sample of the product to try in order to write a fair and honest review. The opinions expressed in this review are my own and were not influenced in any way. ***

116 comments:
I have an award for you
That's fantastic! My favorite is the clothesline, it could really spice up my laundry room.
Also, I follow you :)
I love Samantha! I also love the bird cage, with the birds...so pretty!
smartinez03 AT live DOT com
I follow you through GFC!
I follow you on twitter!
I am a facebook fan!
I follow Trading Phrases on Facebook
I have your button!
www.babesrockinmami.blogspot.com
Gotta move you over to the new site.
I have your button!
I have your button!
I entered the Muffin Pan giveaway!
I entered the yoyo lip gloss giveaway!
I entered the UPrinting business cards!
I LOVE this one: http://www.tradingphrases.com/item_693/Happily-Ever-After.htm...
boobiesbabiesandablog AT gmail DOT com
GFC Follower
twitter follower @bbandablog
FB Fan foreva!
I entered your YoYo lip gloss giveaway.
I have your button here- http://boobiesbabiesblog.blogspot.com
button x 2
button x 3
tweet http://twitter.com/BBandAblog/status/14500677150
I entered Js Katazoom Giveaway!
I entered Js Fastasy Toy Box Giveaway
i like the welcome sign for front door
lmurley2000@yahoo.com
follow on google friend connect
lmurley2000@yahoo.com
follow on twitter-lmurley2000
lmurley2000@yahoo.com
like on facebook-lmurley2000
lmurley2000@yahoo.com
follow on networked blog-facebook
lmurley2000@yahoo.com
like TP on facebook-lmurley2000
lmurley2000@yahoo.com
tweeted
http://twitter.com/lmurley2000/status/14505457274
lmurley2000@yahoo.com
entered Js Bizzy TOys
I like the Cherry Blossom Branch with Birds
Follow through GFC
Follow on twitter @ktdietrich
Fan on facebook
Entered Alight Plus top
Entered trading phrases
Entered bad idea t-shirts
Entered Rachel Ray pan
Follow you on Networked Blogs
Follow Trading Phrases on Facebook
Subscribe to your feed
Subscribe to your feed
Subscribe to your feed
ktdietrich@yahoo.com
My favorite is the Family is where life begins.
humespartyof3@gmail.com
I follow your blog through GFC.
humespartyof3@gmail.com
I follow on twitter @HumesPartyOf3
humespartyof3@gmail.com
I liked on FB.
humespartyof3@gmail.com
My favorite is the Every Child is an artist design. That would look fab over my daughters art colored on the wall.
ww.wannabe@yahoo.com
Following your blog!
ww.wannabe@yahoo.com
Following on Twitter!
ww.wannabe@yahoo.com
Facebook fan of Mass Hole Mommy!
ww.wannabe@yahoo.com
Following on Networked blogs!
Following Trading Phrases on FB!
I love the Family- We Live
This is really how my family works .. so it fits
myfairlady312@yahoo.com
My favorite is The Grace of God design. Thanks.
partymix25(at)hotmail(dot)com
email subscriber #1
partymix25(at)hotmail(dot)com
entered the Roadkill T-shirts giveaway at Boobies, Babies & A Blog
partymix25(at)hotmail(dot)com
I follow you on Twitter @anarchica
I am a FB fan of MHM!!
Entered the candle giveaway
The Brave and the Cautious is my fave decal! siete.nueve(at)yahoo(dot)com
Fanned Trading Phrases on Facebook!
Feed subscriber 1
Feed subscriber 2!
Im a subscriber 3!
Tweeted the giveaway @anarchica
i like i love you right up to the moon and back.
polly
pkeintz@gmail.com
publicly follow gfc
polly
pkeintz@gmail.com
entered grill daddy giveaway
polly
pkeintz@gmail.com
entered carolina pad giveaway at jana's blog.
polly
pkeintz@gmail.com
I love the fancy flirty name decal
carissa.sutton(at)gmail.com
I follow your blog through GFC!
carissa.sutton(at)gmail.com
I follow you on Twitter @ThisLittleFam.
carissa.sutton(at)gmail.com
I'm a facebook fan!
carissa.sutton(at)gmail.com
I entered the Grill Daddy giveaway
carissa.sutton(at)gmail.com
I like Trading Phases on facebook.
carissa.sutton(at)gmail.com
I entered Jana's Katazoom giveaway.
carissa.sutton(at)gmail.com
I subscribe!
carissa.sutton(at)gmail.com
#1
I subscribe!
carissa.sutton(at)gmail.com
#2
I subscribe!
carissa.sutton(at)gmail.com
#3
I've got your button!
http://carissa8402.blogspot.com
#1
I've got your button!
http://carissa8402.blogspot.com
#2
I would love to try the Apple Orchard candle! I liked them on facebook, and made a new discussion...
http://www.facebook.com/topic.php?topic=13877&uid=81485196882#!/topic.php?uid=81485196882&topic=13877
carissa.sutton(at)gmail.com
I follow through GFC.
carissa.sutton(at)gmail.com
I follow you on Twitter @ThisLittleFam
carissa.sutton(at)gmail.com
I'm a facebook fan.
carissa.sutton(at)gmail.com
I entered the Trading Phrases giveaway.
carissa.sutton(at)gmail.com
I entered the Grill Daddy giveaway.com
carissa.sutton(at)gmail.com
Following Village Candle on Twitter.
carissa.sutton(at)gmail.com
I entered Jana's katazoom giveaway.
carissa.sutton(at)gmail.com
I like Happiness is Priceless jk.gorcery@gmail.com
I follow via google friend connect jk.gorcery@gmail.com
I follow you on Twitter (@jkgorcery) jk.gorcery@gmail.com
I entered your One EskimO giveaway jk.gorcery@gmail.com
I subscribe via email #1 jk.gorcery@gmail.com
I have your button in my blog: http://whateverandbeyond.blogspot.com #2 jk.gorcery@gmail.com
I tweeted: https://twitter.com/jkgorcery/status/14719310268 jk.gorcery@gmail.com
tweet! http://twitter.com/BBandAblog/status/14768789685
entered the My Pleasure.com Aphrodite giveaway at Boobies, Babies & A Blog
partymix25(at)hotmail(dot)com
Oh, I love that saying! For one, it is something we should all remember, but also because both my girls passion in life is Dance. How perfect! A favorite from the website is Family Where Life Begins
I follow on google connect
I'm following on twitter ~ momof2dancers
I'm also a fellow Mama Buzz reviewer with you!
facebook fan
Subscribed to your feed #1
Subscribe #2
Subscribe #3
Entered the Every Man Jack giveaway
Entered bad idea tees
I subscribe to your feed
smartinez03 AT live DOT com
I subscribe to your feed
smartinez03 AT live DOT com
I subscribe to your feed
smartinez03 AT live DOT com
Post a Comment