Saturday, June 19, 2010

BonitaJ Bridal Jewelry- Autumn Filigree Earrings Review & Giveaway!


By now, most of you know that I'm getting married in October, so I was so excited when I came across an amazing site for Bridal jewelry! BonitaJ is an online shop that specializes in handmade Bridal jewelry, Bridesmaid jewelry and flower girl jewelry! All of the jewelry at BonitaJ is extremely well priced, especially when you sit and think about how much you'd pay for something similar at a bridal shop. One of the things I love most about BonitaJ's jewelry, is that it's great for the wedding itself plus it can be used long after the special day is done. Everything on the site is so stylish that it can be worn when you're dressing up or going casual!

One of my favorite things about BonitaJ are all the options to customize their handmade jewelry! BonitaJ.com has hundreds of pearl and crystal colours available and you can choose the length of the piece, the clasp, and which metal you want! If you're shopping for bridal jewelry, you will find anything and everything you are looking for all in one place at BonitaJ!

I was sent the gorgeous Autumn Filigree Earrings for review (pictured below). Can I just tell you that these pictures don't even do them justice. They are simply stunning. I'm super excited because I've been starting to look for accessories for my wedding and these earrings are EXACTLY what I was looking for! They are very feminine and dainty yet eye catching at the same time. They are available in gold or silver and I went with the silver since my engagement and wedding rings are platinum, so it will match perfectly!

The Swarovski crystal color that I went with is called Padparadscha and I actually think they are a little more pinky-coraly than they look in the picture, which is exactly what I wanted. The earrings themselves are probably about the size of a dime in diameter and that crystal in the center adds just the right amount of color to them. These earrings would not only be perfect for the bride to wear on her big day and long after or for the bridesmaids...and the more pairs you buy, the bigger discount you get! How great is that?





Discount Alert: BonitaJ has set up a coupon code for Mass Hole Mommy readers to get 15% off their total purchase! Simply enter the code MASSMOMMY15 into the coupon field during checkout and click the "redeem" button to activate your savings! Easy Peasy!

Win it: The generous folks at BonitaJ have offerered one (1) of my lucky readers a pair of Autumn Filigree earrings (silver or gold) of their very own, with choice of crystal color!

Mandatory Entry: Visit BonitaJ and tell me what color crystal you would choose if you won! Please leave me a valid email address in this comment so that I can contact you if you win. If no email address is left, the entry will be disqualified.

Please leave a seperate comment for each entry!

Extra Entries:

1. Follow my blog through Google friend connect (1 entry)!

2. Follow me on Twitter (1 entry)!

3. Become a Facebook Fan of Mass Hole Mommy (1 entry)!

4. Enter one of my other giveaways (1 entry)!

5. Follow me on Networked Blogs (1 entry)!

6. Enter one of Jana's giveaways on Boobies, Babies & A Blog (1 entry per giveaway entered)!

7. Like of BonitaJ on Facebook (1 entry)!

8. Follow BonitaJ on Twitter (1 entry)!

9. Blog about this giveaway and leave a link to where I can find it (3 entries)!

10. Subscribe to my feed (3 entries)!

11. Grab my button and leave a link (3 entries)!

12. Subscribe to BonitaJ's mailing list here (3 entries)!

13. Tweet this giveaway. Please include @massholemommy in the tweet. Can be tweeted once per day and counts as one entry per tweet.

** Please leave a seperate comment for each entry and remember to leave a valid email address in one of the entry comments. Winner has 48 hours to respond before a new winner is chosen.

This giveaway will end at 9 pm (EST) on 07/03/10 and is open to U.S. and Canadian residents. The winner will be chosen via random.org and will be notified by email. Thanks again to Bonnie at BonitaJ for offering this fantastic giveaway!

***Please note that I received no form of monetary compensation for this post. I did receive a sample of the product to try in order to write a fair and honest review. The opinions expressed in this review are my own and were not influenced in any way. ***

125 comments:

Anonymous said...

I would choose the lt amethyst color

mamaluvsgiveaways@yahoo.com

Teresa @ Grammy Girlfriend said...

I love them all....Trying to catch up some blog reading...Love your blog..
Hope you will stop by for a visit. I have a guest post from my son this weekend...Happy Sunday

polly said...

i would choose the black diamond color.
polly
pkeintz@gmail.com

polly said...

follow gfc publicly
polly
pkeintz@gmail.com

polly said...

entered frecklebox giveaway
polly
pkeintz@gmail.com

polly said...

entered jana's atg store giveaway
polly
pkeintz@gmail.com

Anonymous said...

Hi, I would choose the Caribbean Blue Opal Satin crystal. (maddiemb (at) comcast(dot)net)

Anonymous said...

I follow your blog through Google friend connect.

Anonymous said...

I follow you on Twitter (@shala_darkstone).

Anonymous said...

I'm your Facebook fan. My username is shala.darkstone.

Anonymous said...

I follow you on Networked Blogs.

Anonymous said...

I like BonitaJ on Facebook (username: shala.darkstone).

Anonymous said...

I follow BonitaJ on Twitter (@shala_darkstone).

Deb Anderson said...

I'd love them in silver with Cobalt Blue!

Deb Anderson said...

GFC follower

Deb Anderson said...

twitter follower

Deb Anderson said...

FB fan

Deb Anderson said...

following with networked blogs

Deb Anderson said...

entered ATG giveaway on Jana's blog

Deb Anderson said...

entered CSN giveaway on Jana's blog

Deb Anderson said...

BonitaJ FB fan

Deb Anderson said...

following BonitaJ on twitter

Deb Anderson said...

subscriber

Deb Anderson said...

twitter follower
http://twitter.com/tnshadylady/status/16627159637

Carries Rambles said...

Those are gorgeous! I would choose Vintage Rose
carriesrambles at yahoo.com

Carries Rambles said...

I follow you on GFC
carriesrambles at yahoo.com

Carries Rambles said...

I follow you on twitter
@yorkiemomma
carriesrambles at yahoo com

Carries Rambles said...

I am your fan on FB
Carrie I B

Carries Rambles said...

I entered your alight giveaway

Carries Rambles said...

follow on Networked Blogs
Carrie I B
carriesrambles at yahoo.com

Carries Rambles said...

entered J's CSN

Carries Rambles said...

entered J's ATG

Carries Rambles said...

entered J's Frownies

Carries Rambles said...

entered J's Angel Eyewear

Carries Rambles said...

entered J's PinkCHerry Pirate

Carries Rambles said...

entered J's TeeCycle

Carries Rambles said...

entered J's Avon

Carries Rambles said...

entered J's PinkCHerry organics

Carries Rambles said...

entered J's Magna Pods

Carries Rambles said...

entered J's Hapari

Carries Rambles said...

entered J's Supreme Decals

Carries Rambles said...

entered J's My Lip Stuff

Carries Rambles said...

following BonitaJ on twitter
@yorkiemomma

Carries Rambles said...

I subscribe to your feed in Google reader
Carrie
Carriesrambles

Carries Rambles said...

I have your button
left hand scrolling sidebar
http://carriesrambles-carrie.blogspot.com
# 1

Carries Rambles said...

I have your button
left hand scrolling sidebar
http://carriesrambles-carrie.blogspot.com
# 2

Carries Rambles said...

I have your button
left hand scrolling sidebar
http://carriesrambles-carrie.blogspot.com
# 3

Carries Rambles said...

tweet 6/21
http://twitter.com/yorkiemomma/status/16709537984

Sharon said...

I'd love them in the silver shade color!

yepfinleywedding at gmail dot com

BNM said...

i would get silver with black diamond!

brittneymclain at att dot net

BNM said...

I follow

BNM said...

follow on twitter too

BNM said...

and I like you on FB

BNM said...

entered Jana's Hapari giveaway

BNM said...

entered Janas pink cherry giveaway

BNM said...

entered Janas veronica clothing giveaway

BNM said...

entered ur bikini butter giveaway

BNM said...

entered your lean xs giveaway

BNM said...

like bonita on fb

BNM said...

follow bonita on twitter

BNM said...

got your button
brittneymclain.blogspot.com

BNM said...

got your button
brittneymclain.blogspot.com

BNM said...

got your button
brittneymclain.blogspot.com

BNM said...

enterd these giveaways at Janas!
entered csn giveaway
entered wilton giveaway
entered ATg giveaway

BNM said...

entered Jana's OkaB giveaway

Deanna said...

lilac
deannalw47@hotmail.com
xoxoxo

jakiesmom said...

i like blue zircon ab
nannypanpan at sbcglobal.net

jakiesmom said...

e-mail subscriber

jakiesmom said...

e-mail subscriber 2

jakiesmom said...

e-mail subscriber 3

jakiesmom said...

gfc follower

jakiesmom said...

entered frecklebox

CountessLaurie said...

Wow - those are gorgeous! I am torn between light rose, sapphire or light tanzanite.

Thanks for the chance to win.

l.moore.j (at) gmail.com

CountessLaurie said...

Hey ~ I follow you on GFC :-)
l.moore.j (at) gmail.com

Jennifer said...

I would pick Peridot jk{dot}gorcery{at}gmail{dot}com

Jennifer said...

I entered your Alight giveaway jk{dot}gorcery{at}gmail{dot}com

Jennifer said...

I follow BonitaJ on Twitter (@jkgorcery) jk{dot}gorcery{at}gmail{dot}com

Jennifer said...

I tweeted: https://twitter.com/jkgorcery/status/16804583872 jk{dot}gorcery{at}gmail{dot}com

Claire said...

I would choose Siam.

kaleidoscopequeen at gmail dot com

Claire said...

I follow you through Friend Connect.

kaleidoscopequeen at gmail dot com

Claire said...

I follow you on Twitter - @kaleidoscopeq

kaleidoscopequeen at gmail dot com

Claire said...

I follow BonitaJ on Twitter - @kaleidoscopeq


kaleidoscopequeen at gmail dot com

BNM said...

entered jana's tattooapparel giveawa

Lynda Del said...

I'd choose the silver with Cobalt Blue!

lyndadawinda1074 at yahoo dot com

Birdie said...

I'd choose the green crystals!
siete.nueve@yahoo.com
I'm getting married in October and these would be wonderful!

Birdie said...

I'm a blog follower!

Birdie said...

I follow you on Twitter! @anarchica

Birdie said...

I am a FB fan!

Birdie said...

I entered the Wii game giveaway!

Birdie said...

I liked BonitaJ on FB

Birdie said...

Following BonitaJ on Twitter!!

Birdie said...

I subscribe to your feed!

Birdie said...

I subscribe to your feed! 2

Birdie said...

I subscribe to your feed! 3

Birdie said...

Tweeting the giveaway!

The Random Blogette said...

I would choose the clear colored crystals. That way I could wear it with anything!

randomblogette(at)gmail.com

The Random Blogette said...

I follow you through GFC!

randomblogette(at)gmail.com

The Random Blogette said...

I follow you on Twitter!

randomblogette(at)gmail.com

The Random Blogette said...

I am a fan on FB!

randomblogette(at)gmail.com

The Random Blogette said...

I entered your Jumpstart giveaway!

randomblogette(at)gmail.com

Terra Heck said...

I would choose purple velvet. Thanks.
partymix25(at)hotmail(dot)com

Terra Heck said...

entered your Wholesale Keychain giveaway
partymix25(at)hotmail(dot)com

Terra Heck said...

follow your blog
partymix25(at)hotmail(dot)com

Terra Heck said...

follow you on Twitter, partymix25
partymix25(at)hotmail(dot)com

Terra Heck said...

email subscriber #1
partymix25(at)hotmail(dot)com

Terra Heck said...

email subscriber #2
partymix25(at)hotmail(dot)com

Terra Heck said...

email subscriber #3
partymix25(at)hotmail(dot)com

Huguette En said...

My choice would be the clear. Thanks for the chance!

henglish(at)nb(dot)sympatico(dot)ca

Huguette En said...

daily tweet
http://twitter.com/henglish/status/17521875067

Huguette En said...

Following blog via GFC

Huguette En said...

Following on twitter a @henglish

Huguette En said...

Like on facebook ~ Huguette En

Huguette En said...

Following on networked blogs ~ Huguette En

Huguette En said...

Like BonitaJ on facebook ~ Huguette En

Huguette En said...

Following BonitaJ on twitter as @henglish

Huguette En said...

Subscribed to feed via email and google feed reader #1

Huguette En said...

Subscribed to feed via email and google feed reader #2

Huguette En said...

Subscribed to feed via email and google feed reader #3

Huguette En said...

Subscribed to BonitaJ's mailing list #1

Huguette En said...

Subscribed to BonitaJ's mailing list #2

Huguette En said...

Subscribed to BonitaJ's mailing list #3

Huguette En said...

Entered the Yoyo lip gloss giveaway

Huguette En said...

Entered the Wholesale keychain giveaway

Huguette En said...

Entered the Bikini Kitchen giveaway

Huguette En said...

daily tweet
http://twitter.com/henglish/status/17642188408