Saturday, June 26, 2010

CSN Rolling Cooler Review

One of my absolute favorite things about the Internet is the shopping. I love, love, love to shop, but being a single mom with 2 little kids, its so hard to find time to get to the store. Shopping online allows me do a good portion of my shopping right from home. One site I have purchased from on several occasions are CSN Stores! With over 200 store under their umbrella, shopping with CSN Stores is basically a one stop shopping experience. Are you in the market for some new baby furniture? How about some new cookware? An espresso machine? Well CSN Stores has you covered! They carry all those things and pretty much everything else imaginable!

It was so hard to choose just one thing to review because CSN Stores sites have so many things that I loved. Honestly, I think I looked for well over an hour until I finally settled on the Travelers Club 16" 1-Section Rolling Cooler in blue, which is pictured below.




I chose this product because I go to the beach A LOT during the summer and I knew as soon as I saw it on CSN's website that it would make my life so much easier. The thing about going to the beach is that I need to pack so much stuff. Between my beach bag filled with towels, sunblock and accessories and my other beach bag filled with toys and nets, my shoulders are spoken for. Then there is the beach umbrella, diaper bag and 2 kids hands to hold. Where is the cooler in that equation? Exactly. And since we all know how important it is to stay hydrated in the heat, a cooler is essential for a day at the beach.

I truely did LOVE this product. I packed up my food and drinks into the cooler around 7:30 am (with ice of course) and the cooler kept everything nice and cold all day! Even in the HOT sun! And because I know you are wondering, there is tons of room inside. I filled the cooler with about 6 water bottles, several juice boxes, sandwiches, grapes and a cherry coke and there was still room for more. This cooler was also very easy to roll. It was certainly easy enough for my five year old to pull for me. And the best part was that it was super easy to clean.

I will be using my cooler all summer long for my many trip to the beach and daytrips. It's extremely sturdy and I just know this is a product that will last for many years. I'm very happy with the quality of this cooler and will be using it for a very long time to come.

Many, many thanks to Ashley at CSN Stores for the opportunity to review this amazing product. If you want one of your own, you can order it right on CSN's website here!

**I received a sample product for review purposes only. No form of monetary compensation was exchanged. All opinions expressed are strictly my own and were not influenced in any way**

0 comments: