Tuesday, June 22, 2010
Follow Me Back Tuesday!
Happy Tuesday...I'm off to spend some quality time with my little one outside, but not for too long because I almost got heat stroke outside yesterday. Anyone who's new here: welcome! I'll be back online this afternoon to return the follows :)
Follow Me Back Tuesday is hosted by Survey Junkie, Little Yaya's, Review Retreat & Boobies,Babies And A Blog..
How it Works:
Follow ALL of the Hostesses
Add your blog to the list (only have to add once)
Grab their fabulous button & the link code to post on your blog
Start to follow as many blogs as you would like (make sure you leave a comment so they can follow you back)
And when you receive a comment from a new follower return the favor & follow them back
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


5 comments:
Following you back, and can I tell you how much I love your blog name? We just moved out of Mass to NH and whenever people ask us why we left I always say, "To escape the MassHoles." Totally kidding of course. ;)
thanks for the follow. right back at ya
xoxoxo
Following from FBT!
I'm following you back! Thanks! :)
Following you back! Thanks for stopping by!
Check out today's post!
http://likechristmaseverysingleday.blogspot.com
Post a Comment