Saturday, June 26, 2010

Good Vibes Position of the Day Playing Cards Review.



I feel so lucky that I was able to review yet another AWESOME item from Good Vibes! They're called The Position of the Day playing cards and they are absolutely a fun way to add some spice to your sex life. The Position of the Day playing cards are basically like a standard deck of playing cards that have pictures (illustrations really) of all sorts of sex and oral sex positions.
The cards are pretty sturdy and I would even say they are waterproof, or at least water-resistant, so if you get them a little wet (wink, wink), they will last. I found that they were pretty easy to shuffle, although I didn't really need to shuffle them. We sort of just looked looked through them and picked which ones we wanted to try. Eventually we will get through the whole deck and I can't wait. There's definiltey some good stuff in there.
"Take your game beyond stripping with these official poker size Position of the Day playing cards. Each card pictures a different position with difficulty ranging from the simple Stop, Drop and Roll to Missionary Impossible. Illustrated in the same style as Nerve.com’s Position of the Day book, this deck has a mostly heterosexual focus. Fifty-two Pick-up is a lot more fun when you’re picking from fifty-two positions with names such as Bang-Gliding, Chairway to Heaven and The Humpback Wail".

Now, I need to mention that some of these positions would be near impossible, unless you were EXTREMELY flexible or double-jointed, but most of them were positions that "regular" people could try out. It's definiltey a fun way to make things interesting in the bedroom! And who knows....you might find a new favorite position!

Many thanks to Mae at Good Vibrations for the opportunity to review this set of cards. It has been great fun so far and I am very happy with them. The Position of the Day playing cards retail for $8.50 and you can pick up your own deck or any of their other amazing sex toys on their website here.

**A product was sent to me in order for a fair and honest review. No form of monetary compensation was exchanged. All opinions expressed here are strictly my own and were not influenced in any way**

0 comments: