
When I take my kids shopping with me, making sure my purse (and its valuable contents) is safe and secure is pretty much impossible. My two-year old is usually well behaved, but he is an active toddler, and my five-year old still needs to be watched to make sure that he doesn't wander off. Honestly, I am completely distracted when I am out shopping with my boys (or anywhere for that matter) and my handbag is the last thing on my mind.
I was recently sent the Grab Guard to review. The Grab Guard is a unique locking device that can be used to deter theives from taking your most valuable possessions. Michele Mabry McCauley, a mother of five, invented this great locking system after watching 2 purses being stolen! I've never had my purse stolen, nor have I ever witnessed it. I certainly hope I never do. I can't even imagine what a headache it would be to have to cancel and replace credit/debit cards, not to mention that your license has your full name and address right on it. Yikes.

"Keep your personal items safe no matter where you are with Grab Guard! Grab
Guard is an affordable, innovative personal anti-theft device that makes purse,
backpack, briefcase and luggage theft a thing of the past.
Grab Guard was invented by a South Florida mother of 5 who witnessed two purses being stolen from a local restaurant. Reports state that every 3 seconds a purse or wallet is stolen and that 2.65 million purse and wallet thefts were recorded in 2006…and those are just the ones reported!
Grab Guard is easy to use, has over 50 pounds or pull strength and fits in the palm of your hand. Best of all, Grab Guard helps deter theft and protects your valuable and your identity. With Grab Guard, all the items you carry such as your wallet, PDA or phone, car and house keys, computer, cash , checks, credit cards and more are protected, anyplace-anytime. Grab one today and protect your valuables from theft tomorrow"
The Grab Guard is very compact and light weight! I was very impressed by how easy this product is to use, too. You pick the personalized two digit code (01 to 99) that is used to lock & unlock it. Then all you have to do is tap the button, pull the cord, wrap it, lock it and you are good to go! The Grab Guard comes in five colors, so it makes it easy to match your purse, luggage, laptop bag, or even your beach bag! With two small children, I am constantly distracted and like I said my purse is the last thing on my mind. Now I can lock my purse to the grocery cart and not have to worry about it! It’s super easy to use and small enough to store in your purse for whenever the need arises.

I really like the concept of this product and as a distracted mom, I recommend that every mom has a Grab Guard! Priced at $19.99, they are very affordable! As far as I am concerned, this is a must have product.
Win it: The folks at Grab Guard have generously offerered three (3) of my lucky readers a Grab Guard of their very own!!
Mandatory Entry: Visit Grab Guard and tell me one thing you learned on their site! Please leave me a valid email address in this comment so that I can contact you if you win. If no email address is left, the entry will be disqualified.
Please leave a seperate comment for each entry!
Extra Entries:
1. Follow my blog through Google friend connect (1 entry)!
2. Follow me on Twitter (1 entry)!
3. Become a Facebook Fan of Mass Hole Mommy (1 entry)!
4. Enter one of my other giveaways (1 entry)!
5. Follow me on Networked Blogs (1 entry)!
6. Enter one of Jana's giveaways on Boobies, Babies & A Blog (1 entry per giveaway entered)!
7. Become a fan of Grab Guard on Facebook (1 entry)!
8. Follow Grab Guard on Twitter (1 entry)!
9. Blog about this giveaway and leave a link to where I can find it (3 entries)!
10. Subscribe to my feed (3 entries)!
11. Grab my button and leave a link (3 entries)!
12. Tweet this giveaway. Please include @massholemommy in the tweet. Can be tweeted once per day and counts as one entry per tweet.
** Please leave a seperate comment for each entry and remember to leave a valid email address in one of the entry comments. Winner has 48 hours to respond before a new winner is chosen.
This giveaway will end at 9 pm (EST) on 06/19/10 and is open to U.S. residents. The winner will be chosen via random.org and will be notified by email. Thanks again to Michelle at Grab Guard for offering this fantastic giveaway!
***Please note that I received no form of monetary compensation for this post. I did receive a sample of the product to try in order to write a fair and honest review. The opinions expressed in this review are my own and were not influenced in any way. ***

70 comments:
I learned you can use this when you are at dinner and you put your purse down next to you jk{dot}gorcery{at}gmail{dot}com
I follow via google friend connect jk{dot}gorcery{at}gmail{dot}com
I follow you on Twitter (@jkgorcery) jk{dot}gorcery{at}gmail{dot}com
I follow GrabGuard on Twitter (@jkgorcery) jk{dot}gorcery{at}gmail{dot}com
I entered your Right on the Walls giveaway jk{dot}gorcery{at}gmail{dot}com
I subscribe via email #1 jk{dot}gorcery{at}gmail{dot}com
I subscribe via email #2 jk{dot}gorcery{at}gmail{dot}com
I subscribe via email #3 jk{dot}gorcery{at}gmail{dot}com
I tweeted: https://twitter.com/jkgorcery/status/15496242871 jk{dot}gorcery{at}gmail{dot}com
I leanred that it was invented by a mother in Florida
sexywomenread@yahoo.com
GCF
sexywomenread@yahoo.com
twitter follower- bookluver09
sexywomenread@yahoo.com
FB Fan
facebook.com/callmekayla
sexywomenread@yahoo.com
networked blogs
sexywomenread@yahoo.com
FB fan of grab guard
sexywomenread@yahoo.com
button 2
sexywomenread@yahoo.com
button 3
sexywomenread@yahoo.com
following grab guard on twitter- bookluver09
sexywomenread@yahoo.com
entered in pink cherry
sexywomenread@yahoo.com
entered in bondage kit
sexywomenread@yahoo.com
entered in huephoria glasses
sexywomenread@yahoo.com
entered in wall decals
sexywomenread@yahoo.com
entered in idox
sexywomenread@yahoo.com
entered in sex toy getaway
sexywomenread@yahoo.com
entered in belly burner
sexywomenread@yahoo.com
The grab guard lock has 50 pounds or pull strength and fits in the palm of your hand. Best of all, Grab Guard helps
What a kickass idea, seriously! Especially in DC... I could use that.
I'm a twitter follower! ;-)
can attach to anything with a handle. this is such a great idea!
polly
pkeintz@gmail.com
publicly follow gfc
polly
pkeintz@gmail.com
entered wild texas wear at jana's
polly
pkeintz@gmail.com
entered alight giveaway
polly
pkeintz@gmail.com
i follow you on twitter
@cmumpy
i'm a facebook fan of yours
i entered your belly burner giveway
i entered the CSN Stores Giveaway! @ boobies blog
i entered teh Alex & Ani Review & Giveaway @ boobies blog
i entered teh ATG Stores Review & $100 Giveaway!
at boobies blog
i entered the Bikini Kitchen Booty Butter Review & Giveaway
@ boobies blog
i entered the The Soy Box Candles Review & Giveaway
@ boobies blog
i entered the Wild Texas Wear Review & Giveaway
at boobies blog
entered RoadKill T-Shirts Review & Giveaway!
at boobies blog
i entered the Carolina Pad Review & Giveaway
at boobies blog
i entered the Fantasy Jewelry Box Review & Giveaway
at boobies blog
i'm a fan of grab guard on facebook
i follow grab guard on twitter
@cmumpy
i subscribe to your feed
i subscribe to your feed
i subscribe to your feed
http://twitter.com/cmumpy/status/15672233339
http://twitter.com/cmumpy/status/15692097595
I don't frequently enter give-aways, but this one looks really cool. AND I'm surprised I wasn't listed as a follower, so I fixed that.
But I WAS following you already on networked blogs
http://twitter.com/cmumpy/status/15727567341
It has over 50 pounds or pull strength and fits in the palm of your hand.
Thanks for the giveaway.
s.mickelson at gmail dot com
I learned that the Grab Guard was invented by a Floridian Mommy. :)
lyndadawinda1074 at yahoo dot com
I’m following you publicly via GFC. ID: lyndadawinda1074
lyndadawinda1074 at yahoo dot com
I’m your twitter follower. ID: Lyndadawinda
lyndadawinda1074 at yahoo dot com
I “LIKE” you on Facebook! ID: Lynda Castillo
lyndadawinda1074 at yahoo dot com
I’m following you on Networked Blogs ID: Lynda Castillo
lyndadawinda1074 at yahoo dot com
I Follow Grab Guard on Twitter. ID: Lyndadawinda
lyndadawinda1074 at yahoo dot com
I learned that it is small enough to fit in your hand but has 50lbs of pull strength. I also learned that it can be used at the beach with a beach chair. Yay!
Heather R
thransom@gmail.com
I follow your blog using Google Friend Connect
Heather R
thransom@gmail.com
I enters BB&aB's ATG $100 GC giveaway
Heather R
thransom@gmail.com
I entered BB&aB's Hapari swimwear giveaway
Heather R
thransom@gmail.com
I entered BB&aB's MagnaPods giveaway
Heather R
thransom@gmail.com
I follow Grab Guard on Twitter
Heather R
thransom@gmail.com
I am an email subscriber
Heather R
thransom@gmail.com
Entry 2
I am an email subscriber
Heather R
thransom@gmail.com
Entry 3
I tweeted about your giveaway:
http://twitter.com/THRansom/status/16465783433
Heather R
thransom@gmail.com
6/19 Daily Tweet
https://twitter.com/THRansom/status/16546380563
Heather R
thransom@gmail.com
Post a Comment