love it! i just told that to everyone in my office!
LOL and sick at the same time! hahaha!
muhahahaha
lmao -- thanks for sharing!
AcneHave a more tips to remove you acne at here.Say good bay to you acne
I never know any good jokes. Everyone I know better brace themselves because I'm unleashing this one all over the place this weekend. Fan. Tastic.
LOL - I just texted this one to my husband!
Hilarious :D Hubs is planning to tell it to everyone he knows.
LMAO thanks for sharing. :)
Too funny! MTTN!
Ahahahaha Hubby just choked on his drink. NICE!
your ridiculous, I thought you should know.
Post a Comment
12 comments:
love it! i just told that to everyone in my office!
LOL and sick at the same time! hahaha!
muhahahaha
lmao -- thanks for sharing!
Acne
Have a more tips to remove you acne at here.Say good bay to you acne
I never know any good jokes. Everyone I know better brace themselves because I'm unleashing this one all over the place this weekend. Fan. Tastic.
LOL - I just texted this one to my husband!
Hilarious :D Hubs is planning to tell it to everyone he knows.
LMAO thanks for sharing. :)
Too funny! MTTN!
Ahahahaha Hubby just choked on his drink. NICE!
your ridiculous, I thought you should know.
Post a Comment