Saturday, June 26, 2010

Wholesale Keychain Photo Keychain Review & Giveaway!


Wholesale Keychain is an online store that offers a huge selection keychains and keyrings at extremely remarkable prices. You can buy just one keychain or buy them in bulk, which ever works for you. They also offer engraving on many of their keychains, so they make a fantastic gift idea.

I was given the opportunity to review a pink 1.5″ Digital Photo Frame Keychain. What a great way to carry your family photos around, huh?. It has 4.8 MB of internal memory and holds approximately 72 pictures on it and honestly it's super easy to upload your photos. I love it because now I don’t have to worry about updating the photos I have in my wallet. It's MUCH easier to whip out my keychain and voila....all my pictures are in one place and easy to view. Its small at 1.5" and can fit in your purse if you don’t want to use it as a keychain, too. The 1.5″ Digital Keychain retails for just $9.99 and you can have it engraved for an additional $5.99. GREAT gift idea!

Win it: The generous folks at Wholesale Keychain have offerered one (1) of my lucky readers a Pink Digital Photo Frame Keychain of their very own!

Mandatory Entry: Visit Wholesale Keychain and tell me what keychain you absolutely love! Please leave me a valid email address in this comment so that I can contact you if you win. If no email address is left, the entry will be disqualified.

Please leave a seperate comment for each entry!

Extra Entries:

1. Follow my blog through Google friend connect (1 entry)!

2. Follow me on Twitter (1 entry)!

3. Become a Facebook Fan of Mass Hole Mommy (1 entry)!

4. Enter one of my other giveaways (1 entry)!

5. Follow me on Networked Blogs (1 entry)!

6. Enter one of Jana's giveaways on Boobies, Babies & A Blog (1 entry per giveaway entered)!

7. Blog about this giveaway and leave a link to where I can find it (3 entries)!

8. Subscribe to my feed (3 entries)!

9. Grab my button and leave a link (3 entries)!

10. Tweet this giveaway. Please include @massholemommy in the tweet. Can be tweeted once per day and counts as one entry per tweet.

** Please leave a seperate comment for each entry and remember to leave a valid email address in one of the entry comments. Winner has 48 hours to respond before a new winner is chosen.

This giveaway will end at 9 pm (EST) on 07/17/10 and is open to U.S. and Canadian residents. The winner will be chosen via random.org and will be notified by email. Thanks again to Jeff at Wholesale Keychain for offering this fantastic giveaway!

***Please note that I received no form of monetary compensation for this post. I did receive a sample of the product to try in order to write a fair and honest review. The opinions expressed in this review are my own and were not influenced in any way. ***

111 comments:

lmurley2000 said...

i like the hungry hungry hippo keychain

lmurley2000@yahoo.com

lmurley2000 said...

follow on GFC

lmurley2000@yahoo.com

lmurley2000 said...

follow on twitter-lmurley2000

lmurley2000@yahoo.com

lmurley2000 said...

like MHM on facebook-lmurley2000

lmurley2000@yahoo.com

lmurley2000 said...

follow on NB-facebook

lmurley2000@yahoo.com

lmurley2000 said...

email subscriber

lmurley2000@yahoo.com

entry 1

lmurley2000 said...

email subscriber

lmurley2000@yahoo.com

entry 2

lmurley2000 said...

email subscriber

lmurley2000@yahoo.com

entry 3

lmurley2000 said...

tweeted

http://twitter.com/lmurley2000/status/17102814013

lmurley2000@yahoo.com

Babes Mami said...

the hungry hungry hippos keychain is too cute!
smartinez03 AT live DOT com

Babes Mami said...

I follow you through GFC.

Babes Mami said...

I follow you on facebook!

Babes Mami said...

I'm a facebook fan!

Babes Mami said...

I subscribe to your feed!

Babes Mami said...

I subscribe to your feed!

Babes Mami said...

I subscribe to your feed!

Babes Mami said...

I have your button! www.babesrockinmami.com

Babes Mami said...

I have your button! www.babesrockinmami.com

Babes Mami said...

I have your button! www.babesrockinmami.com

Babes Mami said...

entered your plus size top giveaway

Babes Mami said...

entered your lean mom giveaway.

Babes Mami said...

entered your pink cherry trimmer!

Shooting Stars Mag said...

i like the aladdin key chain. such a cute film.

lauren51990 at aol dot com

Shooting Stars Mag said...

follow blog

lauren51990 at aol dot com

Shooting Stars Mag said...

follow on twitter: @shootingstarmag

lauren51990 at aol dot com

Shooting Stars Mag said...

entered powermat giveaway

lauren51990 at aol dot com

Melissa said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Melissa said...

i love thier football-eagles keychain!
Invisible_Fairy_05@yahoo.com

Melissa said...

i follow you through gfc!
Invisible_Fairy_05@yahoo.com

Melissa said...

i follow you on twitter
@butterflyz01234

Katie S said...

I LOVE all the game keychains, but I think the hungry, hungry hippos is my favorite!!!

ktdietrich@yahoo.com

Katie S said...

Follow through GFC

Katie S said...

Blogged about it here: http://thelifeandtimesofkatiescott.blogspot.com/2010/06/mhms-giveaways.html

Katie S said...

Blogged about it here: http://thelifeandtimesofkatiescott.blogspot.com/2010/06/mhms-giveaways.html

Katie S said...

Blogged about it here: http://thelifeandtimesofkatiescott.blogspot.com/2010/06/mhms-giveaways.html

Katie S said...

Follow on twitter
@ktdietrich

Katie S said...

Like you on facebook

Katie S said...

Entered you Alight giveaway

Katie S said...

Entered your Wii games giveaway

Katie S said...

Follow you on networked blogs

Katie S said...

Subscribe to you feed

Katie S said...

Subscribe to your feed

Katie S said...

Subscribe to your feed

Katie S said...

Button is at thelifeandtimesofkatiescott.blogspot.com
under Blogroll

Katie S said...

Button is at thelifeandtimesofkatiescott.blogspot.com
under Blogroll

Katie S said...

Button is at thelifeandtimesofkatiescott.blogspot.com
under Blogroll

Katie S said...

Tweeted:
http://twitter.com/ktdietrich/status/17204653586

Belinda M said...

I love the Trouble Game Keychain


bluebelle0367(at)hotmail(dot)com

Belinda M said...

I follow on google friend connect


bluebelle0367(at)hotmail(dot)com

Belinda M said...

I follow you on twitter as Prairiebelle



bluebelle0367(at)hotmail(dot)com

Belinda M said...

Facebook fan - Belinda M


bluebelle0367(at)hotmail(dot)com

Belinda M said...

I follow on networked blogs - belinda m


bluebelle0367(at)hotmail(dot)com

Belinda M said...

tweeted

http://twitter.com/Prairiebelle/status/17294860763



bluebelle0367(at)hotmail(dot)com

Belinda M said...

Daily tweet

http://twitter.com/Prairiebelle/status/17324568342

bluebelle0367(at)hotmail(dot)com

Belinda M said...

Daily tweet

http://twitter.com/Prairiebelle/status/17404995056

bluebelle0367(at)hotmail(dot)com

Anonymous said...

I would like the broken two pieces heart key ring

mamaluvsgiveaways@yahoo.com

Anonymous said...

I follow you through GFC

mamaluvsgiveaways@yahoo.com

Anonymous said...

I follow you on twitter

mamluvsgiveaways@yahoo.com

Anonymous said...

I'm a facebook fan of mass hole mommy

mamluvsgiveaways@yahoo.com

Anonymous said...

I subscribe to your feed

mamaluvsgiveaways@yahoo.com

Anonymous said...

I subscribe to your feed #2

mamaluvsgiveaways@yahoo.com

Anonymous said...

I subscribe to your feed #3

mamaluvsgiveaways@yahoo.com

Anonymous said...

I've entered your frecklebox giveaway

mamaluvsgiveaways@yahoo.com

Anonymous said...

I've entered your bikini kitchen giveaway

mamaluvsgiveaways@yahoo.com

Anonymous said...

I've entered your bonitaj earrings giveaway

mamaluvsgiveaways@yahoo.com

Anonymous said...

I have entered your jumpstart giveaway

mamaluvsgiveaways@yahoo.com

Anonymous said...

I have entered your jumpstart giveaway

mamaluvsgiveaways@yahoo.com

Anonymous said...

I've entered your yoyo lip gloss giveaway

mamaluvsgiveaways@yahoo.com

Anonymous said...

i entered jana's pinkcherry pirate vibe giveaway

mamaluvsgiveaways@yahoo.com

Anonymous said...

I entered jana's teecycle giveaway

mamaluvsgiveaways@yahoo.com

Anonymous said...

I entered jana's avon giveaway

mamaluvsgiveaways@yahoo.com

Anonymous said...

i entered jana's pinkcherry intimate organics giveaway

mamaluvsgiveaways@yahoo.com

Anonymous said...

I entered jana's hapari swimwear giveaway

mamaluvsgiveaways@yahoo.com

Anonymous said...

I entered jana's my lip stuff giveaway

mamaluvsgiveaways@yahoo.com

Anonymous said...

I entered jana's veronicamclothing.com giveaway

mamaluvsgiveaways@yahoo.com

Anonymous said...

I entered jana's kidorable giveaway

mamaluvsgiveaways@yahoo.com

Anonymous said...

I entered jana's maggie's pure land soap nuts giveaway

mamaluvsgiveaways@yahoo.com

Anonymous said...

I entered jana's fantasy jewerly box giveaway

mamaluvsgiveaways@yahoo.com

Terra Heck said...

I really like the Chevy Trailblazer Keychain & Keyring - Rectangle. Thanks.
partymix25(at)hotmail(dot)com

Terra Heck said...

follow your blog
partymix25(at)hotmail(dot)com

Terra Heck said...

follow you on Twitter, partymix25
partymix25(at)hotmail(dot)com

Terra Heck said...

email subscriber #1
partymix25(at)hotmail(dot)com

Terra Heck said...

email subscriber #2
partymix25(at)hotmail(dot)com

Terra Heck said...

email subscriber #3
partymix25(at)hotmail(dot)com

Belinda M said...

Daily tweet

http://twitter.com/Prairiebelle/status/17564278039

bluebelle0367(at)hotmail(dot)com

polly said...

love the operation game keychain. too cute!
polly
pkeintz@gmail.com

polly said...

entered frecklebox giveaway
polly
pkeintz@gmail.com

polly said...

entered jana's brag company giveaway
polly
pkeintz@gmail.com

Huguette En said...

I like the Graduation Keychain & Keyring - Cap.
henglish(at)nb(dot)sympatico(dot)ca

Lynda Del said...

I like the hungry hungry hippos keychain.

lyndadawinda1074 at yahoo dot com

Belinda M said...

Daily tweet

http://twitter.com/Prairiebelle/status/17784687343

bluebelle0367(at)hotmail(dot)com

Belinda M said...

Daily tweet

http://twitter.com/Prairiebelle/status/17862167630

bluebelle0367(at)hotmail(dot)com

Belinda M said...

Daily tweet

http://twitter.com/Prairiebelle/status/17941443125

bluebelle0367(at)hotmail(dot)com

Jennifer said...

I like the Canoe Paddle Keychain & Keyring - Bottle Opener jk{dot}gorcery{at}gmail{dot}com

Jennifer said...

I follow you on Twitter (@jkgorcery) jk{dot}gorcery{at}gmail{dot}com

Jennifer said...

I subscribe via email #1 jk{dot}gorcery{at}gmail{dot}com

Jennifer said...

entered Jumpstart Get Moving jk{dot}gorcery{at}gmail{dot}com

Jennifer said...

I tweeted: https://twitter.com/jkgorcery/status/17986442517 jk{dot}gorcery{at}gmail{dot}com

JennRawks said...

i need this in my life. its pink and cute and i want it. so im already following you tho on GFC!

JennRawks said...

already a FB fan =) Jennifer Roberts

katklaw777 said...

I'd luv to have the Laser Pointer keychain for my kitties, thanks.

katklaw777 said...

feedburner email #1

katklaw777 said...

feedburner email #2

katklaw777 said...

feedburner email #3

katklaw777 said...

Entered Alight.

katklaw777 said...

Entered Kidorable at BBB.

katklaw777 said...

Entered My Lip Stuff at BBB.

katklaw777 said...

Entered Veronica M at BBB.

katklaw777 said...

Entered Fantasy Keychain.

katklaw777 said...

I just saw the comment about leaving an email address for this giveaway. It is public in my blogger/google account but if you still need one please use katklaw777 at yahoo dot com
thanks!

lmurley2000 said...

daily tweet

http://twitter.com/lmurley2000/status/18807146246

lmurley2000@yahoo.com