Saturday, July 24, 2010

ABC Neckties Review & Giveaway!


ABC Neckties is an online retailer that specializes in reasonably priced, yet highly fashionable neckties. Their neckties are priced starting as low as $15! Isn't that amazing? ABC Neckties has quite a variety of ties for both men and boys. Neckties come in just about any color and design that you can imagine. Their website completely organized and is very easy to navigate. All of their ties are neatly categorized into such labels as patterns, solids, bow ties, clip-on neckties and several more. There is also a HUGE section for novelty ties, so if you're looking for Patriotic, Hawaiian or even Jerry Garcia ties then ABC Neckties is for you. ABC Neckties even offers free shipping on all orders, so why wouldn't everyone shop with them?


Thanks to the Family Review Network and the generous folks at ABC Neckties, I was recently given the opportunity to review one of their gorgeous silk neckties. I spent quite a while on ABC Neckties website searching for a tie that Chris would like and match a good portion of his dress shirts. I ended up going with the Lewis Fashion Silk Necktie and I'm so glad I did. This necktie looks fantastic on him. This picture doesn't even come close to doing it justice. This Borcara label tie is made of 100% silk (dry clean only) and is very soft to the touch. I could tell what good quality this tie was as soon as I took it out of the package and I know it's going to last for a very long time.
I am really happy with necktie that I received from ABC Neckties and I highly recommend that you check them out. It's never too early to start a little Christmas shopping, right?

Win it: Thanks to the generous folks at ABC Neckties one (1) of my lucky readers is going to win a $25 gift certificate to ABC Neckties!

Mandatory Entry: Leave me a comment and tell me which necktie you would pick if you won. Please leave me a valid email address in this comment so that I can contact you if you win. If no email address is left, the entry will be disqualified.

Please leave a seperate comment for each entry!

Extra Entries:

1. Follow my blog through Google friend connect (1 entry)!

2. Follow me on Twitter (1 entry)!

3. Become a Facebook Fan of Mass Hole Mommy (1 entry)!

4. Enter one of my other giveaways (1 entry)!

5. Follow me on Networked Blogs (1 entry)!

6. Enter one of Jana's giveaways on Boobies, Babies & A Blog (1 entry per giveaway entered)!

7. Follow ABC Neckties on Twitter (1 entry)!

8. Like ABC Neckties on Facebook (1 entry)!

9. Blog about this giveaway and leave a link to where I can find it (3 entries)!

10. Subscribe to my feed (3 entries)!

11. Grab my button and leave a link (3 entries)!

12. Tweet this giveaway. Please include @massholemommy in the tweet. Can be tweeted once per day and counts as one entry per tweet.

** Please leave a seperate comment for each entry and remember to leave a valid email address in one of the entry comments. Winner has 48 hours to respond before a new winner is chosen.

This giveaway will end at 9 pm (EST) on 08/07/10 and is open to U.S. and Canadian residents. The winner will be chosen via random.org and will be notified by email. Thanks again to the folks at the Family Review Network and Kristine at ABC Neckties for offering this fantastic giveaway!

***Please note that I received no form of monetary compensation for this post. This post was written for Family Review Network & Affordable Style who provided the complimentary product in exchange for my honest review. The opinions expressed in this review are my own and were not influenced in any way. ***

84 comments:

Kelly said...

The red one

Kellysblog10@aol.com

Kelly said...

Following your blog

Kelly said...

Twitter: Misskellydenise

debbie said...

I would like the starry night tie.
twoofakind12@yahoo.com

debbie said...

I am a gfc follower.
debbie
twoofakind12@yahoo.com

katklaw777 said...

Went to site and I like the one called Starry Night, thanks.
katklaw777 at yahoo dot com

katklaw777 said...

email subscriber #1

katklaw777 said...

email subscriber #2

katklaw777 said...

email subscriber #3

katklaw777 said...

entered Clipa.

katklaw777 said...

entered Pretty Woman at BBAB

katklaw777 said...

entered 525 America at BBAB

katklaw777 said...

signed guest book #1

katklaw777 said...

signed guest book #2

katklaw777 said...

signed guest book #3

katklaw777 said...

signed guest book #4

katklaw777 said...

signed guest book #5

katklaw777 said...

Entered D-n-D Ranch Aromas.

katklaw777 said...

Entered I Hate to Cook.

CindyWindy2003 said...

I like the Chesapeake Checkered Silk Tie, carawling(at)hotmail(Dot)com

CindyWindy2003 said...

"I follow this blog publicly via google friend connect
CindyWindy2003
carawling(at)hotmail(Dot)com"

CindyWindy2003 said...

"Following on twitter @carafferty
carawling(at)hotmail(Dot)com"

CindyWindy2003 said...

entered novica, carawling(at)hotmail(Dot)com

CindyWindy2003 said...

entered jana's 525 America giveaway, carawling(at)hotmail(Dot)com

CindyWindy2003 said...

Follow ABC Neckties on Twitter, @carafferty, carawling(at)hotmail(Dot)com

CindyWindy2003 said...

#1 Following via google reader CindyWindy2003 carawling(at)hotmail(Dot)com

CindyWindy2003 said...

#2 Following via google reader CindyWindy2003 carawling(at)hotmail(Dot)com

CindyWindy2003 said...

#3 Following via google reader CindyWindy2003 carawling(at)hotmail(Dot)com

CindyWindy2003 said...

http://twitter.com/carafferty/status/19461660481
carawling(at)hotmail(Dot)com

Just Add Walter said...

I like this one

http://www.abcneckties.com/extra-long-green-zipper-tie.html

Just Add Walter said...

I follow on GFC

Just Add Walter said...

follow on twitter (gldnwfugirl)

Just Add Walter said...

like MHM on FB (amy dalton walter)

Just Add Walter said...

follow MHM on networked blogs (amy dalton walter)

CindyWindy2003 said...

http://twitter.com/carafferty/status/19530436802
carawling(at)hotmail(Dot)com

Jennifer said...

I would get the King Kong Necktie jk{dot}gorcery{at}gmail{dot}com

Jennifer said...

I follow you on Twitter (@jkgorcery) jk{dot}gorcery{at}gmail{dot}com

Jennifer said...

I follow ABC Neckties on Twitter (@jkgorcery) jk{dot}gorcery{at}gmail{dot}com

Jennifer said...

I subscribe to your feed #1 jk{dot}gorcery{at}gmail{dot}com

Jennifer said...

I subscribe to your feed #2 jk{dot}gorcery{at}gmail{dot}com

Jennifer said...

I subscribe to your feed #3 jk{dot}gorcery{at}gmail{dot}com

Jennifer said...

I entered your I Hate To Cook Book giveaway jk{dot}gorcery{at}gmail{dot}com

Jennifer said...

I tweeted: https://twitter.com/jkgorcery/status/19614210643 jk{dot}gorcery{at}gmail{dot}com

CindyWindy2003 said...

http://twitter.com/carafferty/status/19598847448
carawling(at)hotmail(Dot)com

CindyWindy2003 said...

http://twitter.com/carafferty/status/19653828806
carawling(at)hotmail(Dot)com

CindyWindy2003 said...

http://twitter.com/carafferty/status/19767087038
carawling(at)hotmail(Dot)com

CindyWindy2003 said...

http://twitter.com/carafferty/status/19850362424
carawling(at)hotmail(Dot)com

Josee said...

I love the coyote and Roadrunner silk tie. I am a big fan of the cartoon. Hubby would probably not appreciate lol; so I would get him the Dunbar dots silk tie.

Thanks for the giveaway :)

jokparent at hot mail dot com

Josee said...

Twitter follower.

Thanks for the giveaway :)

jokparent at hot mail dot com

Josee said...

Facebook follower.

Thanks for the giveaway :)

jokparent at hot mail dot com

Josee said...

Entered I hate to cook book giveaway.

Thanks for the giveaway :)

jokparent at hot mail dot com

Josee said...

Email subscriber #1.

Thanks for the giveaway :)

jokparent at hot mail dot com

Josee said...

Email subscriber #2.

Thanks for the giveaway :)

jokparent at hot mail dot com

Josee said...

Email subscriber #3.

Thanks for the giveaway :)

jokparent at hot mail dot com

Josee said...

Daily Tweet:

http://twitter.com/jokparent/status/19912424006

Thanks for the giveaway :)

jokparent at hot mail dot com

Josee said...

Follow ABC Neckties on Twitter.

Thanks for the giveaway :)

jokparent at hot mail dot com

Josee said...

Like ABCNeckties on Facebook.

Thanks for the giveaway :)

jokparent at hot mail dot com

Josee said...

Entered Shutterfly giveaway at Boobies.

Thanks for the giveaway :)

jokparent at hot mail dot com

Josee said...

Entered Belly Charms giveaway at Boobies.

Thanks for the giveaway :)

jokparent at hot mail dot com

Robert said...

I would choose the Eddie Rex Freestyle Bow Tie
rslebron at live dot com

Robert said...

GFC follower
rslebron at live dot com

Robert said...

twitter follower
rslebron at live dot com

Robert said...

facebook fan
rslebron at live dot com

Robert said...

networked blogs follower
rslebron at live dot com

Robert said...

Following ABC Neckties on Twitter
rslebron at live dot com

Robert said...

I Like ABC Neckties on Facebook
rslebron at live dot com

Robert said...

subscribed to your feed
rslebron at live dot com

Robert said...

subscribed to your feed
rslebron at live dot com

Robert said...

subscribed to your feed
rslebron at live dot com

Robert said...

button on the left sidebar of my blog at http://robertlovesbargains.blogspot.com
rslebron at live dot com

Robert said...

button on the left sidebar of my blog at http://robertlovesbargains.blogspot.com
rslebron at live dot com

Robert said...

http://twitter.com/rslebron/status/19935401943
rslebron at live dot com

Robert said...

Entered the BB&AB shutterfly giveaway
rslebron at live dot com

Robert said...

http://twitter.com/rslebron/status/20038954187
rslebron at live dot com

Robert said...

http://twitter.com/rslebron/status/20150249392
rslebron at live dot com

CindyWindy2003 said...

http://twitter.com/carafferty/status/20160729255
carawling(at)hotmail(Dot)com

Robert said...

http://twitter.com/rslebron/status/20212922917
rslebron at live dot com

CindyWindy2003 said...

https://twitter.com/carafferty/status/20217340322
carawling(at)hotmail(Dot)com

Robert said...

http://twitter.com/rslebron/status/20296290952
rslebron at live dot com

CindyWindy2003 said...

http://twitter.com/carafferty/status/20313162467
carawling(at)hotmail(Dot)com

CindyWindy2003 said...

https://twitter.com/carafferty/status/20408277787
carawling(at)hotmail(Dot)com

Robert said...

http://twitter.com/rslebron/status/20395548969
rslebron at live dot com

Anonymous said...

nice ties thank you for the post..
http://www.ties-necktie.com/

Robert said...

http://twitter.com/rslebron/status/20467982575
rslebron at live dot com