I have two young kiddos and although I really try not to let them watch to much television, sometimes it just happens. My kids don't usually watch a ton of tv, but I closely monitor what they do watch to make sure it's educational. That's what I love about Baby Prodigy DVD's. They are entertaining AND educational, which is a win-win in my book. Baby Prodigy is committed to "helping parents, grandparents and caregivers all over the world raise SMARTER, HAPPIER young children in NEW and FUN ways". Baby Prodigy was founded in 2001 by Barbara Marcus.Baby Prodigy generously sent my family two of their DVDs to review! The first one is called Baby’s First Words 1 and the other is called 30 Minutes to a Quiet Baby. Both were very entertaining and my little one enjoyed both of them.
The first one we watched was Baby's First Words 1. The main characters in this movie, Dookie and Dottie Duck are so fun and engaging, that they capture kids attention and truely help kids retain information. The combonation of puppets and toys to symbolize a word, I think, is something that will really stick with the kids. This movie shows them a word, but then follows up with the spelling of the word and/or a video, so that it really sinks in. This movie is very educational and I think very helpful to the little ones when learning their first words.
Win it: The generous folks at Baby Prodigy have generously offered one (1) of my lucky readers their own copy of 30 Minutes to a Quiet Baby and a limited edition plush Dookie Duck.
Mandatory Entry: Leave me a comment and tell me why you'd like to win this DVD! Please leave me a valid email address in this comment so that I can contact you if you win. If no email address is left, the entry will be disqualified.
Please leave a seperate comment for each entry!
Extra Entries:
1. Follow my blog through Google friend connect (1 entry)!
2. Follow me on Twitter (1 entry)!
3. Become a Facebook Fan of Mass Hole Mommy (1 entry)!
4. Enter one of my other giveaways (1 entry)!
5. Follow me on Networked Blogs (1 entry)!
6. Enter one of Jana's giveaways on Boobies, Babies & A Blog (1 entry per giveaway entered)!
7. Like of Baby Prodigy on Facebook (1 entry)!
8. Follow Baby Prodigy on Twitter (1 entry)!
9. Blog about this giveaway and leave a link to where I can find it (3 entries)!
10. Subscribe to my feed (3 entries)!
11. Grab my button and leave a link (3 entries)!
12. Tweet this giveaway. Please include @massholemommy in the tweet. Can be tweeted once per day and counts as one entry per tweet.
** Please leave a seperate comment for each entry and remember to leave a valid email address in one of the entry comments. Winner has 48 hours to respond before a new winner is chosen.
This giveaway will end at 9 pm (EST) on 08/21/10 and is open to U.S residents only. The winner will be chosen via random.org and will be notified by email. Thanks again to Barbara at Baby Prodigy for offering this fantastic giveaway!
***Please note that I received no form of monetary compensation for this post. I did receive a sample of the product to try in order to write a fair and honest review. The opinions expressed in this review are my own and were not influenced in any way. ***

30 comments:
Thanks for following me:) I'm your newest follower from Friday Follow. Great giveaways you got here!! Have a great weekend:)
I would love to win because we are adopting a baby soon and I need baby things! Thanks =)
angiei76@hotmail.com
I am also following you on google friend!
angiei76@hotmail.com
I would love to win because I have been trying to find things that are educational and fun for Babe
smartinez03 AT live DOT com
I follow you through GFC
I follow you on twitter!
I'm a facebook fan of yours!
subscribe to your feed
subscribe to your feed
subscribe to your feed
I have your button www.babesrockinmami.com in my button love
I have your button www.babesrockinmami.com in my button love
I have your button www.babesrockinmami.com in my button love
I want to win this for my firend whose expecting jk{dot}gorcery{at}gmail{dot}com
I follow you on Twitter (@jkgorcery) jk{dot}gorcery{at}gmail{dot}com
I subscribe via email #1 jk{dot}gorcery{at}gmail{dot}com
I subscribe via email #2 jk{dot}gorcery{at}gmail{dot}com
I follow Baby Prodigy on Twitter (@jkgorcery) jk{dot}gorcery{at}gmail{dot}com
I tweeted: http://twitter.com/jkgorcery/status/20170414312 jk{dot}gorcery{at}gmail{dot}com
This would make a great gift for my expectant niece. Thanks.
partymix25(at)hotmail(dot)com
follow your blog
partymix25(at)hotmail(dot)com
follow you on Twitter, partymix25
partymix25(at)hotmail(dot)com
email subscriber #1
partymix25(at)hotmail(dot)com
email subscriber #2
partymix25(at)hotmail(dot)com
email subscriber #3
partymix25(at)hotmail(dot)com
I'd love to win this for my Godson, who will be born (hopefully) on August 30th.
Jenniferleisey@comcast.net
I follow you on GFC
I follow you on twitter @southofsheridan
I'm a fan on facebook
I entered your monopoly giveaway
Post a Comment