Saturday, July 3, 2010

Eden Fantasys Beaded Lace Top Thigh High Review!

**Warning: This review contains adult content**

As many of you know Chris just moved into my house, so I figured, why not spice things up a bit for his first official night in the house. I've done several reviews for Eden Fantasys lingerie in the past, and anyone that's read them know that Chris is a HUGE fan of sexy lingerie, so when I was recently given the opportunity to review the Beaded Lace Top Thigh Highs, I was more than excited.

I've gone the thigh high route in the past and haven't had much luck with them to be honest. I always found that they started to roll down my leg as soon as I started walking. That was especially NOT fun the time I wore them to work and actually had to tape them to my legs to get them to stay in place (yes, they had that rubber grip on them).

I have to say, that when I wore these the other night, they actually stayed in place. Mind you, I wore them in the bedroom, so there was minimal walking, but I did walk from the bathroom to the bedroom, etc, and they stayed put, which is a huge plus as far as I'm concerned. There is an elastic band at the top that keeps them in place. WOOT!

They fit very comfortably, too. They are made with spandex, so they are stretchy. I didn't have to struggle to get them on, and they came off just as easily when I was done. I would suggest being careful putting them on especially, because it would be easy to put your thumb right through them when trying to get them up.

"These sheer black thigh highs make the perfect accessory to any sexy outfit. The floral lace tops are adorned with beaded and sequined accents, and have an elastic band at the top so you can wear them with or without garters. They are made out of 88% nylon and 12% spandex with reinforced toes"



I really liked these thigh highs, but personally, I wouldn't recommend them for everyday use. The beading/sequins are relatively fragile and I think they would come off easily if the thigh highs were used a lot. I hand washed these in warm water and detergent in my sink, making sure to be extra careful around the top with the sequins. These would be good for a special night out or some quality time in the bedroom, but definiltey not for a long day at work or something that would require you to be in these for an extended period of time.


As always, these arrived in a discreet package, so no worries about what the mailman will think. Big thanks to Jenn at Eden Fantasys for the chance to review this product. Overall, I was VERY happy with them! You can purchase these thigh highs and many other sex toys or lingerie on Eden Fantasys website.


**A product was sent to me in order to provide a fair and accurate review. No form of monetary comensation was exchanged. All opinions expressed are strictly my own and were not influenced in anyway**

0 comments: