Friday, July 23, 2010

Fawk You Friday Babay!!

BWS tips button

Well, it's Friday, but I literally have nothing to complain about this week. I've had a fantastic week. I got so much done...including buying tickets for 2 of the 3 shows we want to see while we're in Vegas in October. Oh, and I bought a fabulous dress and even more fabulous shoes. Shopping rules!

Even better? We sat down and started planning our trip to Disney World in December. I am a huge Disney girl and I am absolutely giddy about going at Christmas time (The closest I've ever been to that is November and it's not decorated that early). I'll be actually not booking it until Monday because Chris has to double check his schedule for the reserves that month, which he will check on while he's away doing the military thang this weekend.

There ya have it in a nutshell. Wanna participate? You know you do... so do it and go link up over at Jana's place!

Oh and this is a new one. Please, oh please, don't miss out on this awesomeness hosted by One Crazy Brunette Chick!


One Crazy Brunette Chick

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Little Miss Sunshine!!! I think moving in with Chris has made you all soft and what not! ;)

I love ya anyway...you happy hooker you! Smooches!

MommyLovesStilettos said...

I want to go to Disney so bad!

Crazy Brunette said...

Well how nice for you and your fucktastic week whore! Mine blew big donkey dick!!!

Love ya whore!

I WANT TO GO TO DISNEY!!!